d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > # Gnu - The Tribrid Amazon # > Damach - Includes ( Worlds? ) Javagloves
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Aug 19 2011 01:58am
Gnu/10 sry
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 19 2011 05:18am
Quote (GeekS @ Aug 18 2011 05:24pm)
First off, really nice feedback!

Generally fighting against opponents where i use the bow heavily, i rarely have to think of being frozen. So i figured i'd go with the higher ias bp and cham'd Storm. But really if i had the possibility i'd go with hybrid Ice/Faith MB =15/15 + cham circ and 15/15 storm (But there's non being sold on EU atm though -_-). Then i'd have the 7fps + cbf!.
Found myself to be loosing alot due to my cold res vs cold sorc, but i simply havent been arsed with getting the new setup yet :/.

Could prolly can the boots, but i've been kinda pissed with my fhr due offensive playstyle vs example druids. Teleport/cs vs druids etc (on the run, recasting) simple fhr from hurri could fuck me over x_X. Though i see your point in having more res/plr would be more beneficial vs some opponents.
Actually i cant explain the 451. Just thought "what the hell, it cant hurt me having high psn on range slot". Will reconsider the use versus 20/175 ^_^

I mighta gone the same build if there were +4/40/300 mats on ladder to make it worth the 90 bp on java side (no-go with eth titans ofc)
I suppose with those hybrids yeah you could pull it off like that, that would work.

The fhr won't affect d/a/e speeds, only your actual *fhr*, which is much more rare and infrequent- only attacks doing a big chunk of your hp will do it, and they only do that if they get past blocking + dodge, so thats like a 1/10 shot, and after that 1/10 only if they removed a big chunk or stunned you
So in general most people just skip fhr entirely, not worth sacrifcing anything. You can get a fair bit more resists on boots, if they would help you. Didn't bother to add up all your sources, but hey, every bit of resists helps doesn't it?
The extra 10% fhr does give you 2 frame faster FHR though, so it might actually be a good idea to keep them. I mean, even if FHR is very rare, going from 10 to 8 might be worth losing 50% resists, I don't know. At any rate, I have a pair of these on ladder;

might get yourself something along those lines, though nl probably has better

the thing about a 451 charm is that its actually not that bad an idea. I mean, losing 20 life and 5 resists might hurt, but its real nice against es sorcs. Theres those es sorcs I'm sure you've seen, that play defensively and are good enough to avoid plague javelins. And while you can usually NP them because they'll either stumble into a plague or get zapped by chainlocked CS long before they kill you, a 451 also lets you widdle them down with your bow pretty effectively. But I don't think its worth the loss of life/res in the end- i mean, once someone is poisoned, all that poison charm is now worthless and any effect it had is nulled since they'll hit 1 hp anyway. So if it was me I'd stick with a 20/5, but if you like it, a 175/20 might be the way to go.

anyway nice zon, well made

also, that 2/20/15/19 ammy makes me drool. I spent forever just crafting a plain 2/20 t_t

This post was edited by Goomshill on Aug 19 2011 05:19am
Gold: 8,774.13
Aug 20 2011 11:54am
Quote (Goomshill @ 19 Aug 2011 13:18)
I mighta gone the same build if there were +4/40/300 mats on ladder to make it worth the 90 bp on java side (no-go with eth titans ofc)
I suppose with those hybrids yeah you could pull it off like that, that would work.

The fhr won't affect d/a/e speeds, only your actual *fhr*, which is much more rare and infrequent- only attacks doing a big chunk of your hp will do it, and they only do that if they get past blocking + dodge, so thats like a 1/10 shot, and after that 1/10 only if they removed a big chunk or stunned you
So in general most people just skip fhr entirely, not worth sacrifcing anything. You can get a fair bit more resists on boots, if they would help you. Didn't bother to add up all your sources, but hey, every bit of resists helps doesn't it?
The extra 10% fhr does give you 2 frame faster FHR though, so it might actually be a good idea to keep them. I mean, even if FHR is very rare, going from 10 to 8 might be worth losing 50% resists, I don't know. At any rate, I have a pair of these on ladder;
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3268/screenshot226e.jpg

the thing about a 451 charm is that its actually not that bad an idea. I mean, losing 20 life and 5 resists might hurt, but its real nice against es sorcs. Theres those es sorcs I'm sure you've seen, that play defensively and are good enough to avoid plague javelins. And while you can usually NP them because they'll either stumble into a plague or get zapped by chainlocked CS long before they kill you, a 451 also lets you widdle them down with your bow pretty effectively. But I don't think its worth the loss of life/res in the end- i mean, once someone is poisoned, all that poison charm is now worthless and any effect it had is nulled since they'll hit 1 hp anyway. So if it was me I'd stick with a 20/5, but if you like it, a 175/20 might be the way to go.

also, that 2/20/15/19 ammy makes me drool. I spent forever just crafting a plain 2/20 t_t

Will reply when i got some time to do so ^_^.

Bump
Gold: 34.00
Aug 20 2011 12:18pm
9/10
Gold: 9.00
Aug 21 2011 12:07pm
nice zon gnu i alrdy :drool:

10/gnubie

This post was edited by joebie on Aug 21 2011 12:07pm
Gold: 15,990.50
Aug 21 2011 12:43pm
I want the gloves on my ama ^^
Rly nice one :P

/e I think bitters would be better. sure you lose fhr but imo fhr isnt that useful on a zon

This post was edited by CraZeeY on Aug 21 2011 12:48pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 22 2011 02:03am
well the diadem+rings+gloves+boots are the best choice for damach zons.
but i won't use 4/40 javs over titans.why,well cause titans are ez to find + frw which is always good + stats.u dont rely on cs dmg since ur are not a javazon.though the 4/40 with kb are good option for to gloves switch when u need extra psn boost since u have kb form the javs.also i use 5fhr/5@res + frw/5@res mix of scs.frw is always good and comes in handy pretty often.nice hp btw.if u want we can discuss in game.
Aug 25 2011 10:01pm

Yea i've been searching alot for those javs to pop up, too bad there's not equal eth ones, they would be pure sex. Wouldnt really exchange the stats for any other ones.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3268/screenshot226e.jpg

Actually your right, totally forgot about fhr only triggering during taking a certain % of life -_-, so i could prolly be finding some other usefull boots. Was using ones equal to yours before these, but might just totally skip the fhr and take the bitters to be able to skip 15/15s on circ and go for 15/40s instead (bow/jav phys dmg, hurray!), would give me more life due to the dex as well.
Would have to reevaluate the 2x5/5 in inv as well though, since my belt itself gives me the 24fhr for 20bp.

Pros and cons, will prolly test it at a later point, having changed boots + 2x5/5, it would be a decent portion of life all added up.
- If it's only a real advantage vs es sorceys, it should prolly just be swap-able together with some stacking eq (w/e).

yea its kinda annoying searching for java amus, there should be some out there even if people think they'r worth crap x_x. And it's kinda impossible to build decent fcr java without it :p

Quote (kimi92 @ 22 Aug 2011 10:03)
well the diadem+rings+gloves+boots are the best choice for damach zons.
but i won't use 4/40 javs over titans.why,well cause titans are ez to find + frw which is always good + stats.u dont rely on cs dmg since ur are not a javazon.though the 4/40 with kb are good option for to gloves switch when u need extra psn boost since u have kb form the javs.also i use 5fhr/5@res + frw/5@res mix of scs.frw is always good and comes in handy pretty often.nice hp btw.if u want we can discuss in game.

Actually i find myself using every possible source of damage in just about every duel i do, even cs.
Going with both To gloves AND Titans i would be down 60ias, makes me weak like hell, i wouldnt at any point consider going back to Titans, however saying 4/40/kb + to gloves:
I tried playing with To gloves switch, but it kinda got pointless since the gain of psn dmg didnt compensate for the loss of phys dmg/ias bp. When psn does 78k dmg, i actually prefer being able of keeping opponents at bay with high ias throw/kb/phys dmg instead of just running around chickenly waiting for psn to do the only dmg.
Kinda think you missed a bit of the point with this zon, ofcourse frw is awesome, but it's hardly worth it throwing away life scs to gain the minor portions of frw. For all, it is a telezon with heavy poison and high tank possibility ^_^

Nice listening to some other players with ~equal amazons replying inhere :)
- Others, ty for rates, love my gloves as well :i

This post was edited by GeekS on Aug 25 2011 10:25pm
Aug 26 2011 06:48pm
Bump
Gold: 8.00
Aug 26 2011 06:49pm
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll