Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,455.00
Aug 20 2011 10:16am
lol'd, reminds me of 'I put on my cloak and wizard hat'

This post was edited by Titch on Aug 20 2011 10:16am
Gold: 1,945.00
Aug 20 2011 10:17am
Quote (Titch @ Aug 20 2011 10:09am)
I knoww, they're sweet. Bit of a softy on the quiet here.

I know what you mean, and then there's always the awkward bit whilst you're writing when you don't know if you 'know' them well enough to address them by it, and if everyone will even know who you mean. But I prefer to have the option, its nicer imo.

Aye, I haven't posted much publically in weeks, I just chat to some people who I don't often see, keep up with people and leave the drama to a select few with IQ just pushing their dress size.

N'aww, well it's one of those moment's youll never forget anyway. I hope my kids are cool.

Pssh, you werent fooling anyone, we all know youre a softy xD

Yeah I know what you mean. I still think peoples online names are much cooler than their rl ones. Names nowadays are so damn boring. I had this same convo with Akaris before, and he agreed too..I even remember his name and I still call him Akaris.

I only go on to post pics of them or randomly give an update. But I refuse to be one of those moms thats like 'OMG she just kicked her foot and it was only the fifth time shes done it, shes so amazing!'. I am always worried that someone will post something debate worthy and Ill jump on it and cause drama.

Youre tits, of course your kids will be cool. Just dont do anything crazy like come over to the U.S. or anything.

Quote (Titch @ Aug 20 2011 10:16am)
lol'd, reminds me of 'I put on my cloak and wizard hat'

Casting level 8 cock of the infinite.

This post was edited by Xandriia on Aug 20 2011 10:18am
Gold: 80.00
Aug 20 2011 10:17am
Quote (nerobellum @ Aug 20 2011 09:14am)
[06:59] jen miles: i have a bf
[06:59] jen miles: but i want to try dp
[06:59] jen miles: and he said yes if i find the right person
[06:59] we are softspoken: >right person
[06:59] we are softspoken: >/soc/
[07:00] we are softspoken: I'll fly out there and DP you but I've got some terms.
[07:00] jen miles: lol
[07:00] jen miles: it has lots of horny men
[07:00] jen miles: lol
[07:00] we are softspoken: One, I get the front. I don't like poop on my penis.
[07:00] we are softspoken: Two, we have to listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNOVgsYqsZk
[07:00] we are softspoken: Three, I want you guys to call me Bobby Fischer while I'm putting it in you
[07:01] we are softspoken: Whenever one of you is about to cum, you have to scream "CHECK!"
[07:01] we are softspoken: And as you cum, you've got to scream "CHECKMATE!"
[07:01] jen miles: lol
[07:01] we are softspoken: And while I'm there we have to call your house Rook House
[07:02] we are softspoken: Furthermore, whenever I walk into a room that one of you is in, you have to greet me with, "All I ever wanted to do... Was play chess with you."
[07:02] we are softspoken: and I'll call you a racial slur and at that moment you've got to leave.
[07:02] we are softspoken: Do we have a deal?
[07:02] jen miles: that is weird
[07:02] jen miles: no thanks
[07:03] we are softspoken: Knight to e4

same
Gold: 8,117.79
Aug 20 2011 10:21am
Quote (RoOkieTeRra @ 20 Aug 2011 15:31)
thanks man. didnt know you were into photography.

actually just started to do some photography myself beginning of this year, have been a fan since i was a little kid though.
Aug 20 2011 10:35am
Quote (Xandriia @ 20 Aug 2011 17:17)
Pssh, you werent fooling anyone, we all know youre a softy xD

Yeah I know what you mean. I still think peoples online names are much cooler than their rl ones. Names nowadays are so damn boring. I had this same convo with Akaris before, and he agreed too..I even remember his name and I still call him Akaris.

I only go on to post pics of them or randomly give an update. But I refuse to be one of those moms thats like 'OMG she just kicked her foot and it was only the fifth time shes done it, shes so amazing!'. I am always worried that someone will post something debate worthy and Ill jump on it and cause drama.

Youre tits, of course your kids will be cool. Just dont do anything crazy like come over to the U.S. or anything.

:ph34r: goddammit

In most cases yeah, if they're well chosen, but if they're old and made in a teenage fit of .:!pwnSN1PR/DE@TH:. from CS or WoW, it just gives any conversation that 50-year-old-virgin undertone which makes everything so much more awkward.

Oh totally, can't flaw you on that one, sickening infatuation is as unhealthy as complete disregard for them.

It's alright, I don't think that'll happen. And i don;t think you can hire a jazz band for Las Vegas marriages so that's that eventuality out. You haven't by any chance seen the film Love Actually? There's a guy called Colin, and he's awesome, and... well I can;t really describe it. Cool story I know. its an awesome film, you and trevdog should watch it.

Gold: 1,945.00
Aug 20 2011 10:42am
Quote (Titch @ Aug 20 2011 10:35am)
:ph34r: goddammit

In most cases yeah, if they're well chosen, but if they're old and made in a teenage fit of .:!pwnSN1PR/DE@TH:. from CS or WoW, it just gives any conversation that 50-year-old-virgin undertone which makes everything so much more awkward.

Oh totally, can't flaw you on that one, sickening infatuation is as unhealthy as complete disregard for them.

It's alright, I don't think that'll happen. And i don;t think you can hire a jazz band for Las Vegas marriages so that's that eventuality out. You haven't by any chance seen the film Love Actually? There's a guy called Colin, and he's awesome, and... well I can;t really describe it. Cool story I know. its an awesome film, you and trevdog should watch it.

Lmao, so true. I actually know a guy thats pretty old who plays BF, I dunno his real name, I just call him Smash. Im forever making fun of him for being old xD Hes got like 4 kids though, so no virgin there.

Do you guys have pageant moms over there? Shit is crazy.

You never know, you can do pretty much anything in Vegas. I havent, but Ive heard of it. I dont really watch a lot of romance movies, unless theyre very much comedies also. I just downloaded Something Borrowed but thats only because I loved the book. Buttt since you recommended it Ill totally download it.
Aug 20 2011 10:48am
Quote (Xandriia @ 20 Aug 2011 17:42)
Lmao, so true. I actually know a guy thats pretty old who plays BF, I dunno his real name, I just call him Smash. Im forever making fun of him for being old xD Hes got like 4 kids though, so no virgin there.

Do you guys have pageant moms over there? Shit is crazy.

You never know, you can do pretty much anything in Vegas. I havent, but Ive heard of it. I dont really watch a lot of romance movies, unless theyre very much comedies also. I just downloaded Something Borrowed but thats only because I loved the book. Buttt since you recommended it Ill totally download it.

Aye, I used to have a 'clan buddy' called thumper, who had one of those really oldschool american accents (idk where its from), from which you could just tell he was fat but in a nice way and old and like grandpa-ish, and everyone called him Thumper. Was sweet.

Nahh, I dont think so. British don't really do such shameless self-promotion, we dont really have any pageants at all or anything like that.

I'm having a classy-as wedding, its not gon happen xD
Oh no, its totally a comedy, that's the main aim. Thouhg they say british comedy is pretty insular and nobody else really gets it but idk.

e: covers two points here, i want a wedding like this xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_f5gRCv5eY

This post was edited by Titch on Aug 20 2011 10:49am
Gold: 12,143.67
Aug 20 2011 10:48am
blade 2 is a great romance

Quote (Titch @ Aug 20 2011 08:48am)
Aye, I used to have a 'clan buddy' called thumper, who had one of those really oldschool american accents (idk where its from), from which you could just tell he was fat but in a nice way and old and like grandpa-ish, and everyone called him Thumper. Was sweet.

I'm having a classy-as wedding, its not gon happen xD
Oh no, its totally a comedy, that's the main aim. Thouhg they say british comedy is pretty insular and nobody else really gets it but idk.

oh my fucking god, i am 90% certain i know who you are talking about - did he have a wife?

This post was edited by nerobellum on Aug 20 2011 10:49am
Aug 20 2011 10:51am
Quote (nerobellum @ 20 Aug 2011 17:48)
oh my fucking god, i am 90% certain i know who you are talking about - did he have a wife?

I assume so, cant remember. It was a game called Crossfire, clan 'THC'.
Aug 20 2011 10:53am

this is how I imagine you imagining me imagining coming to america.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev1314331443145314631474745Next
Closed New Topic New Poll