d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev12344284Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Jan 25 2022 06:00am
Already a topic. Only people downplaying the seriousness of the situation are recent JSP spawns. Likely Putin simps or pro Russian bots.

vladik125rus Dec 1sr 2021 731 posts. You need to bake your fake accounts longer. Goomshill knows the tricks.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Jan 25 2022 06:02am
Gold: 98,921.50
Jan 25 2022 06:01am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 25 2022 12:56pm)
"Russia" does not want does not want to let Ukraine to appears as a successful integration into the west block and Putin who is aging and losing power is doing shit all around to justify his presence.
There's no problem in any propaganda since Russia is definitely the agressor in this story. US and even UK are increasing tension to establish that ALL THIS is the entire fault of Russia.

Do you have shit in your eyes? Better wipe it out so you can have a clear view of the situation
Gold: 2,170.00
Jan 25 2022 06:06am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 25 2022 11:56am)
"Russia" does not want does not want to let Ukraine to appears as a successful integration into the west block and Putin who is aging and losing power is doing shit all around to justify his presence.
There's no problem in any propaganda since Russia is definitely the agressor in this story. US and even UK are increasing tension to establish that ALL THIS is the entire fault of Russia.

uk is playing both sides. the prime minister is harsh in discourse while the foreign affairs minister is preparing to visit the kremlin.

lel
Gold: 45,000.19
Warn: 10%
Jan 25 2022 06:16am
I live in ireland, where my government is Pro-Chinese, Pro-American and broadly, being a part of the EU, Anti-Russian.

China: Little news ever released, typically only positive things told about China. England on the other hand is not Pro-Chinese so we indirectly hear about the persecution of ethnic minorities, religion, and human rights abuses etc.
America: More news released, but broadly not much. Typically both the good and the bad, i.e. mass shootings, Elections and what not. America does not care what anyone reports, freedom of speech and all that I guess?
Russia: We broadly get nothing about Russia [ or only negatives, taken from the EU position]. so currently, Ukraine on the news.

However, as a sane person, with an open mind, I read from news sites in America, Ireland, England, Europe, The Middle East, Russia, China and Japan.
But if it opens your mind that includes reading from https://tass.com/ (Yes I appreciate it is biased but every country has biased media)

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 25 2022 11:56am)

It is clear to me that the EU is the aggressor here. The EU has driven Russia into a corner and its a question of who blinks first. I would argue that Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence and they do not want to lose this influence or reduce the "map" of influence. Putin's mindset is to protect what he has (he is not expansionist, unlike the EU). To be clear, I am EU, I understand the logic, we want another big trade partner, nato etc. but we (EU) should have taken the long view on this and been more friendly with Russia before simply diving into making Ukraine switch sides. Very few western bodies take the long view on alot of things (Why China will be long term successful if they continue to do what they do - taking the long view).

This post was edited by ferdia on Jan 25 2022 06:23am
Gold: 285.00
Jan 25 2022 06:39am
European powers expecting a blitzkrieg in the Ukrainian capital. First domino on the eastern bloc.

Not the first time Germany and Russia have created a non aggression pact with each other regarding invading democratic states between them.

Russia is demanding that NATO leave Georgia and Belarus. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania are looking nervous.

I love Russia, love Russians I meet, but am glad I'm not their neighbor lol.

Who had WW3 on their 2022 BINGO card?

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 25 2022 06:59am
Gold: 98,921.50
Jan 25 2022 07:52am
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 25 2022 01:39pm)
European powers expecting a blitzkrieg in the Ukrainian capital. First domino on the eastern bloc.

Not the first time Germany and Russia have created a non aggression pact with each other regarding invading democratic states between them.

Russia is demanding that NATO leave Georgia and Belarus. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania are looking nervous.

I love Russia, love Russians I meet, but am glad I'm not their neighbor lol.

Who had WW3 on their 2022 BINGO card?

You can't be serious, no one in their right mind is starting WW3 with the amount of nukes involved or Russian expansion in Europe for that matter.

This whole thing is about NATO creeping up to their doorstep and if you think about it you know they're right. US was prepared to go to war when Soviets were installing missiles on Cuba. Well, NATO has craploads of weaponry in countries like Poland and Baltic states including missile defense systems. Bad move because it made the Russians develop a whole range of hypersonic missiles that defeat those systems and now this Ukraine crisis. I'm not necessary pro Russian but this shit is just plain dumb.
Gold: 10.77
Jan 25 2022 08:20am
Ukraine is run by a bunch of fascists and they deserve to lose some of their land to mother Russia.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jan 25 2022 08:38am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jan 26 2022 03:20am)
Ukraine is run by a bunch of fascists and they deserve to lose some of their land to mother Russia.

Nice logic. Now go play with your Barbie dolls.
Gold: 6,901.36
Warn: 10%
Jan 25 2022 08:43am
Lügenpresse lügenpresse merkel danke merkel
Gold: 285.00
Jan 25 2022 08:49am
Quote (Octogenarian @ Jan 25 2022 09:43am)
Lügenpresse lügenpresse merkel danke merkel

Lol germans and Russians gonna play Polandball again.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12344284Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll