d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Hi, I Want A Signature! > Just Post What You Got
Prev1567
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,628.00
Aug 4 2011 01:17pm
Quote (Stuk3hu @ Aug 4 2011 02:13pm)
Me like too, but please : Do not post any more in this topic!
I wil lget it closed! Due to spam from both parts :D .

Thx to all who helped me * and those who tried to make me a new signature :D
I rly appreciate!

Made new topic, and hope there won`t be any spam there.

Glad to see after much debate you decided to take my advice. Perhaps be a bit more concise and direct with what you are seeking in that new thread. I am hoping that somehow in the future this entire conversation will enlighten you. Cheers.
Gold: 105,545.00
Aug 4 2011 02:05pm
Quote (TheFunk @ 4 Aug 2011 20:17)
Glad to see after much debate you decided to take my advice.  Perhaps be a bit more concise and direct with what you are seeking in that new thread.  I am hoping that somehow in the future this entire conversation will enlighten you.  Cheers.

That thanks was not meant for you numbnuts!

Your advice- wtf do you think you are dude? - Fuck of tard. You suck, and your sig sucked.
Simple! I was nice to you to begin with, but you blew it!

Gtfo my topic rand!

And as I said:
I appreciate the help from Everyone except TheFunk! He simply can`t stand it that I`ve posted some pictures that he can`t manage to make a signature of.
I feel sry for this kind of ppl.... <_<

This entire conversation was just random bullshit. I think you know that aswell.

Pointless.
Groundless.
Simple idiotic and retarded.

And I`m hoping this will learn you a little lesson on how to behave when making a sig for another.
noone wants to deal with you the way you behave.

I have given my thanks to everyone! Yes, I thanked you to begin with, and this is what I get! :rofl:

Bb multi

TOPIC CLOSED!
DO NOT POST ANY MORE HERE!

THX TO EVERYONE WITH GOOD MANNERS!

And I do not want to thank TheFunk, cuz of all the rage and spam and f****d up conversation !!

This post was edited by Stuk3hu on Aug 4 2011 02:31pm
Gold: 4,628.00
Aug 4 2011 03:56pm
Quote (Stuk3hu @ Aug 4 2011 03:10pm)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=56217453&f=111&o=50#p379712337

You suck bigtime
Your sig sucked bigtime

Your advice - Never reached through.

I`ve allways respected ppl who help me out, but not ppl who help me out, and then rage at me for not buying his signature.
omfg, you`re incredible stupid dude.

I was very direct in what I need:
1st: ANYTHING!

2nd: I`d like to see some : Naruto! , One Piece!, Bleach!, or Halo! sigs.

3rd: I added some pictures for what I`d like to see more of!

There is nothing wrong in this, it`s just your mouse-brain who can`t think clearly, so the only thing you manage is RAAAGGGEEEE!

Of course there is allowed to swap their opinions and meaning after seeing loads of signatures.
Cuz I said: Could be anything!
But then When I recieve signatures, I allways add: I`d like to see some signatures made from the pictures I posted / Made form the new needs I psoted BEFORE I decide!
If you can`t find this logic, than I feel rly sorry for you.
And since you ahve to put this public it must rly hurt you!

Well that`s what you get for raging. Over and Out!
You are now forgotten about, and will no longer be pm`ed by me, and your multiacc = soon locked.
bb

Wow, the diatribes just keep flowing with you don't they? I didn't read this or your spill in the fail thread, but thanks for continuing to show your ass for all the world to see. ^_^

--> Here you go...As promised until I can reply to your paragraphs of useless teenage angst via private message I will be posting it here. Turned into a rather epic thread in my opinion, I keep peacefully speaking my mind and your shit just keeps getting bigger and bolder text. With more personal attacks and language of discourse than I have ever before seen on jsp since I started here. :cheers:
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev1567
Closed New Topic New Poll