d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Alien Wisdom Thread
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 25 2016 04:39pm
"The meaning of life is nature. Nature is the objective reality"
"Death is a human construct, it does not exist. You will experience and you have experienced every instance of so called 'life.' You, me, him'"

I love how the aliens are using technical and pedantic terms from Western philosophy lol.

Voted idc this time Mizer :(

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 25 2016 04:39pm
Gold: 4.77
Aug 25 2016 04:40pm
Quote (the_rest @ 25 Aug 2016 16:28)
i hate to be a hater, but is highly unlikely to be true, and very likely to be fake

but i can play along. let's suppose the alien is real. how the heck do you know he isn't bullshitting around ? telling lies ? he is a different species, he is way smarter, and wants to conquer Earth

The alien probably isn't real, but a masque to present an "alien invasion" agenda - or a singular person's attempt to present radical ideas in a way people might listen.

As much as I hate IFLS, my father sent me this article last year & he believes in it's accuracy.

Apollo Astronaut Says Aliens Prevented A Nuclear War On Earth
Since [dude astronaut] returned from the Moon in 1971, he has spouted some increasingly bizarre conspiracy theories, mostly regarding aliens visiting Earth, and his latest is no different. In an interview with the Mirror Online, he says that aliens came to Earth to prevent a nuclear war between the U.S. and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
In the interview, he references the famous White Sands Missile Range facility in New Mexico, where the world’s first atomic bomb – Trinity – was tested on July 16, 1945. “White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons – and that's what the extraterrestrials were interested in,” he said. "They wanted to know about our military capabilities. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

Quote (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/peace-loving-aliens-tried-save-6235113)
Mitchell also suggested he had heard similar stories from people who manned missile bases during the most tense parts of the 20th century.

"I have spoken to many Air Force officers who worked at these silos during the Cold War," he continued.

"They told me UFOs were frequently seen overhead and often disabled their missiles.

"Other officers from bases on the Pacific coast told me their [test] missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft.

"There was a lot of activity in those days."

"peace loving" seems very compatible with what would be their far superior & advanced conquest for galactic domination.
Cultural takeover preserves the nature and health of the planet much better a takeover by force.

It would be very easy to arrive at the conclusion that they haven't made anything more than subtle and suggestive hints towards their presence via UFOs, for the purpose of allowing the collective imagination to build them up as a "good guy" overwatch. Even if their quest is to subjugate us.

Most people speculate the government knows, but won't say anything because it would plunge the world into chaos faster than if the world were actually flat.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 25 2016 04:50pm
If somebody asked me: "Who on d2jsp is not a human but an alien?" I'd say MaliceMizer
Aug 25 2016 05:13pm
Quote (the_rest @ 25 Aug 2016 17:50)
If somebody asked me: "Who on d2jsp is not a human but an alien?" I'd say MaliceMizer

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 25 2016 05:19pm
I was touched by an alien once....*cries*
Gold: 260.11
Aug 25 2016 05:20pm
We're gonna need more ranch for this much word salad.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 25 2016 05:23pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 25 2016 06:13pm)
https://i.imgur.com/7UNDXV1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc

After reading that poster I want to change my vote back to IC.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 25 2016 05:46pm
i was observing aliens that were observing us... but then i took an arrow in the knee

Aug 25 2016 05:52pm
Quote (Skinned @ 25 Aug 2016 18:23)
After reading that poster I want to change my vote back to IC.

"Holding still is the first thing you need to do to show them we're worth our weight in crap" :rofl:

No self aware being would run away from something that scares them.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll