d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ugh So Disappointed > What Happened
Prev12346Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,814.12
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2018 07:42pm
Jealous of Bots.. smh ridiculous come back...

I doubt anybody's jealous of pixels, we're dissappointed with how far the game has progressed in a positive way and yet..

There is still the one drawback that damages the game so bad that it creates an environment that's corrosive to legitimate players..

Maybe, next season, I quit on Day #2 myself. I had an enormous amount of fun on the 8 hours I did play Diablo 2, but like many others, the fun factor was gone for me, and I just didn't want to play anymore.

I feel bad for all of those that want to play this game for the magic finding fun factor of getting lucky on the random number generator drop, and building a character from scratch, grinding it out..

Don't let your voice be silenced from the toxic forums, I'd recommend reaching out to Blizzard Support, social media is a great outlet for this, they don't want anything bad in the spot light, improvements will be made, there is still hope!
Gold: 1,307.69
Jun 21 2018 07:48pm
The bots aren’t stopping you from playing the game and having fun doing so. Do you only have fun from reselling the items you find here? If so I doubt your argument will hold any weight with Blizzard, considering jsp goes againt their ToS anyway.
Gold: 1,814.12
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2018 08:18pm
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ Jun 21 2018 09:48pm)
The bots aren’t stopping you from playing the game and having fun doing so. Do you only have fun from reselling the items you find here? If so I doubt your argument will hold any weight with Blizzard, considering jsp goes againt their ToS anyway.

A pointless post, I'm sure you have at least two brain cells you can rub together and maybe use your imagination or what's left of your cognitive ability to understand why bots undermine the fun factor of the game.

What does reaching out to Blizzard have to do with Jsp? Man, I feel dumber after reading your post.. I need to hit a blunt next time you write something like this, maybe I have to get high to even understand your mindless drivel

Ps- i could give zero fucks if Paul shut this site down tomorrow, trading on here is petty, and mostly pay to play, it's corrupted by years of bot use, scammers, and outside ways to buy the forum gold, it's not a great trading platform, it lacks balance and trust, to say the least.
Gold: 1,307.69
Jun 21 2018 08:21pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 21 2018 10:18pm)
A pointless post, I'm sure you have at least two brain cells you can rub together and maybe use your imagination or what's left of your cognitive ability to understand why bots undermine the fun factor of the game.

What does reaching out to Blizzard have to do with Jsp? Man, I feel dumber after reading your post.. I need to hit a blunt next time you write something like this, maybe I have to get high to even understand your mindless drivel

Ps- i could give zero fucks if Paul shut this site down tomorrow, trading on here is petty, and mostly pay to play, it's corrupted by years of bot use, scammers, and outside ways to buy the forum gold, it's not a great trading platform, it lacks balance and trust, to say the least.

No arguments there kid.

Go ahead, explain why you can’t have fun if there are bots around, but don’t care about trading here.
Gold: 13,020.00
Jun 21 2018 08:33pm
Bots are for newbs that cannot use seriously computers.
Gold: 6,228.00
Jun 21 2018 08:46pm
I've been having a lot of fun so far this ladder reset. This past weekend for example was the most fun I've had in a long time playing D2.... it was just super fun to have everyone starting from scratch and working together to progress through the game.

I remember running through A3 with a full party (in normal and nightmare) and realizing that I honestly can't remember the last time I EVER actually played through A3, and it was super fun. :D

Granted, I play on us west hardcore so there aren't a ton of players... but I've been able to get some pretty good games with real people. The only downsides I have seen with having bots on my realm have been:

1. The natural devaluation of items as others have stated
2. The trivialization of the ladder rankings (because bots will always have the top spots)
3. The acceleration of progression through the game (through the constant availability of bot baal games and increased availability of necessary progression items)

Overall I will say that bots haven't affected my personal enjoyment of the game too much. As a "legit" player (I only use jsp), I will say I have given up trying to even be on the top 16 of the ladder rankings which is kind of a bummer. But otherwise I still enjoy magic finding, finding those sweet upgrades, and helping my friends with items or rushes or whatever. I also enjoy the trading aspect very much, and if there was no jsp I would not be playing D2 today.
Gold: 620.79
Jun 21 2018 09:21pm
"I can't exploit people with high prices and get rich WAHHHH WAHHHH"
Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 22 2018 12:44am
Up until now, the people who whine about bots still can't string together a coherent reason why its taking away the "fun" or "damaging the gameplay" of D2.

The only logical conclusion is that their definition of "fun" is profiteering here on jsp - essentially the only thing that bots are ruining.
Gold: 1,235.56
Jun 22 2018 12:54am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Jun 22 2018 02:18am)

:hail:
Gold: 1,235.56
Jun 22 2018 12:56am
all the "being rich" talkers combined got like 1.2k coins

:rofl:
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12346Next
Closed New Topic New Poll