d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Design General Chat
Prev1468946904691469246934745Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
Mar 30 2012 10:42pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 10:38pm)
So youd be constricted AND on the verge of passing out?

Stop by anytime.

sure, i'll bring my little brother by
maybe you can turn him straight.
Or make him forever scared of sex
either or, his gayness annoys me and I wish he were a guy sometimes.

just spent 100$ on tattoo ink
damn this stuffs expensive

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 10:43pm
Gold: 140.00
Mar 30 2012 10:44pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 31 2012 12:42am)

try buying t-shirt ink.

ya.
Mar 30 2012 10:46pm
Quote (FloraFreak @ Mar 30 2012 10:44pm)
try buying t-shirt ink.

ya.

9 1oz bottles @ 12 bucks a piece + shipping.
ya.
Gold: 1,945.00
Mar 30 2012 10:47pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 10:42pm)

Couldnt care less about the outcome, fun would be had by me regardless

How many tattoos could you do from it?
Mar 30 2012 10:53pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 10:47pm)
Couldnt care less about the outcome, fun would be had by me regardless

How many tattoos could you do from it?

The thought of anything sexual with you intimidates me.
I just want him to stop being such a whiny little girl, thats all. Think you could manage that?
he can be like " oh wow, it doesn't hurt if your the guy " something to that effect.

Depends on the tattoo really.
And to be honest i'm not really sure, my friend agreed to be my tattoo guinea pig so i'll see how long it takes to run out and lyk.
What a mentor though right? her exact words "find someone who doesn't mind getting crappy tattoo's"

oh and heres the liner that I got Isn't it pretty? It wasn't very expensive at all, and rachel said it's a great machine for the price.

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 10:57pm
Gold: 0.08
Mar 30 2012 10:56pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 11:53pm)
I just want him to stop being such a whiny little girl, thats all. Think you could manage that?
he can be like " oh wow, it doesn't hurt if your the guy " something to that effect.

And to be honest i'm not really sure, my friend agreed to be my tattoo guinea pig so i'll see how long it takes to run out and lyk.
What a mentor though right? her exact words "find someone who doesn't mind getting crappy tattoo's"

your friend sounds like tpstation...

OMG slammed.
Mar 30 2012 11:10pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 10:53pm)

oh and heres the liner that I got Isn't it pretty? It wasn't very expensive at all, and rachel said it's a great machine for the price.
http://i.imgur.com/pSapD.jpg

Of course. Only, he may end up going from whiny to forever terrified, he sounds like he'd get totally dominated

:lol:

And if that happened..well, he'd still end up being the girl o_o

Haha. Im sure youll do fine. And it is pretty..no idea what it is, but its pretty.

Quote (datdude377 @ Mar 30 2012 10:56pm)
your friend sounds like tpstation...

OMG slammed.

Lol ouch D:
Mar 30 2012 11:18pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 30 2012 11:10pm)
Of course. Only, he may end up going from whiny to forever terrified, he sounds like he'd get totally dominated

:lol:

And if that happened..well, he'd still end up being the girl o_o

Haha. Im sure youll do fine. And it is pretty..no idea what it is, but its pretty.

Lol ouch D:

The word dominated makes me curious.
i'm pretty sure he would have no idea what to do. idc who's the girl. As long as he stops acting like a diva.

it's a tattoo machine o _o, and i'm pretty sure my first few tats will be prison quality. But hey, it's not my skin.

oh omg he has a boyfriend now to lol!
That thinks he's a badass. Looks like some prison mexican or something.
He was acting like a little punk in front of my mom, and me and my older brother put him in his place bad. And chased him off the property.
I told him he could come back when he apologized to my mom, and stopped talking like a punk ass wanna-be thug.
oh and I pulled up his pants, I wish i had this on video.

This post was edited by DB_odin on Mar 30 2012 11:22pm
Mar 30 2012 11:20pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 30 2012 11:18pm)
The word dominated makes me curious.
i'm pretty sure he would have no idea what to do. idc who's the girl. As long as he stops acting like a diva.

it's a tattoo machine o _o, and i'm pretty sure my first few tats will be prison quality. But hey, it's not my skin.

Youve never been dominated in bed? Get your girlfriend to make you her bitch and lmk.

Lol that is like ingrained in some gay people xD I know a guy who is as flamboyant as it gets, hes a total priss. His name is sherman but his family calls him shirley xD

Yay hepatitis!
Gold: 140.00
Mar 30 2012 11:21pm
Quote (DB_odin @ Mar 31 2012 12:53am)

http://i.imgur.com/pSapD.jpg

The thought of sex with Xan. ...Hummmmm... Had to think about this one for a bit, but I think I got it.

I'm not sure i could possibly think of it as intimidating, though more like sitting down to a game of chess with an equal.

I may have thought of it as you do Odin at one time, like how we use to look at theme park rides as intimidating. Lets say the Tea Cups.

When you're 3 years old and your father takes you on the ride, its this massive thing that hurls you around and plays with your very life.

But now that the children have grown, the ride is no longer intimidating... But a chance to turn what could be a normal act, into a crazed hellish death spin, evolving a mundane pleasurable act into an astonishing rush of pure fear and brute force cupeled with brilliant balance and elegance.

TL DR: Odin, grow a pair. Xan, i'd rock your socks.

And nice gun, once day I may come to you for my tattoos.

Quote (Xandriia @ Mar 31 2012 01:20am)
Youve never been dominated in bed? Get your girlfriend to make you her bitch and lmk.

Lol that is like ingrained in some gay people xD I know a guy who is as flamboyant as it gets, hes a total priss. His name is sherman but his family calls him shirley xD

Yay hepatitis!

Oh the stories!

This post was edited by FloraFreak on Mar 30 2012 11:28pm
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev1468946904691469246934745Next
Closed New Topic New Poll