d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Rate This Sig With Art History Brush :-) > 1-10
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 96.65
May 19 2010 04:08am
Quote (iSteroids @ 19 May 2010 11:05)
ohai copyright police  :rofl:

I am against ripping sigs, and even more against ripping digital painting artwork.
It's okay if you are too dumb to understand, you probably never even made anything that took more than 30 minutes and actually looked good. ( i don't mean o/p's)

Or u just mad cause i didn't post you any tutorials for painting yet?

This post was edited by Slunko on May 19 2010 04:11am
Gold: 8,765.00
Warn: 10%
May 19 2010 04:12am
Quote (Slunko @ May 19 2010 08:08pm)
I am against ripping sigs, and even more against ripping digital painting artwork.
It's okay if you are too dumb to understand.

Your obviously too dumb to distinguish that i understood or else why would i have said ohai copyright police?

scrawn.

cos there aren't already a million tutorials out there?

This post was edited by iSteroids on May 19 2010 04:13am
May 19 2010 04:24am
Quote (iSteroids @ 19 May 2010 11:12)
Your obviously too dumb to distinguish that i understood or else why would i have said ohai copyright police?

scrawn.

There we go again spawn, you won't get far with that attitude.Copyright police has a bad sound to it, it can be easely compared to care police.
Now pull your head out of Jogamok1's ass and take a deep breath, i believe your brains are low on oxygen.

...well you asked me to help you, i just haven't heard from you since, nor even got to know if you actually got the tablet. It's easier if you start at the beginning and in some order, i could have (but now i won't) save you the trouble of finding the tutorials on your level, and the ones that would actually teach you something. I also believe you lack the basic knowledge on colors, how to mix them and compo-at least now you will be able to browse these two topics on your own... ah well, this is pointless in the first place and i don't know why do i even bother, have fun overpainting over other artwork and stealing it!
Regards
May 19 2010 04:30am
Quote (Slunko @ May 19 2010 08:24pm)
There we go again spawn, you won't get far with that attitude.Copyright police has a bad sound to it, it can be easely compared to care police.
Now pull your head out of Jogamok1's ass and take a deep breath, i believe your brains are low on oxygen.

...well you asked me to help you, i just haven't heard from you since, nor even got to know if you actually got the tablet. It's easier if you start at the beginning and in some order, i could have (but now i won't) save you the trouble of finding the tutorials on your level, and the ones that would actually teach you something. I also believe you lack the basic knowledge on colors, how to mix them and compo-at least now you will be able to browse these two topics on your own... ah well, this is pointless in the first place and i don't know why do i even bother, have fun overpainting over other artwork and stealing it!
Regards

its funny how i do it once then you assume that i will do it forever :bonk: , but yes i got my tablet although im guessing you don't care lol.. schoo and lifel is busy atm so it's difficult to find time to use it.

and im not too active anyways, i just come on here to lol at people like you who take this forum way too seriously :)

oh how i love you slunko :hug:
Gold: 100.07
May 19 2010 04:33am
Quote (Jogamok1 @ May 19 2010 10:53am)
Prof? Bought on deviart, i bought the print for my credits/Points.

Buying a print does not give you access to the copyright, you fucking idiot.
Gold: 494.56
May 19 2010 04:38am
Quote (Veilside @ May 19 2010 10:33am)

Doesn't remove the fact that it looks slightly better than the oversharpened stock. Can't say well done tho if it's just a crop+filter resized sig, request forum stuff.

As for copyright and stuff... big deal if he made it for himself, selling as request would just be the same as the other people there.
Gold: 100.07
May 19 2010 04:44am
Quote (Konkari @ May 19 2010 11:38am)
Doesn't remove the fact that it looks slightly better than the oversharpened stock. Can't say well done tho if it's just a crop+filter resized sig, request forum stuff.

As for copyright and stuff... big deal if he made it for himself, selling as request would just be the same as the other people there.

Other people aren't saying "I bought a print therefore I own the rights to the image".
May 19 2010 04:46am
Quote (Veilside @ 19 May 2010 11:33)

It's like arguing with retarded monkey, don't bother.

@Konkari You are defending him?
So i guess you won't mind if i steal your artwork and wear it, k. It is not allright damn it, it would be same as if i would steal a painting you made, filter it a bit, say i fixed it cause it was bad before and wear it as my own. Get it?
I can also guarantee you if i "stole" "his" tag right now, use sharpen filter and use it as my own he would start bitching and QQ-ing everywhere.

It is a big deal.
Gold: 494.56
May 19 2010 04:47am
Quote (Veilside @ May 19 2010 10:44am)
Other people aren't saying "I bought a print therefore I own the rights to the image".

No point in arguing with you since you since you know like everything + are the god of moral here... :D

Quote (Slunko @ May 19 2010 10:46am)

So i guess you won't mind if i steal your artwork and wear it, k. It is not allright damn it, it would be same as if i would steal a painting you made, filter it a bit, say i fixed it cause it was bad before and wear it as my own. Get it?
I can also guarantee you if i "stole" "his" tag right now, use sharpen filter and use it as my own he would start bitching and QQ-ing everywhere.

It is a big deal.

Mostly I meant that it isn't rare here.

And I guess I would be happy if you'd wear some of my signatures, ofc not without permission so you're right there.

This post was edited by Konkari on May 19 2010 04:49am
May 19 2010 04:49am
Quote (Slunko @ May 19 2010 08:46pm)

It is a big deal.

only to someone who doesn't get:

1. any
2. out much
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll