Closed New Topic
Gold: 2,264.00
May 8 2024 11:01pm
Quote (Moose47 @ May 8 2024 09:53pm)
bin

did u not learn ur lesson with zangief?
Gold: 1,200.50
May 9 2024 03:06am
Quote (BlizzardClassics777 @ May 8 2024 03:23pm)
ill pay you to go to this room to pk a group of 7-8 people. Baal HC Ladder Hell

Im making a video, but u gotta send me the SS' of their ears. I got names

these clowns need to die

theyre responsible for pking me and others a few times thru dirty portals and bein a bunch of d1ck bumpers

BIN for SS of ears of all in 1 game is 1000 fg.

you know, if ya weren't so rude and childish, you would still have your character.

all you had to do was be nice and it could have been amicable.

gg.

This post was edited by InfiniteTsukuyomi on May 9 2024 03:07am
Gold: 5,990.00
May 9 2024 03:07am
must have been a difference in intelligence
Gold: 261,510.00
May 9 2024 03:14am
Quote (Smokeedog52 @ May 8 2024 02:57pm)
im one of them. but we didnt dirty tp him. he was annoyin af just sayin a bunch of racist 13 year old shit, and we just made another party and kept on baaling, he hostiled and didnt effect shit so he got all butthurt and made anotehr char and tried again the next day and posted this shit when we called him out in there lol. he only has 5fg anyways

you have proof of this racism?
cause we can flip this script on him LOL
Gold: 261,510.00
May 9 2024 03:24am
Quote (Ibb44267 @ May 9 2024 05:14am)
you have proof of this racism?
cause we can flip this script on him LOL

bounty of 500 paid for racist killed.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 9 2024 03:44am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 02:06am)
https://i.imgur.com/K58PPjS.png

you know, if ya weren't so rude and childish, you would still have your character.

all you had to do was be nice and it could have been amicable.

gg.

ur a bitch clown and all u sad little monkeys talking about intelligence are incredible. I have paragraph exchanges with a guy that is working out asking about supplements and garlic, and u get HELLLA mad. see you soon b1tch boy.talk all the shit u want. its a game. i smoke too much weed to be affected by ur clown monkey iq

bitch aint no one racist ur just a sad little kid that likes to claim that im racist and report me when ur just a fckin sad little house servant. cheers.

Harsh Truth:
Zaleth tries to hustle me telling me to buy his ravenslore posting it in chat at 4am while Zod and I are doing baal runs.
Zod chimes in saying "jalal>ravenslore" which im wearing a jalal, so why would i need a ravenslore
this sad little btich **** starts cryin sayin im poor bla bla bla cause im wearing all rares in hell, and that i cant afford it and only have pgems lmfao.

all i did was offer u pgems all zod did was chime in to shatter your "intelligence" and you get hella mad and cry cause i call u a lil bitch n***\

Ur defamation of character is incredible my kid. you talk sh1t about my friend and others and pk groups of ppl with dirty tps cause ur drunk at 4am and have no friends and power trip
ur so sad its funny
i smoke so much weed that ur a clown n*gga to me
and there aint sh1t racist about spittin truth
ur just a sad little b1tch that never heard it

This post was edited by Diabloooo69 on May 9 2024 03:49am
Gold: 1,200.50
May 9 2024 03:49am
Quote (Diabloooo69 @ May 9 2024 07:44pm)
ur a bitch clown and all u sad little monkeys talking about intelligence are incredible. I have paragraph exchanges with a guy that is working out asking about supplements and garlic, and u get HELLLA mad. see you soon b1tch boy.talk all the shit u want. its a game. i smoke too much weed to be affected by ur clown monkey iq

bitch aint no one racist ur just a sad little kid that likes to claim that im racist and report me when ur just a fckin sad little house servant. cheers.

Harsh Truth:
Zaleth tries to hustle me telling me to buy his ravenslore posting it in chat at 4am while Zod and I are doing baal runs.
Zod chimes in saying "jalal>ravenslore" which im wearing a jalal, so why would i need a ravenslore
this sad little btich **** starts cryin sayin im poor bla bla bla cause im wearing all rares in hell, and that i cant afford it and only have pgems lmfao.

all i did was offer u pgems all zod did was chime in to shatter your "intelligence" and you get hella mad and cry cause i call u a lil bitch n***

i have nothing to do with any of that...

i was running my own chaosruns, told you and i quote: "your annoying, you spam too much" then the racism came flowing in.

you got salty that i didnt invite you to party from that point cause i dont want you in my runs, hostile me, attempt to kill me and suffer the consequence.

you need to chill and stop the toxicity.
May 9 2024 03:49am
Quote (Barricade @ May 9 2024 02:07am)
must have been a difference in intelligence

<Must have been some b1tch mad that i actually have intelligence. several of u ngigas bass-ackwards backwardsly insult me saying "ok enough with the genius conversation"
you guys are half wit and it shows
ppl cant even talk in silent chaos games without u fckin cryin like the little b1tch n*gga u are

Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 02:49am)
i have nothing to do with any of that...

i was running my own chaosruns, told you and i quote: "your annoying, you spam too much" then the racism came flowing in.

you got salty that i didnt invite you to party from that point cause i dont want you in my runs, hostile me, attempt to kill me and suffer the consequence.

you need to chill and stop the toxicity.

U were running ur OWN Chaos runs WITH BEERBO
and myself
and you DECIDE, that as you skip middle lane after killing Lord Seiss, WHILE THE WHOLE TEAM CLEARS 2nd lane, the next game ur tilted as i tele faster than u putting the tele at door 20 seconds before ur sorry 200 ping austrailian ass in america
stfu kid get bent

This post was edited by Diabloooo69 on May 9 2024 03:50am
Gold: 5,990.00
May 9 2024 03:51am
Quote (Diabloooo69 @ May 9 2024 07:44pm)

Harsh Truth:

all i did was offer u pgems all zod did was chime in to shatter your "intelligence" and you get hella mad and cry cause i call u a lil bitch n***\

Ur defamation of character is incredible my kid. you talk sh1t about my friend and others and pk groups of ppl with dirty tps cause ur drunk at 4am and have no friends and power trip
ur so sad its funny
i smoke so much weed that ur a clown n*gga to me
and there aint sh1t racist about spittin truth
ur just a sad little b1tch that never heard it

His multi cd
Hope you use a vpn brother bear
May 9 2024 03:52am
Quote (Barricade @ May 9 2024 02:51am)
His multi cd
Hope you use a vpn brother bear

hey brother bear, hope you come through with ur threats or promises. cause i would love to fuckin see it kid.
Go Back To D2:R Hardcore Ladder 2022+ Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic