d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Akira Toriyama
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 75,280.00
Mar 8 2024 07:58am
Quote (037 @ Mar 8 2024 02:22am)
R.I.P. To one of the most important cartoon artists to ever have lived, What a legend. He deserves all the rest.

Post some of your favorite DBZ moments, artworks, signatures, whatever. Or any other of his mangas if you’re a fan. Let his legacy live on. 🕊❤️‍🩹

https://i.imgur.com/MIM1cKg.jpeg

R.I.P

This post was edited by Phillyy on Mar 8 2024 08:01am
Gold: 39,600.56
Mar 8 2024 08:42pm
Quote (Baldest @ Mar 8 2024 10:01pm)
That interests you now, right? But not a few months/years ago when you used and let your friends use dragon ball troll images. As usual. Moving for interest. Changing your speech every day.

Nobody cares enough about you to troll you. You just love to think people are out to get you. And it’s pretty ironic that you still talk shit about Leo when you’ve been trying to copy his style lately. You’re the one who won’t let things go. Every time you jump to conclusions you make yourself look stupid. Leo is paying respect to a very influential artist that anyone can appreciate. He didn’t make dragon ball for you, Jorge, he made it for everyone to enjoy. Grow up.
Mar 8 2024 09:00pm
Quote (Baldest @ Mar 8 2024 10:12pm)
Surely you are used to lying and being the center of attention

This is how you act, Jorge. It must be so tiring being so narcissistic, making everything about you. Why do you try so hard to link everything back to you? You need a hobby or some friends, but instead you like to start fights on a website
Gold: 11,400.00
Mar 9 2024 03:11am
Quote (JAQK @ 9 Mar 2024 03:42)
Nobody cares enough about you to troll you. You just love to think people are out to get you. And it’s pretty ironic that you still talk shit about Leo when you’ve been trying to copy his style lately. You’re the one who won’t let things go. Every time you jump to conclusions you make yourself look stupid. Leo is paying respect to a very influential artist that anyone can appreciate. He didn’t make dragon ball for you, Jorge, he made it for everyone to enjoy. Grow up.

Quote (JAQK @ 9 Mar 2024 04:00)
This is how you act, Jorge. It must be so tiring being so narcissistic, making everything about you. Why do you try so hard to link everything back to you? You need a hobby or some friends, but instead you like to start fights on a website

Do you think I care at all what you or anyone on this website thinks about me? You have proven many times that you are people who are not worth it.

How about you? At least I deal directly with the person who was a bitch to me. You and your cyber "friends" went where you were not called. Who needs friends? Now it's your turn to pay.

Now I'm the one who copies him. xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You would like it to disappear, right? good luck.

And yes, Its funny when i came a webside to play one of my hobbies and laught so hard about some nerds who have not friends and came here to pissoff nice people.

Pluginerd, your guild was made to hurt me. Lot of troll Dragon Ball signatures to hurt me. Lot of bad things to me. Cry now bitch.

I will allways be here for slap your boy.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 9 2024 03:20am
Mar 9 2024 03:37am

Grow up?

HAHAH you like to say that trying to hurt. But what about when you did every chilhood things to hurt me? what was that? grow up? that was right and what im doing is not... ok i understand what you mean with "grow up".

Stop talking to me Pluginerd. or you will get slapped 658 times like your boss.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 9 2024 03:37am
Mar 9 2024 03:43am

One million views image laughting about me? grow up?

Talk about all Pluginerd. Grow up xd

And... who you are? i think i never talked with you xDDD Grow up.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 9 2024 03:43am
Mar 9 2024 05:32am
Yawn.... Are you done whining yet? You just look for any post Leo makes and you're the first one there. Begging for his attention.
So many of your sigs steal his styles, you're chasing shadows Jorge. Chasing a guy who was once a friend but you pushed him away.
You love thinking every troll sig is about you, because you're the only one in the world who like Dragon Ball... Give me a break.
You just want it to be about you so you can keep flaming everyone. You think you're so clever, but it's just sad.
Mar 9 2024 05:37am
Quote (JAQK @ 9 Mar 2024 12:32)
Yawn.... Are you done whining yet? You just look for any post Leo makes and you're the first one there. Begging for his attention.
So many of your sigs steal his styles, you're chasing shadows Jorge. Chasing a guy who was once a friend but you pushed him away.
You love thinking every troll sig is about you, because you're the only one in the world who like Dragon Ball... Give me a break.
You just want it to be about you so you can keep flaming everyone. You think you're so clever, but it's just sad.

Saying things that are not true. Typical of Pluginerds.

Why your boss is not having images before 2019? ://///// YAWNNNNN... people.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 9 2024 05:38am
Mar 9 2024 05:43am
Quote (Baldest @ Mar 9 2024 08:37pm)
Saying things that are not true. Typical of Pluginerds.

Why your boss is not having images before 2019? ://///// YAWNNNNN... people.

You're constantly saying things that aren't true... Imagine that.
And if you "don't care what I or anyone else thinks or says about you" then you wouldn't freak out over nothing as you always do.
For someone who apparently loves Dragon Ball, you haven't shown any respect towards Akira Toriyama.
Just using this post as an excuse to shit talk Leo by the looks of it.
Mar 9 2024 05:45am
Quote (JAQK @ 9 Mar 2024 12:43)
You're constantly saying things that aren't true... Imagine that.
And if you "don't care what I or anyone else thinks or says about you" then you wouldn't freak out over nothing as you always do.
For someone who apparently loves Dragon Ball, you haven't shown any respect towards Akira Toriyama.
Just using this post as an excuse to shit talk Leo by the looks of it.

Bitch tricks...

This is the Akira Toriyamas tribute topic: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103410023&f=198

Im disrespecting your boss, not Akira.

You disrespected Akira. Not me.

Stop chat. i dont care about you. Pluginerd.

You thought you were very funny, children, now it's time to pay.

This post was edited by Baldest on Mar 9 2024 05:48am
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll