d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Racism Destroyed In One Minute
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Feb 4 2018 10:40am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ 4 Feb 2018 12:24)
By no means do I ever judge an individual by his skin color, but I find it hard to believe that there would be no deep differences in many characteristics between 2 gene pools that have been isolated from each other for thousands of years and have had different selecting factors for reproduction.

Alt right is bullshit sure, but so is this liberal left wing idealism you and the rest of this sub cling onto like a disease

yeah its funny watching the #reeeeesisters who glug the rhetoric that the lefty powers that be (media, democrats, sjw organizations), which constantly seek to instill division based on skin color and gender, cry about their also-ignorant alt-reich counterparts that post things on the internet.

e: skinned is a racist and a misogynist anyway its laughable for him to keep crying like a dog in timeout about this.

This post was edited by excellence on Feb 4 2018 10:40am
Gold: 49,142.00
Feb 4 2018 10:42am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 4 2018 09:37am)
Different groups of people have different phenotype combinations that they are likely to have certain traits and even genetic dispositions, like Blacks in the American South eating soul food and having more type 2 diabetes etc. Or a small group of several hundred thousand develop a genetic advantage that allows them to be immune to typhoid...but this advantage makes the white blood cells sickle shaped in appearance leading to other problems causing that particular gene to die out...

Diet and location are social determinents of health. Yes we all have a facticity about us when we entered the world....long-standing social arrangements that make us American, working class, Christian, etc, and you and others may say that my liberal belief in human free will and the power to define ourselves as individuals and not though external forces of ideology and socialization....

And the idealism is tempered by pragmatism.

White blood cells sickle shaped?

Are you thinking red blood cells and sickle cell disease? I think you were thinking of malaria too, not typhoid?

Also I'm saying your pragmatism is clouded by your idealism. Individual differences may always drown out population differences sure, so we shouldn't just based on race. But to say races dont exist, that genetic differences between those races dont exist beyond pigment is a blatant lie. Again speaking on a population level
Feb 4 2018 10:43am
Quote (excellence @ Feb 4 2018 09:40am)
yeah its funny watching the #reeeeesisters who glug the rhetoric that the lefty powers that be (media, democrats, sjw organizations), which constantly seek to instill division based on skin color and gender, cry about their also-ignorant alt-reich counterparts that post things on the internet.

e: skinned is a racist and a misogynist anyway its laughable for him to keep crying like a dog in timeout about this.

Pls no flame
Gold: 285.00
Feb 4 2018 10:49am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ Feb 4 2018 11:42am)
White blood cells sickle shaped?

Are you thinking red blood cells and sickle cell disease? I think you were thinking of malaria too, not typhoid?

Also I'm saying your pragmatism is clouded by your idealism. Individual differences may always drown out population differences sure, so we shouldn't just based on race. But to say races dont exist, that genetic differences between those races dont exist beyond pigment is a blatant lie. Again speaking on a population level

So you know what I'm talking about and you know that genetics live and die without a though to subjective political designations like nationality and ethnicity. That African-Americans didn't exist before a 1970s speech by Jesse Jackson.

As sociology is concerned, race is important. And medical pathology too since biology is socially determined a lot...just Google life expectancy vs zip code.
Feb 4 2018 10:57am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 4 2018 09:49am)
So you know what I'm talking about and you know that genetics live and die without a though to subjective political designations like nationality and ethnicity. That African-Americans didn't exist before a 1970s speech by Jesse Jackson.

As sociology is concerned, race is important. And medical pathology too since biology is socially determined a lot...just Google life expectancy vs zip code.

Yea I see what your saying, I'm just willing to take it to the next level and say it's okay to think that certain races are in general stronger or smarter on average. I also want to mote that culture plays a strong role too, and culture and race are inseparable ideas imo. (Kinda why I would never consider marrying outside the chinese race)

E; But yeah, the main reason I get so heated about topics like this is people use the "everyone is equal, so minorities are equal, so they are solely doing worse because of societal factors that are caused by whites", then use that rationale to justify affirmative action.

This post was edited by ssdrmstre on Feb 4 2018 11:01am
Gold: 500.00
Feb 4 2018 11:02am
i thought racism existed
then i read this thread and learned it does not exist
thx for opening my eyes
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2018 11:10am

Gold: 285.00
Feb 4 2018 11:26am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ Feb 4 2018 11:57am)
Yea I see what your saying, I'm just willing to take it to the next level and say it's okay to think that certain races are in general stronger or smarter on average. I also want to mote that culture plays a strong role too, and culture and race are inseparable ideas imo. (Kinda why I would never consider marrying outside the chinese race)

E; But yeah, the main reason I get so heated about topics like this is people use the "everyone is equal, so minorities are equal, so they are solely doing worse because of societal factors that are caused by whites", then use that rationale to justify affirmative action.

I will temper my statement and say that I believe that anybody can live a life of dignity and productivity if the opportunities are there. There will be bums too. But those come in all colors too :)
Feb 4 2018 11:35am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 4 2018 10:26am)
I will temper my statement and say that I believe that anybody can live a life of dignity and productivity if the opportunities are there. There will be bums too. But those come in all colors too :)

:love:

Bums are a different problem, especially in cases of mental disorders and ptsd in vets. Kind of sad
Gold: 3.33
Feb 4 2018 11:40am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Feb 4 2018 06:10pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEDIeBUAEVk

I've been to Cape Town and didn't see any of that there.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll