d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ugh So Disappointed > What Happened
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29,808.00
Jun 22 2018 06:28am
Good Lord, lots of toxic people on here. Sounds like those who use bots are saying that it's the same as self finding and reselling on JSP. If that is the case I guess I'm guilty. I'm not trying to hide the fact that one of the main reasons I play is to find gear and resell it on JSP. I played almost to the very end of the last ladder because there was still excitement in magic finding. Knowing the items I was finding still held value on JSP definitely gave me more motivation to keep grinding out the hours. Seeing the prices drop as quickly as they have definitely took the air out of my enthusiasm about starting this ladder. Maybe it's just me, but bots definitely impact my decisions on playing ladder or not.
Gold: 1,307.69
Jun 22 2018 06:50am
Quote (Langostino @ Jun 22 2018 08:26am)
I have one for you.

This game is supossed to be hard to grind. It’s not, take a look at the PvM sectionWith hacks everyone can have the full setup in a couple weeks. Why?, because there will be 10x viper for sale for each player that wants one, 10x arach for sale for each player that wants one, 2000 duped hrs for sale that nobody will need because all will have their enigma and their infinity. Im pretty sure you can buy a viper for a fucking pul atm, oooh so hard to get, so fun... What will you do when you have your char full equipped?, follow baal runs?, so fun...High selling prices, mean high buying prices too. Low selling prices, mean low buying prices. In the end it doesn’t make it harder or easier to ‘grind’.

This just kills pvm. Why? because when you have a nice drop, it will be worthless and no one will need it, you wont be able to trade it, why should I keep mfing?. Im not speaking about fg, just ingame trading; we play diablo, not d2jsp. It makes your drop worthless in terms of FG, but not when you compare it to other items. If your drops are worthless, so does everyone’s. Again, it doesn’t make it harder to gear a char and it doesn’t affect PvM gameplay.

I played last ladder form the start, i was in the top 30 ladder for 1 month, playing legit, untwinked and working 50h a week. Why should i play this one? The items that i find willl be mule food, i wont ba able to trade, building my char will be effortless and I wont be able to compete in the ladder with bots. Ladder leaders are usually unemployed gamers, not bots. You can still trade. Sure your finds aren’t worth as much, but so does everything you want to buy. This means you can try different builds, cheap PvP stuff, etc.

I will just skip it, it is broken, as we were used to in the past ladders, indeed. The last one was a great season, very clean and with the greedy kid-minded hackers getting banned. After tasting that fun again, we are dissappointed, thats all. You can play on botless private servers if you just enjoy grinding. Your notion of ‘fun’ isn’t an argument in itself - what you enjoy doesn’t represent what everyone else enjoys. I find it funny that you call botters ‘greedy’ when your entire rant is based on how you can’t be greedy during this ladder.

Eh
Gold: 6.01
Jun 22 2018 07:10am
The logic of some people out here is flawless. They want to enjoy the game and sell stuff for mass fg (violating the ToS) while they complain about bots. Complete nutjobs. You can still do the grind yourself. Who prevents you from omitting botted baalruns? The truth is that you don't want to enjoy the game at all. You are jealous of others making fg/$ while you get nothing for being poor and mentally challenged because you can't set up your own bots or can't afford multiple cd-keys. I never botted tbh (got my key from 1.00 day 1) and I give no fucks if those exist or not. Just live your own life, it's a 20 y.o. game.
Gold: 400.50
Warn: 10%
Jun 22 2018 07:31am
Quote (Littlekurt39 @ Jun 21 2018 04:43pm)
LoL these 2017 and 18's are hilarious

vouch.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Jun 22 2018 07:31am
Gold: 20,446.00
Jun 22 2018 07:33am
^_^
Gold: 107.01
Jun 22 2018 08:23am
Quote (draftw3dr @ Jun 22 2018 08:26am)
Personally, I don't really care if they ban bots or not since I don't use them. However, it is very hypocritical for anyone to say "blizzard should ban bots" if they use jsp - since both bots and jsp violate the Blizzard EULA equally.

completely agree

i use both ;)
Gold: 8.73
Jun 22 2018 08:53am
Quote (Kickers @ Jun 22 2018 05:38am)
And You never think about why most people use jsp? I tell You why, becouse of rubish in game trade system. Like sitting in games named O blabla N blabla and other stupidity. IMO jsp is just future tool, to makes trades much more easier.
Its just like in real life, ages ago You have to trade items for other items and now, You use money to do that. There is no cheat in it imo

There were other trade forums. This just happened to be a trade forum that provided an easy way to exchange cash for items outside of eBay and also sold a MF bot for $ at the same time.

The reasons this site got popular are the same reasons you fucks think the game is "dying" so what does that suggest?

I sold a lld circlet this week for $40 on another forum. It's not like items have no value, you just don't get overpay offers for worthless low stat shit uniques which makes perfect sense to me
Gold: 372.00
Jun 22 2018 10:36am
how is there even a debate? bots ruin ladder for at least a very significant portion of players. end of story. ladder will be be back to less than 100 active players within a week. all you supporting bots are assholes enjoy your pvp scene with 30 people in it. all using hacks and 100% p gear. but hey at least your charms are all matching graphics right?

someone get me a tiny violin please this sucks
Gold: 2,470.00
Jun 22 2018 10:43am
Quote (jaymole @ Jun 22 2018 11:36am)
how is there even a debate? bots ruin ladder for at least a very significant portion of players. end of story. ladder will be be back to less than 100 active players within a week. all you supporting bots are assholes enjoy your pvp scene with 30 people in it. all using hacks and 100% p gear. but hey at least your charms are all matching graphics right?

someone get me a tiny violin please this sucks

Significant portion of players? You mean like the 1k ppl that play this game? Who half to 2/3rds are bots, and almost all use d2jsp which is technically not allowed, but this game is what 22 years old now? We're lucky it still even plays. A lot of games that old are long forgotten or broken, or were played on the fking cmd line.
Gold: 2,307.69
Jun 22 2018 11:00am
Quote (draftw3dr @ 21 Jun 2018 23:13)
So you're saying that last ladder was great because you could find gear that sold for a lot on jsp, an act that violates the Blizzard EULA since you are making a third party sales of an item owned by Blizzard. However, this ladder is unexciting because you are jealous of the bots who are abusing the system more efficiently than you - and you're disappointed that they haven't banned them to make your violation more profitable? :rofl:

Yes, exactly my case, I like to mf so I can make some fg. Also, I enjoy ingame trades but game is that dead it's nearly impossible to trade like that. I wanna compete with no bots with no ruined market even if use platform like jsp despite it violates d2 eula but who cares if blizz no care bout game anymore. If recent fixes are beginning of some revitalizing process of d2, then good, but now it looks like they just messed up and that their team is totally incompetent. Gj they fixed anya bug and some other nice small things maybe but why are there still duped items and bugbelts on nld? Why people still botting shit out of ladder?

and btw who said blizz EULA is good or fair? I don't like it. I pushed accept button despite i didn't agree ( I lied yes).

This post was edited by Kozacell on Jun 22 2018 11:04am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll