d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Attack In Belgium 3 Deads > Attacker Got Killed By Police
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
May 29 2018 08:39am
source is included

"
A quran and a prayer rug in Benjamin Herman's cell
According to information from Paris Match Belgium, a quran and a prayer rug were found in the cell where the man was considered to be the alleged killer of the Liège bombing. This information, which could prove to be trivial, have to put in perspective with the interrogations of the investigators as for a possible radicalization of the suspect in prison.
"

The guy got radicalized...

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 29 2018 08:40am
Gold: 1,307.69
May 29 2018 08:50am
Quote (balrog66 @ May 29 2018 10:29am)
Police are actively trained to shoot for the legs in the Netherlands.

https://www.politie.nl/themas/schietincident.html#alinea-title-wanneer-mag-de-politie-schieten

Most of the time a police officer has to use their firearm it makes national news. It happens maybe once a week on average.

Welp, thanks for the info. I'm glad our police doesn't.
Gold: 4,383.11
May 29 2018 08:56am
Quote (Ghot @ 29 May 2018 15:42)
I see a trend, not just in the US but everywhere.
Lots of folks want cops to be... politically correct or some shyt. Defend the laws, but not too hard, stop criminals, bot not too hard. Etc. A lot of folks want the cops (men and women cops) emasculated.

On one head this might be considered a good idea. Unfortunately, if it ever comes to pass, the crazies will soon take over.
I give you the middle east of Africa as perfect examples. Soon Europe will be there too.

Cops are a necessary evil. If we forget that, we all lose.
/e remind me to quote you next time. :/

societies have simply become soft and leftist wannabe intellectuals, who would let anything happen in order to avoid "authoritarian police brutality" are doing their destructive work in the press

in the us the training of police officers is extremely poor and their constant fear to encounter armed criminals leads to the overreactions we see so often

in europe its become the other way around, many officers are afraid to enforce their measures out of constant fear of being smeared with accusations afterwards
its absolutely ridiculous how often you can read in the press that police officers have been injured, but nothing happened to the perpetrator(s)

Quote (Ghot @ 29 May 2018 16:26)

How in the world did a criminal with a box cutter, manage to stab TWO officers, then take their gun and shoot them both. <---- Sounds to me like police officers being HOBBLED by idiot civilians rules.

it is astounding indeed, since its not easy to just take a gun from a holster, especially with the more modern ones many officers are carrying nowadays

Quote (Scaly @ 29 May 2018 16:25)
I mean... It does very much look like his motives aren't primarily religious. Just because he is religious doesn't mean that is why he did this.

Though it could well be.

Good thing people like you don't come into contact with Muslims very often. You'd have to pack several spare pairs of underwear so you could change after every time someone says 'allahu akbar'. Which is like fucking constantly with those dudes - much like the hassids.

good thing indeed
Gold: 3.33
May 29 2018 12:19pm

This post was edited by dro94 on May 29 2018 12:24pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll