d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > #1 Amp Bow In D2r? - Cruel/fools/ias/amp Gmb > D2:R
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 832.00
Jul 11 2024 12:28pm

(Jewel=37ed/15ias)

This is i think my best ever self found Fools. Dropped it in Throne of Destruction when i was farming solo.
One of the better amp fools bows ive yet to see in d2r. Think it competes for #1?
Gold: 34,473.50
Jul 11 2024 01:37pm

i aslo collect funny rare bows and your bow is nuh-uh

rare GMB needs 35ias or 30ias for 7frame
Gold: 39.00
Jul 11 2024 02:17pm
Eagle Flight/10
Gold: 8,575.00
Jul 11 2024 02:37pm
Real zons use lacerator

33% is greater than 5%

0/10
Gold: 2,440.78
Jul 11 2024 04:35pm
I dont think using a rare bow is a real thing at any point in the game.

Losing Fanat is too big of a loss.

And its true, lacerator swap is your best bet for amp damage
Jul 11 2024 06:20pm
Quote (Synow @ Jul 11 2024 09:37pm)
https://i.postimg.cc/pdN4YYjL/Imp-Song-Great-Bow.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Z51tszGZ/Eagle-Flight.png

i aslo collect funny rare bows and your bow is nuh-uh

rare GMB needs 35ias or 30ias for 7frame

.... Eagle Flight is literally way to slow to even feel good imo, even for strafe so unsure when that would be good to use?
The great bow does hit 1 ias bp higher 7fps instead of 8 which is def something, but the dmg increase from it is not that big.
Considering mine has +2Bow skills and Fools which adds 1.5k flat attack rating and it still hits the same breakpoints for strafe which is rly the only skill that rly benefit the most from the fools mod.
Altho the multishot is also enjoying that huge flat attack rating boost.
Imo your bows arent really competing since they dont have the fools mod. And for the extra dmg that only the great bow will add which is like 5k on guided arrow and 4k on multishot when i checked (and that 4-5k is taken from a 70k guided/40k multishot and it is also considering all charms on maxroll are 100% perfect and with merc pride+might auras + amplify up, without all those buffs and non perf charms and gear the difference will be even less. So considering all of this and My Bow actually provides 10k higher strafe dmg then the Great Bow. The Pellet bow does give ~10k higher strafe dmg than mine but its noticably slower. Ive tried strafe with slower bows and it does not feel great. You get locked in animation for way to long for it even to feel good in pvm imo.
Anyway those are two very nice bows for sure, but unsure if u posted them as to prove how bad mine was or something as it is not what the numbers are showing me at all. Similar performance but u loose alot of hitrate, which is actually important both in pvp and pvm for those of you who didnt know.
I think I would still pick mine over your anyday of the week. Ur Great bow wins mostly for Guided Arrow since it is not affected by attack rating. The crossbow is still as slow pvm even with a faith merc u cant raise the speed breakpoints so unsure when you use that?

Edit: Also the differnece between 3.13hits/sec and 3.57hits/sec is 1 extra hit every 7 hits. Considering it is not gonna be amplifying by several crazy speed buffs (which does not exist in d2r pvp for the amazon). It will only ever be 1 extra hit every 7 hits.
It is something, but if the dmg is pretty much the same i dont see that being a make/break for any bowa even in pvp. Have pvp'd quite a bit with her and she is performing rly well. The amp procs alot aswell, especially from strafe. Strafe also being the best bow skill to use for when enemies are in close range imo. Which is also where the fools mod + amp will shine the most.

This post was edited by Rai_Grottpojken on Jul 11 2024 06:30pm
Jul 11 2024 06:40pm
Quote (neooo @ Jul 11 2024 10:37pm)
Real zons use lacerator

33% is greater than 5%

0/10

and this is just stupid, unless u only use pvm to remove immunities on certain elite mobs or something this has no real usage.... The amp on a bow is one of the most usefull wepons to have amp on. It procs very often both pvp and pvm from all 3: Multishot/Strafe/Guided arrow...
I cannot imagine you ever played a bowazon with lacerator on swap not can i imagine anyone doing that...

This post was edited by Rai_Grottpojken on Jul 11 2024 06:45pm
Gold: 8,575.00
Jul 11 2024 07:16pm
Quote (Rai_Grottpojken @ Jul 11 2024 07:20pm)
.... Eagle Flight is literally way to slow to even feel good imo, even for strafe so unsure when that would be good to use?
The great bow does hit 1 ias bp higher 7fps instead of 8 which is def something, but the dmg increase from it is not that big.
Considering mine has +2Bow skills and Fools which adds 1.5k flat attack rating and it still hits the same breakpoints for strafe which is rly the only skill that rly benefit the most from the fools mod.
Altho the multishot is also enjoying that huge flat attack rating boost.
Imo your bows arent really competing since they dont have the fools mod. And for the extra dmg that only the great bow will add which is like 5k on guided arrow and 4k on multishot when i checked (and that 4-5k is taken from a 70k guided/40k multishot and it is also considering all charms on maxroll are 100% perfect and with merc pride+might auras + amplify up, without all those buffs and non perf charms and gear the difference will be even less. So considering all of this and My Bow actually provides 10k higher strafe dmg then the Great Bow. The Pellet bow does give ~10k higher strafe dmg than mine but its noticably slower. Ive tried strafe with slower bows and it does not feel great. You get locked in animation for way to long for it even to feel good in pvm imo.
Anyway those are two very nice bows for sure, but unsure if u posted them as to prove how bad mine was or something as it is not what the numbers are showing me at all. Similar performance but u loose alot of hitrate, which is actually important both in pvp and pvm for those of you who didnt know.
I think I would still pick mine over your anyday of the week. Ur Great bow wins mostly for Guided Arrow since it is not affected by attack rating. The crossbow is still as slow pvm even with a faith merc u cant raise the speed breakpoints so unsure when you use that?

Edit: Also the differnece between 3.13hits/sec and 3.57hits/sec is 1 extra hit every 7 hits. Considering it is not gonna be amplifying by several crazy speed buffs (which does not exist in d2r pvp for the amazon). It will only ever be 1 extra hit every 7 hits.
It is something, but if the dmg is pretty much the same i dont see that being a make/break for any bowa even in pvp. Have pvp'd quite a bit with her and she is performing rly well. The amp procs alot aswell, especially from strafe. Strafe also being the best bow skill to use for when enemies are in close range imo. Which is also where the fools mod + amp will shine the most.

No 1 read this
Gold: 100.70
Warn: 10%
Jul 11 2024 07:24pm
Fools is useless on a bow bud. Cruel is 20x better.
Gold: 250,522.32
Warn: 10%
Jul 11 2024 07:48pm
ahh yes the essay defending how your shit bow isn't shit

love that
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll