d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Solo: A Star Wars Story
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23.00
May 25 2018 03:25pm
Quote (EmericAn @ May 25 2018 05:23pm)
Not without Paul....

He was walking around at practice today without a limp and was in good spirits.

There is no way he doesn't play game 7 imo. Especially since he is a game away from going to the Finals for the first time ever. Sitting out at the Oracle is understandable since they will lose even with him more than likely.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 25 2018 06:28pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 25 2018 01:52pm)

Who gives a shit?

Quote (fuzzy159 @ May 25 2018 02:25pm)
He was walking around at practice today without a limp and was in good spirits.

There is no way he doesn't play game 7 imo. Especially since he is a game away from going to the Finals for the first time ever. Sitting out at the Oracle is understandable since they will lose even with him more than likely.

Just earlier today the team said they were "not optimistic" about him playing in game 7 should it go there. Which means he's not going to be playing, or if he does, he'll be playing at half speed, which is worse than having him off the court entirely imo.

E: Watch Houston bitch smack GS during the next game lol. Would be pretty crazy. Honestly, GS has just played fucking terribly. They've been the most anti-clutch team I've seen in the playoffs since I've been watching. How many fucking chances you gotta give a team when they're only down 2, and with KD, Curry, Green, and Thompson all taking shots, not one of you can take your fucking time and sink a 2? Come the fuck on. Or the game before, up 80 to 90 in the 4th, lose 92 to 95... like how the fuck do you implode that hard? I get that Houston played solid D, but come the fuck on.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 25 2018 06:31pm
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2018 07:14pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 26 2018 02:28am)
Who gives a shit?

thats absolutely right, who gives a shit that he is pansexual? people dont care, why do they even bring this up?

because they are virtue signaling to overcompensate for their own bigotry inside of them that us people couldnt care less about

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on May 25 2018 07:16pm
May 25 2018 07:25pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 25 2018 06:14pm)
thats absolutely right, who gives a shit that he is pansexual? people dont care, why do they even bring this up?

because they are virtue signaling to overcompensate for their own bigotry inside of them that us people couldnt care less about

https://i.imgur.com/G3Y5afg.jpg

Who gives a shit? Why do you care so much who a person fucks? It doesn't matter. It's not relevant to the movie, but this is the one thing you're making an issue out of? This is the one thing you want to discuss? Still haven't seen it yet, but I know it's going to be a pile of dog shit and whether or not Lando has an orgy with a couple dudes, a transvestite and a heard of penguins off screen is irrelevant when talking about the actual movie, because it doesn't change anything. It doesn't change the story, it doesn't change the character, it doesn't change anything...... It's only complete idiots on both the left and the right, who constantly want to make a big deal about this shit when it comes to everything. Anyone offended by this needs to seek help immediately, or try fucking someone of the same sex, since they're clearly a closet homosexual. Anyone stupid enough to be using this as political movement or to try and push an agenda is equally as stupid as the bigots on the right.

For the record, I thought this was completely pointless and I knew immediately it was going to send bigoted nut jobs like you into a frenzy. Why any of you care who real people fuck is beyond me, but why you care who fictional characters fuck is just WOW. How insecure do you have to be with your sexual orientation to spend your time complaining about who a fictional character fictionally has sex with? Does that not seem insane to you? I'm offering you a limb her man. I'm as straight as they come, but if you wanna talk about some pent up shit you've got going on inside, I'm more than happy to help you work it out. I've helped a few people who had misguided and bigoted parental figures in their life. You don't have to live your life scared of anyone knowing the real you ya know... Or maybe you're just a bigot lol, I don't know, but it seems like your time would be better spent being offended by real gay/bi/pan people.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 25 2018 07:37pm
May 25 2018 07:38pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 26 2018 03:25am)
Who gives a shit? Why do you care so much who a person fucks? It doesn't matter. It's not relevant to the movie, but this is the one thing you're making an issue out of? This is the one thing you want to discuss?

your first attempt at reading evidently was a failure, giving you another shot

Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 26 2018 03:14am)

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on May 25 2018 07:38pm
May 25 2018 07:42pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 25 2018 06:38pm)
your first attempt at reading evidently was a failure, giving you another shot

Oh the irony. I guess you just glossed over what I wrote huh? Not once, but twice in that response I called idiots on the left using it to push an agenda just as bad as the morons on the right (you). You're the one who keeps bringing it up here when no one else was talking about it. Care to try again?

E: It's almost comical how easy it is putting people who can't read in their place. Clearly you'll just ignore anything actually relevant to the conversation and go back to mainlining w/e right wing militant nutjob you're into this week, but it's always entertaining for me.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 25 2018 07:44pm
May 25 2018 07:47pm
scroll up dummy, my post is earlier than yours

guess we know who glossed over who and your tiny brain exploded to such an extent you completely parroted my post and directed againstme a copy of what i wrote

LoL
May 25 2018 07:57pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 25 2018 06:47pm)
scroll up dummy, my post is earlier than yours

guess we know who glossed over who and your tiny brain exploded to such an extent you completely parroted my post and directed againstme a copy of what i wrote

LoL

You posted an article titles "solo-a-str-wars-story-writer-says-lando-is-pansexua"..... I asked who gives a shit, and while yes, you're right that idiotic libtards do give a shit, it was a rhetorical question since you obviously give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be posting it here. You went on a tangent about the left like the predictable little puppet you are, and here we are. You and the biggest idiots on the right/left are the only ones who care, and you're equally as annoying and pointless.. Still missing something, or are we good here now?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 25 2018 07:57pm
May 25 2018 08:03pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 26 2018 03:57am)
You posted an article titles "solo-a-str-wars-story-writer-says-lando-is-pansexua"..... I asked who gives a shit, and while yes, you're right that idiotic libtards do give a shit, it was a rhetorical question since you obviously give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be posting it here.

i give a shit about being forcefully spoon fed something that i did not ask about by someone who thinks they are at a moral highground to such an extent that they can lecture grown people at a time when those people just want to be entertained.
May 25 2018 08:04pm
IF after knowing this info there wont be a scene where lando is shoving a droids appendage up his ass, this information was just a cheap attempt at getting news headlins that backfired and people are boycotting SOYLO now
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll