d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mayorkas Impeachment
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,244.70
Warn: 10%
Feb 14 2024 10:42am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 14 Feb 2024 10:57)
Maybe if they weren't coming from the northern boarder too lmao

Must be nice to be a Canadian and just be a layover for immigrants sneaking into the US

As long as they aren't sniping your welfare and you can gamble and do more drugs it's all good breh :banana:

Im still not sure why you just make shit up like this

its kind of fucking weird to be honest
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2024 11:22am
[QUOTEQuote (thesnipa @ Feb ]Posting in a wild hogs thread.

friendly reminder that the same people crying about this in senate met behind closed doors in recent days, and emerged with 60 billion for Ukraine.

lots of sabre rattling, but they're all dull knives. the iraq war waning in support did not unlatch the grasp the military industrial complex lobby has on american govt, it just changed us from a warhawk nation to a seller and donator of weapons.[/QUOTE]

Yes, as implied by the first sentence in my quote. I am fully aware of this being absolute bullshit. No need for the hog stuff, you should know by now I’m not a fucking idiot.

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Feb 14 2024 11:23am
Gold: 30.00
Feb 14 2024 11:24am
Quote (Crunkt @ 14 Feb 2024 10:42)
Im still not sure why you just make shit up like this

its kind of fucking weird to be honest

Stories from your own guild members not me.

Nothing personal bud.

It's a joke lol
Feb 14 2024 11:27am
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 14 2024 09:40am)
you people are so obsessed with this immigration thing its almost like the propaganda has been shoving in down your throats lately and its all you hogs can talk about

oh wait

It’s almost like I own property 40 minutes from acuna and piedras negras and this effects me.
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 14 2024 11:28am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 14 2024 11:22am)
Yes, as implied by the first sentence in my quote. I am fully aware of this being absolute bullshit. No need for the hog bullshit, you should know by now I’m not a fucking idiot.

i dont know many smart people who complain about free bacon.

but on an actual serious note my post was general, not directed at you specifically.

Immigration has A-tier publicity, but is in reality a B-tier issue to the GOP, and a D-tier issue to the white house who can actually do anything about it.

unless some immigrants sneak across and go on a rape and killing spree that's not likely to change, sadly. even the immoral leftist's families and friends dying from Fentanyl overdoses haven't swayed them.

if the GOP really wants the democrats to act they should go full boar into recruiting 1st generation american latinos to their ranks. they are legally americans now afterall even if their parents crossed illegally. that would make the democrats shut the border quick.

the democratic elites will sell away american family hope for decades of future voters, and the republican elite will sell away our futures for Military spending on a losing battle. once ukraine is resolved they'll find another cause, bolstering NATO, some south american dictator, etc. we just have to hope they dont turn their eyes to Taiwan.
Feb 14 2024 11:38am
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 14 2024 11:28am)
i dont know many smart people who complain about free bacon.

but on an actual serious note my post was general, not directed at you specifically.

Immigration has A-tier publicity, but is in reality a B-tier issue to the GOP, and a D-tier issue to the white house who can actually do anything about it.

unless some immigrants sneak across and go on a rape and killing spree that's not likely to change, sadly. even the immoral leftist's families and friends dying from Fentanyl overdoses haven't swayed them.

if the GOP really wants the democrats to act they should go full boar into recruiting 1st generation american latinos to their ranks. they are legally americans now afterall even if their parents crossed illegally. that would make the democrats shut the border quick.

the democratic elites will sell away american family hope for decades of future voters, and the republican elite will sell away our futures for Military spending on a losing battle. once ukraine is resolved they'll find another cause, bolstering NATO, some south american dictator, etc. we just have to hope they dont turn their eyes to Taiwan.

There was the guy who murdered an entire family near Houston last year for allegedly being asked to shoot guns further away from their house. I don’t remember any national coverage or demands for policy change.
Feb 14 2024 11:49am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 14 2024 11:38am)
There was the guy who murdered an entire family near Houston last year for allegedly being asked to shoot guns further away from their house. I don’t remember any national coverage or demands for policy change.

Gold: 30.00
Feb 14 2024 12:21pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 14 Feb 2024 11:38)

Chicago stopped reporting the ethnicity of people committing violent crimes because 75% was black on black and apparently that's racist.

Also black on white crime was 10 to 1.

I've challenged liberals in my own family, friends, and people on jsp to walk down a "street" of my choosing in Chicago if they think the numbers aren't this bad or worse.

I'd give a thousand dollars to someone if they wore a MAGA hat on top of that and just walked 30 minutes in one direction.

Of course no one takes me up on the offer because they don't want to die. :rofl:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 14 2024 12:21pm
Gold: 8,244.70
Feb 14 2024 12:31pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 14 Feb 2024 12:27)
It’s almost like I own property 40 minutes from acuna and piedras negras and this effects me.

let me guesss

you see immigrants more than most people

rofl
Feb 14 2024 12:37pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Feb 14 2024 12:21pm)
Chicago stopped reporting the ethnicity of people committing violent crimes because 75% was black on black and apparently that's racist.

Also black on white crime was 10 to 1.

I've challenged liberals in my own family, friends, and people on jsp to walk down a "street" of my choosing in Chicago if they think the numbers aren't this bad or worse.

I'd give a thousand dollars to someone if they wore a MAGA hat on top of that and just walked 30 minutes in one direction.

Of course no one takes me up on the offer because they don't want to die. :rofl:

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll