d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Design General Chat
Prev1469046914692469346944745Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
Mar 30 2012 11:25pm

Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 11:20pm)
Youve never been dominated in bed? Get your girlfriend to make you her bitch and lmk.

Lol that is like ingrained in some gay people xD I know a guy who is as flamboyant as it gets, hes a total priss. His name is sherman but his family calls him shirley xD

Yay hepatitis!

shes not into that stuff. She considers doggy style exotic.

Quote (FloraFreak @ Mar 30 2012 11:21pm)
The though of sex with Xan.  ...Hummmmm...    Had to think about this one for a bit, but I think I got it.

I'm not sure i could possibly think of it as intimidating, though more like sitting down to a game of chess with an equal.

I may have thought of it as you do Odin at one time, like how we use to look at theme park rides as intimidating.  Lets say the Tea Cups.

When you're 3 years old and your father takes you on the rind its this massive thing that hurls you around and plays with your very life.

But now that the children have grown, the ride is no longer intimidating...  But a chance to turn what could be a normal act, into a crazed hellish death spin, evolving a mundane pleasurable act into an astonishing rush of pure fear and brute force cupeled with brilliant balance and elegance.

TL DR:  Odin, grow a pair.  Xan, i'd rock your socks.

And nice gun, once day I may come to you for my tattoos.

Hey i have a pair, I just think Xan's are bigger. i mean I would give her a go prolly, but I would be pretty damn nervous.

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 11:25pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 30 2012 11:26pm
Great textwall of GDGC.
Gold: 1,945.00
Mar 30 2012 11:30pm
Quote (FloraFreak @ Mar 30 2012 11:21pm)
The though of sex with Xan.  ...Hummmmm...    Had to think about this one for a bit, but I think I got it.

I'm not sure i could possibly think of it as intimidating, though more like sitting down to a game of chess with an equal.

I may have thought of it as you do Odin at one time, like how we use to look at theme park rides as intimidating.  Lets say the Tea Cups.

When you're 3 years old and your father takes you on the ride, its this massive thing that hurls you around and plays with your very life.

But now that the children have grown, the ride is no longer intimidating...  But a chance to turn what could be a normal act, into a crazed hellish death spin, evolving a mundane pleasurable act into an astonishing rush of pure fear and brute force cupeled with brilliant balance and elegance.

TL DR:  Odin, grow a pair.  Xan, i'd rock your socks.

And nice gun, once day I may come to you for my tattoos.

Oh the stories!

Lol oh my god.

Youre so awesome, curse the gods for not making us be closer.

Also I dont know about equal, I know the sorts of things you do, Id be in odins shoes when it comes to intimidation xD

Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 11:25pm)
shes not into that stuff. She considers doggy style exotic.

Hey i have a pair, I just think Xan's are bigger. i mean I would give her a go prolly, but I would be pretty damn nervous.

Bwahaha. Shes young, wtf..she should be acting ridic. Trev and I have been together for over 4 years and we still do the occasional crazy thing. The other day he bent me over the stove and screwed me while I was cooking dinner.

And it was tacos. You know how much grease spatters when I make those things?

You could just put on your cowboy hat and boots. It would be like a wizard hat and robe, for you.
Gold: 140.00
Mar 30 2012 11:34pm
Hummmmmm, tacos.

we've never done it in the kitchen, over the stove, While its on! but check and check for the other two options.

Unless a BJ counts, then check for that one too. but Its still not a true check.

Also, I've never found that "Young" statement to be true. Ether you're a freak, or you're not.

This post was edited by FloraFreak on Mar 30 2012 11:37pm
Mar 30 2012 11:37pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 11:30pm)
Lol oh my god.

Youre so awesome, curse the gods for not making us be closer.

Also I dont know about equal, I know the sorts of things you do, Id be in odins shoes when it comes to intimidation xD

Bwahaha. Shes young, wtf..she should be acting ridic. Trev and I have been together for over 4 years and we still do the occasional crazy thing. The other day he bent me over the stove and screwed me while I was cooking dinner.

And it was tacos. You know how much grease spatters when I make those things?

You could just put on your cowboy hat and boots. It would be like a wizard hat and robe, for you.

o _________ o so many images

I wish flora lived near me to.

shes into like romance and that crap. It really pisses her off that I don't cuddle.
I've tried to whore her up a tad, but no luck

don't even get me started on her "bjs"

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 11:38pm
Mar 30 2012 11:39pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 31 2012 01:37am)
o _________    o  so many images

shes into like romance and that crap. It really pisses her off that I don't cuddle.
I've tried to whore her up a tad, but no luck

You know,
a little give, gets a little.
Gold: 1,945.00
Mar 30 2012 11:39pm
Quote (FloraFreak @ Mar 30 2012 11:34pm)
Hummmmmm, tacos. 

we've never done it in the kitchen, over the stove, While its on!  but check and check for the other two options.

Unless a BJ counts, then check for that one too.  but Its still not a true check.

Also, I've never found that "Young" statement to be true.  Ether you're a freak, or you're not.

Im sure youll be able to check it soon, now that you have the idea in your head xD

This is very true.

Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 11:37pm)
o _________    o  so many images

Dont lie, you like it

We all do ._.

No help there, am not a cuddler :x

This post was edited by Xandriia on Mar 30 2012 11:40pm
Mar 30 2012 11:42pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 31 2012 01:39am)
Im sure youll be able to check it soon, now that you have the idea in your head xD

This is very true.

Dont lie, you like it

We all do ._.

I've been with the girl that I thought, "I could get her into it someday" No dice.

I picked emily because while shes a pretty Home grown OHIO girl, freak was in her vains. and I was RIGHT.
Mar 30 2012 11:43pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 11:39pm)

This is very true.

Dont lie, you like it

We all do ._.

No help there, am not a cuddler :x

Nope, still to this day, have no idea what you look like. I'm very shallow when it comes to sex, but at least I admit it.

I know right? I'm not gay at all, but even I find flora sexy.
I can't sleep with other people in my bed. And it gets freaking hot where I live, and cuddling makes me all sweaty.

Quote (FloraFreak @ Mar 30 2012 11:42pm)
I've been with the girl that I thought, "I could get her into it someday"  No dice.

I picked emily because while shes a pretty Home grown OHIO girl, freak was in her vains.  and I was RIGHT.

wanna trade gf's for a while? Katelyn is absolutely gorgeous. not an ounce of freak in her though. Shes still fun to play with.

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 11:45pm
Mar 30 2012 11:48pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 31 2012 01:43am)
Nope, still to this day, have no idea what you look like. I'm very shallow when it comes to sex, but at least I admit it.

I know right? I'm not gay at all, but even I find flora sexy.
I can't sleep with other people in my bed. And it gets freaking hot where I live, and cuddling makes me all sweaty.

wanna trade gf's for a while? Katelyn is absolutely gorgeous. not an ounce of freak in her though. Shes still fun to play with.

Na, looks are important to me, but I love a freak.

but we'd be up for a swing!

Anyway, ya.. feel ya on that hot night cuddle BS.. Fucking hot = Get away from me.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev1469046914692469346944745Next
Closed New Topic New Poll