d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Attack In Belgium 3 Deads > Attacker Got Killed By Police
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
May 29 2018 08:10am
Quote (balrog66 @ 29 May 2018 14:29)
Keep making those assumptions moron.

shouting allahu akbar
moron
Gold: 57.00
May 29 2018 08:13am
Quote (ampoo @ 29 May 2018 10:10)
shouting allahu akbar
moron

:rofl:

balrog spending too much time in the coffee shop again
Gold: 945.00
May 29 2018 08:14am
Quote (ampoo @ May 29 2018 03:10pm)
shouting allahu akbar
moron

Religious ppl tend to say that quite often in dire or happy situations.
Even had a customer who was happy with the service saying: "allahu akbar".

I also find the hostage situation a bit out of the ordinary. Nothing is sure here at this point.,
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2018 08:16am
Quote (Ghot @ 29 May 2018 13:47)
No I don't. What I want is for folks to stop blaming cops for everything. Like the girl on the beach instance.

I picked THIS topic because it is fairly obvious what happens when you have wimpy cops. 2 dead and several wounded, from ONE guy.

Fuck's sake dude. Punching a teenage girl repeatedly in the head when she's already on the ground is fucked up. No cop should be doing that shit. Not beating on basically defenseless girls doesn't make you a wimp. Dude should be in prison himself.

As for the second part of your post - how dare you disparage the guys who responded to this awful incident. See how fucking wimpy you are when someone asks you to run towards a terror attack.
Gold: 10,655.00
May 29 2018 08:17am
Quote (Knoppie @ May 29 2018 10:14am)
Religious ppl tend to say that quite often in dire or happy situations.
Even had a customer who was happy with the service saying: "allahu akbar".

I also find the hostage situation a bit out of the ordinary. Nothing is sure here at this point.,

Except the shooter was a white guy. Well non Arabic at least.

/e And still shouted allahu akbar. Post #7 I quoted the important parts of the article.

This post was edited by Ghot on May 29 2018 08:19am
Gold: 4,383.11
May 29 2018 08:17am
Quote (excellence @ 29 May 2018 16:13)
:rofl:

balrog spending too much time in the coffee shop again

gotta love it when leftists are triggered and fail miserably

i can totally imagine the guy celebrating, when he saw a non muslim name in the press :rofl:

moron
Gold: 1,307.69
May 29 2018 08:18am
Quote (Knoppie @ May 29 2018 10:10am)
Well that's what police are trained for here. They've got ~ 2 secs to make the shot from 10 meters away, should be enough imo. doesn't seem to go wrong here. Tasing is a bit different.. It got used because the incapacitated killer refused to drop the knife.

I doubt your police is trained to aim for the legs and take risky shots - dangerous for themselves and bystanders.
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2018 08:25am
Quote (ampoo @ 29 May 2018 14:17)
gotta love it when leftists are triggered and fail miserably

i can totally imagine the guy celebrating, when he saw a non muslim name in the press :rofl:

moron

I mean... It does very much look like his motives aren't primarily religious. Just because he is religious doesn't mean that is why he did this.

Though it could well be.

Good thing people like you don't come into contact with Muslims very often. You'd have to pack several spare pairs of underwear so you could change after every time someone says 'allahu akbar'. Which is like fucking constantly with those dudes - much like the hassids.
Gold: 10,655.00
May 29 2018 08:26am
Quote (Scaly @ May 29 2018 10:16am)
Fuck's sake dude. Punching a teenage girl repeatedly in the head when she's already on the ground is fucked up. No cop should be doing that shit. Not beating on basically defenseless girls doesn't make you a wimp. Dude should be in prison himself.

As for the second part of your post - how dare you disparage the guys who responded to this awful incident. See how fucking wimpy you are when someone asks you to run towards a terror attack.

First part, we weren't there. All we saw was a very short clip.

Second part. I meant wimpy as in...this is what happens to police forces if you let civilians determine how police officers are allowed to act.

So you can take you're indignation and, well you can figure out the rest..

Take the US. We have 326 million people and only 1.2 million cops. If every time a cops overacts a bit, we fire him...well do the math.

In the Belgium incident, maybe if the cops were a little rougher, this wouldn't have happened (two dead and several injured).

A public prosecutor told a news conference that the man attacked the policewomen from behind with a knife, described as a box-cutter by RTBF, around 10:30 a.m. (4.30 a.m. ET) on a boulevard in the center of Belgium’s third city, near the German border.

After stabbing the officers, prosecutor Philippe Dulieu said, the man seized one of their handguns and shot both women dead before walking down the street and shooting dead a 22-year-old man who was sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car.
^ From the article in post #7.

How in the world did a criminal with a box cutter, manage to stab TWO officers, then take their gun and shoot them both. <---- Sounds to me like police officers being HOBBLED by idiot civilians rules.

This post was edited by Ghot on May 29 2018 08:33am
Gold: 83.30
May 29 2018 08:29am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ May 29 2018 02:18pm)
I doubt your police is trained to aim for the legs and take risky shots - dangerous for themselves and bystanders.

Police are actively trained to shoot for the legs in the Netherlands.

https://www.politie.nl/themas/schietincident.html#alinea-title-wanneer-mag-de-politie-schieten

The used violence of the police is specific to the situatio and the crime, being called "proportional and subsidiary". In a dangerous situation a police officer will try to de-escalate. First the police officer will use their voice to command the suspect. If this does not work, the officer can scale up to the use of pepper spray, baton, or even a police dog. The use of the firearm is the final option. When there is 'noodweer' (threat to their lives), an officer can use their pistol without firing a warning shot. (Note that that is a very rare occurence, and 'noodweer' has a specific legal denomination. It doesn't just mean that the officer felt threatened.) An officer can also fire at extremities to stop a suspect. Only in the case of 'noodweer' are police officers allowed to fire at center of body.

Most of the time a police officer has to use their firearm it makes national news. It happens maybe once a week on average.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll