d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sonya Massey
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Jul 24 2024 02:08pm
Guy had golden qualifications. Wonder what he did to get a serious discharge from the military. Also wonder if he was deployed? Imagine the democracy he brought.
Gold: 109,999.69
Jul 24 2024 06:30pm
Absolute Demon that cop was, he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison.
I hope they send him to Shawnee medium security prison, inmates there are locked in their cells for 23 hours a day.
I don't think the Aryan brotherhood is going to take him in even though he's a big guy.
He's going to have a very bad time.

PM me if you want to listen to a link of the most offensive and edgy racist AI generated song I think I've ever heard, created by some German.

This post was edited by PapaPsych on Jul 24 2024 06:30pm
Jul 24 2024 06:35pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 24 2024 11:24am)
Don't go waste your words in GC it's all the people who got suspended/warned for being douche bags here.

The idea that an incident like this isn't used as a "George Flloyd" call to action. Only the ignorant will act upon it but it doesn't help when MSM throws gas on the fire all day 24/7 365.

Same reason Crooks shot at Trump. Since he was 12 years old(dead at 20) he believed everything he saw on MSM and considered it to be true/authentic. If you constantly tell a young teen that Trump is the reason for everyone's problems he will go out and attempt to kill him thinking he'll be remembered as an "American hero" when in actuality it shows how constantly promoting anti-trump propaganda becomes weaponized into physical violence.

New York Times Co. v. Sullivan needs to be overturned with the level of egregious and obvious lies the media propagates to destroy this country.
Gold: 31.93
Jul 24 2024 08:47pm
Doesn't matter why she was boiling water, the pig executed her.
Jul 24 2024 09:04pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 24 2024 09:47pm)
Doesn't matter why she was boiling water, the pig executed her.

Yeah, the boot lickers arguing with cope about some technicality completely ignores the fact that it became a felony crime when the cop pulled out his gun and said what he would ultimately do.
I don't care if she grabbed the pot after ducking down and being told again to drop the pot after the pot was already out of her hands.
Gold: 0.11
Jul 25 2024 02:43am
looks like an execution to me.
Gold: 3,505.00
Jul 25 2024 05:15am
Quote (PapaPsych @ Jul 24 2024 11:04pm)
Yeah, the boot lickers arguing with cope about some technicality completely ignores the fact that it became a felony crime when the cop pulled out his gun and said what he would ultimately do.
I don't care if she grabbed the pot after ducking down and being told again to drop the pot after the pot was already out of her hands.

Why is this the case? Please explain. Did you watch the second angle where she picked the pot back up and threw it at the cops? Or are you like everyone else on the left crying for justice and ignoring chapter 2 of the story?
Gold: 91,610.00
Jul 25 2024 05:47am
(after watching the 2nd angle in the OP)
fight or flight reaction from the gun.
first came flight, duck down
second came fight, cornered

she did have the water in a throwing position, I was wrong.

In the video before she can throw it, he puts a bullet into her torso.
at which point the throwing of the water ceases and it appears to fall forwards from her grip.

did he need to shoot her 2 more times.
one of which was in the head? (possibly from the aim being raised due to recoil)

I still say it was murder.

This post was edited by Mondain on Jul 25 2024 05:50am
Gold: 3,505.00
Jul 25 2024 06:14am
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 25 2024 07:47am)
(after watching the 2nd angle in the OP)
fight or flight reaction from the gun.
first came flight, duck down
second came fight, cornered

she did have the water in a throwing position, I was wrong.

In the video before she can throw it, he puts a bullet into her torso.
at which point the throwing of the water ceases and it appears to fall forwards from her grip.

did he need to shoot her 2 more times.
one of which was in the head? (possibly from the aim being raised due to recoil)

I still say it was murder.

They are trained to empty the clip... I could be wrong.

The other thing we don't see is what she DID when she says the rebuking stuff. The officer may have been verbally responding to something other than her saying the rebuking. If she made any type of movement towards the officers with the pot, that could have gotten the reaction it did. I'm saying the office may not have been responding to her words, but her actions by saying what he said.
Gold: 1,204.30
Jul 25 2024 06:43am
Quote (MaysLanding @ Jul 25 2024 08:14am)
They are trained to empty the clip magazine... I could be wrong.

The other thing we don't see is what she DID when she says the rebuking stuff. The officer may have been verbally responding to something other than her saying the rebuking. If she made any type of movement towards the officers with the pot, that could have gotten the reaction it did. I'm saying the office may not have been responding to her words, but her actions by saying what he said.

They're trained to stop the threat, either with non-lethal or their firearm. In a sense that's what he did, but his handling of the situation was awful. To me his "huh?" response sounds a lot like he didn't actually understand what the word rebuke means and it somehow angered him. Instead of trying to de-escalate the situation he made a very explicit death threat and from this point forward he's responsible for the end result, hence the murder charge.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll