d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ugh So Disappointed > What Happened
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,850.66
Jun 22 2018 01:08am
What a fight.

Of course both sides of the argument have valid points. The game without bots and dupes would be quadruple as enjoyable. Obviously.

On the other hand, the best way tomplay this game still is together with as much friends as possible up to 8 and just play selffound selfprogress. No bots no jsp nothing. Living in a bubble.

My friends dont have time or we dont have time to play at the same dates, so it is only possible on lan parties.

If you still want to play the game you can go selffound. Or be one of the botters. Botting can be fun too. Your goal has to shift then. When you bot it is not about finding some valuable stuff anymore. It is more like finding something special u want which is never traded. eth throw spears or low level duel stuff. Things like that. Or creating fast diabaalruns with a bot team.

Of course bots do take away the extreme rush of finding a highrune or sth similar. That is indeed sad.

This post was edited by Timophinchen on Jun 22 2018 01:09am
Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 22 2018 01:09am
Quote (Littlekurt39 @ Jun 22 2018 05:56pm)
all the "being rich" talkers combined got like 1.2k coins

:rofl:

Spoken like a true poor person ^^ so proud of having 3k :rofl:

I'm still waiting for a single cogent reason as to WHY bots diminish the fun of d2. And I can be quite objective about this since I've never personally botted, but I've got nothing against joining pub bot Baal's etc.

This post was edited by draftw3dr on Jun 22 2018 01:17am
Gold: 1,235.56
Jun 22 2018 01:11am
Quote (draftw3dr @ Jun 22 2018 07:09am)
Spoken like a true poor person ^^

spoken like a true gaF ^^
Gold: 23,001.97
Jun 22 2018 01:43am
cool story brah , bye , see u in sanctuary next season resat ladder when

This post was edited by WhenLadderReset on Jun 22 2018 01:44am
Gold: 482.40
Jun 22 2018 02:19am
personally i dont think all players are being greedy about not liking bots. its not just about fg but the game feels really different when its mass botted compared to not. d2jsp is just an easy platform to trade on without everyone trying to rip you off so bad instead of a fair trade. last time i tried to trade in game people want massive overpays because they dont care about the item to make it worth their while. with d2jsp you dont have to do with that shit. again its not about being greedy for a lot of players. yea im sure some ppl love ladders just to get massive fg but i dont think its a good argument that goes for everyone who doesnt want bots. all my good memories are from when battlenet had full lobbies and players playing instead of just bot games where no one talks. personally i dont think we would need bots if blizzard didnt add charms or insane rare diadems adding an extra layer of aids you have to get to compete in proper pvp. i would of never added charms.

Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 22 2018 02:26am
Quote (BlizzNorth @ Jun 22 2018 07:19pm)
personally i dont think all players are being greedy about not liking bots. its not just about fg but the game feels really different when its mass botted compared to not. d2jsp is just an easy platform to trade on without everyone trying to rip you off so bad instead of a fair trade. last time i tried to trade in game people want massive overpays because they dont care about the item to make it worth their while. with d2jsp you dont have to do with that shit. again its not about being greedy for a lot of players. yea im sure some ppl love ladders just to get massive fg but i dont think its a good argument that goes for everyone who doesnt want bots. all my good memories are from when battlenet had full lobbies and players playing instead of just bot games where no one talks. personally i dont think we would need bots if blizzard didnt add charms or insane rare diadems adding an extra layer of aids you have to get to compete in proper pvp. i would of never added charms.

Personally, I don't really care if they ban bots or not since I don't use them. However, it is very hypocritical for anyone to say "blizzard should ban bots" if they use jsp - since both bots and jsp violate the Blizzard EULA equally.
Gold: 15,331.00
Jun 22 2018 03:03am
6 month ladder is garbage.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 22 2018 03:22am
ladder is for $
non ladder is for fun

it has always been like that
Gold: 5,739.00
Jun 22 2018 04:38am
Quote (draftw3dr @ Jun 22 2018 09:26am)
Personally, I don't really care if they ban bots or not since I don't use them. However, it is very hypocritical for anyone to say "blizzard should ban bots" if they use jsp - since both bots and jsp violate the Blizzard EULA equally.

And You never think about why most people use jsp? I tell You why, becouse of rubish in game trade system. Like sitting in games named O blabla N blabla and other stupidity. IMO jsp is just future tool, to makes trades much more easier.
Its just like in real life, ages ago You have to trade items for other items and now, You use money to do that. There is no cheat in it imo
Gold: 31,995.00
Jun 22 2018 06:26am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 22 Jun 2018 03:21)
No arguments there kid.

Go ahead, explain why you can’t have fun if there are bots around, but don’t care about trading here.

I have one for you.

This game is supossed to be hard to grind. With hacks everyone can have the full setup in a couple weeks. Why?, because there will be 10x viper for sale for each player that wants one, 10x arach for sale for each player that wants one, 2000 duped hrs for sale that nobody will need because all will have their enigma and their infinity. Im pretty sure you can buy a viper for a fucking pul atm, oooh so hard to get, so fun... What will you do when you have your char full equipped?, follow baal runs?, so fun...

This just kills pvm. Why? because when you have a nice drop, it will be worthless and no one will need it, you wont be able to trade it, why should I keep mfing?. Im not speaking about fg, just ingame trading; we play diablo, not d2jsp.

I played last ladder form the start, i was in the top 30 ladder for 1 month, playing legit, untwinked and working 50h a week. Why should i play this one? The items that i find willl be mule food, i wont ba able to trade, building my char will be effortless and I wont be able to compete in the ladder with bots.

I will just skip it, it is broken, as we were used to in the past ladders, indeed. The last one was a great season, very clean and with the greedy kid-minded hackers getting banned. After tasting that fun again, we are dissappointed, thats all.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll