d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > -->2/2/40 Maidens<-- > Yop
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 56,135.00
Jan 24 2010 07:44am
Quote (brainpower777 @ 24 Jan 2010 15:38)
indeed , but there is one single catch ... i don`t know Cornies dude at all , i was reffering to his item who is an usable item , i don`t denie it , but it`s not a damn trophy since i see at least 2 or 3 2/2/40/replenish javs a week , and i really find hilarious that you guys finally realized that "Gosu" is a retarded name for "ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more"(irony detector needed)

actually pvm is insane repetitive boring in diablo2 and it takes few hours to finish the whole game , but in exchange the pvp system is DAMN GOOD
and if "pvm is for ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more" , how come you guys like emij & micx & carlos are buying pvp gear just to pvm or be slained in pubs by random noobs with xxx fg worth gear ?

Also i must nottice two things : Emij is no longer the guild leader , no more insane ego for no reason :O ... he was too poor to pay for the guild or what ? and where is Micx ? :D

I don't need to defend them, they can do it on their own, what is your problem in this topic that you raise your voice against my guild?

It's not Gosu, Gosu guild still exists.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2010 07:45am
Quote (brainpower777 @ 24 Jan 2010 14:38)
indeed , but there is one single catch ... i don`t know Cornies dude at all , i was reffering to his item who is an usable item , i don`t denie it , but it`s not a damn trophy since i see at least 2 or 3 2/2/40/replenish javs a week , and i really find hilarious that you guys finally realized that "Gosu" is a retarded name for "ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more"(irony detector needed)

actually pvm is insane repetitive boring in diablo2 and it takes few hours to finish the whole game , but in exchange the pvp system is DAMN GOOD
and if "pvm is for ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more" , how come you guys like emij & micx & carlos are buying pvp gear just to pvm or be slained in pubs by random noobs with xxx fg worth gear ?

Also i must nottice two things : Emij is no longer the guild leader , no more insane ego for no reason :O ... he was too poor to pay for the guild or what ? and where is Micx ? :D

You do realize that the trophy room would be dead and empty when people would only post "real" trophies, right?
Over 95% of the stuff that is posted here is not to be considered a trophy.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 100%
Jan 24 2010 07:49am
Quote (GruenerApfel @ Jan 24 2010 03:44pm)
I don't need to defend them, they can do it on their own, what is your problem in this topic that you raise your voice against my guild?

It's not Gosu, Gosu guild still exists.

well , i see that you bring this up , just cause i rated a random item as a random item (LOL) the javs are very very very easy to find xxx similar ones
therefore the cornies dude bring up the history & shit and you came to backup him ...

And for the "gosu" guild , i brought this up just cause i`m happy that "ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more" realized that it`s a retarded name and move on to a higher level , as you said about me too . I just don`t like to be cornered when i am right , else nothing personal :P

And just a final thing ... why did you guys sold Gosu guild and moved to another guild ? It was about it`s bad name / reputation , or what ?

Quote (derfana @ Jan 24 2010 03:45pm)
You do realize that the trophy room would be dead and empty when people would only post "real" trophies, right?

I`M DOWN WITH IT !
But you must realize that when i`m rating a random item with "crab / no trophy" i shouldn`t be cornered by his whole guild just for my opinion , which is correct anyway :D

This post was edited by brainpower777 on Jan 24 2010 07:55am
Gold: 3,260.20
Jan 24 2010 07:49am
Quote (derfana @ 24 Jan 2010 15:45)

great, another rand.

Quote (brainpower777 @ 24 Jan 2010 15:38)

and u.. its word-wasting to talk to u.

Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2010 07:52am
Quote (Cornies @ 24 Jan 2010 14:49)
great, another rand.

and u.. its word-wasting to talk to u.

Maybe you should read again what I wrote before you try to insult me.
Jan 24 2010 07:56am
Quote (brainpower777 @ 24 Jan 2010 15:49)
well , i see that you bring this up , just cause i rated a random item as a random item (LOL) the javs are very very very easy to find xxx similar ones
therefore the cornies dude bring up the history & shit and you came to backup him ...

And for the "gosu" guild , i brought this up just cause i`m happy that "pvm is for ppl who are through their puberty and don't need to compare their e-penis any more" realized that it`s a retarded name and move on to a higher level , as you said about me too . I just don`t like to be cornered when i am right , else nothing personal :P

And just a final thing ... why did you guys sold Gosu guild and moved to another guild ? It was about it`s bad name / reputation , or what ?

As I already said, Gosu already exists so it was not sold, I ask you again not to talk in that way about Gosu. To the guildchange thing : I moved from Gosu to Hot because the leader asked me for months and I had more contact with those guys ( ingame ) and after some time I recognized it was not what I wanted, I think I can lead my own guild, I said who I want in and ppl gladly joined to be with me.

I don't think that I bring bad reputation with me, ppl I refuse join Instinct as 2nd choice :

22 Jan 2010 18:53  GruenerApfel  Rejected Member SUBMAXX

SUBMAXX Member joined Instinct : Jan 22 2010 3 hours, 43 minutes ago 0% Members Not Rated 0

You got one big problem, you always see yourself as the one who is right, you never admit when you are totally wrong.
Warn: 100%
Jan 24 2010 08:01am
did i said anything about your rep or Dinobabies ? i was speaking about some specific gosutards , nothing personal with you or the Dinobabies guild , though the unperm sellers and shop slaves & bm trading losers won`t change just cause they joined another guild :D

so what about what i said ? i`m not allowed to rate a random item as random , cause you will defend the TO and start shitting all over me ?
if that`s correct , GUILD LEADERSHIP : you`re doing it wrong , and cornies dude is just a stupid fuck if he gets mad cause he`s getting shitty ratings after he posted a random item in the TR

This post was edited by brainpower777 on Jan 24 2010 08:03am
Jan 24 2010 08:09am
Quote (brainpower777 @ 24 Jan 2010 16:01)
did i said anything about Dinobabies ? i was speaking about some specific gosutards , nothing personal with you or the Dinobabies guild , though the unperm sellers and shop slaves & bm trading losers won`t change just cause they joined another guild :D

so what about what i said ? i`m not allowed to rate a random item as random , cause you will defend the TO and start shitting all over me ?
if that`s correct , GUILD LEADERSHIP : you`re doing it wrong , and cornies dude is just a stupid fuck if he gets mad cause he`s getting shitty ratings after he posted a random item in the TR

Of course you are allowed to rate an item, that is what we got this forum for, if you don't like it it's your personal thing but it's not okay to talk about my members in that way, if we make our fg with reselling RWs or jools it's our thing, I just say : Poker Status: Welcher - I dno how you got it, if it was for welching or w/e, I could hardly care less so just let ppl trade them as they wish, you are not the jsp police and don't need to insult people for violating your preferences and ideals of trading.
Jan 24 2010 08:12am
7/10
Gold: 77.77
Jan 24 2010 08:13am
Quote (ZyRo @ 24 Jan 2010 10:52)
def not 10/10.

rep is nice.. but still 6/40 >>

jea because massduped shit> rares
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev1345678Next