d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Best Final Fantasy For Ps4 ?
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.00
Feb 7 2018 06:13pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 7 Feb 2018 15:20)
Not yet as far as I know.

Why is everyone so in love with this game? Never found it all that appealing.

Post video of you snapping your WW2 disc or gtfo
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 8 2018 12:16am
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 7 2018 03:43pm)
i have tactics on disc, but you can get it on steam i think

Shiiit, I didn't even know it was on steam or else I probably would have bought it there. It's chill though, I got it on disc and I'll be glad that I have it in that format latter on. Just gotta wait two days for the fucking thing.
Gold: 293.50
Feb 8 2018 07:40pm
Quote (rc3mil @ Feb 4 2018 06:50pm)
You seem to make a lot of poor decisions with regards to video games. You bought COD WW2 knowing full well they will add supply drops. You were in denial and you stated that you would break the disc if supply drops came.

Well, supply drops are here son. Go snap your shitty disc now lmfao

supply drops dont' affect the game
Feb 8 2018 07:51pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 8 2018 05:40pm)
supply drops dont' affect the game

Just ignore him. It's literally impossible to have a conversation based around facts with him.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 8 2018 09:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 7 2018 06:32pm)
Fair enough lol.

I wouldn't say they're all masterpieces, but I've thoroughly enjoyed every FF from 1-10 that I've played. I still haven't had the chance to play tactics from start-finish, I think I'm going to buy that this weekend since I found my PS1 the other day. 9/8 were the worst ones for me, but even though they weren't on par with the others, they were still great fucking games. I would play any FF from 1-10 and be happy to do it.

Lol, I literally went and bought Tactics on Amazon right now because of this conversation, I should have it on Friday :P . Early Bday present to myself.

Tactics is one of my favorite FF games. Its extremely broken in the same way 8 is, but the story is quite enjoyable if you can get past the rough translation. War of the lions is the better version overall.

However, if you enjoy it id recommend googling the 1.3 version. its basically a fanmade hardcore version of tactics.
Gold: 28,610.66
Feb 8 2018 10:01pm
X and 7 are easily the best for PS4, 6 is possibly best ever

Lowkey 12 is pretty fun even if people hate on it
Feb 9 2018 12:37pm
Quote (Noobalator @ Feb 8 2018 07:12pm)
Tactics is one of my favorite FF games. Its extremely broken in the same way 8 is, but the story is quite enjoyable if you can get past the rough translation. War of the lions is the better version overall.

However, if you enjoy it id recommend googling the 1.3 version. its basically a fanmade hardcore version of tactics.

Is it like 8 where it's painfully obvious how to exploit the game on a first play-through, or is it a bit more subtle, where if you don't look it up, you might not figure it out on your first run? I've always taken a lot of pride of figuring shit out 100%, finding everything, and eventually figuring out the most OP shit in the game all before I ever look online for anything. I will eventually look online after I feel like I've conquered every single aspect of the a game, but I hate guides and I dislike people who use them lol.

Problem is that I'm playing on my PlayStation, and I can't mod that lol. If I do end up loving it as much as I think I will, and I'm still craving some FF goodness after I'm done, I'll download the 1.3 version on my PC and give it a shot.
Gold: 16.00
Feb 9 2018 03:46pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 8 Feb 2018 17:51)
Just ignore him. It's literally impossible to have a conversation based around facts with him.

You don't follow through with the shit you say. You are a disgrace.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77455467&f=66

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 14 Nov 2017 16:05)
You're just bad. The game has problems, but it's loads better than Bo3/IW/AW

They said they wouldn't. I'll break the disc in half if they do.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 14 Nov 2017 17:08)
All you ever do is fucking rage. Why do you still bother posting here? I didn't play AW and I didn't play IW because of pay-to-win bullshit. If WW2 is stupid enough to do the same shit, and put it things other than cosmetic shit, I will never touch it again. Keep talking out of your fucking ass though, it's all you ever do anyways. I sound ignorant as fuck, you sound mad as fuck, like always.

Feb 9 2018 04:49pm
Quote (rc3mil @ Feb 9 2018 01:46pm)
You don't follow through with the shit you say. You are a disgrace.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77455467&f=66

The whole point was that if they put in stuff that made it pay-to-win, and they didn't.... can you not read, or what?

I also haven't played since then anyways though, since the game has been pretty ass. It's hard to snap a digital disc in half, but you reallllllly need to stop talking out of your fucking ass all the time. I get that you're a sad lonely adult with a learning disability, but if you can't read, maybe you shouldn't follow people around insulting them constantly?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 9 2018 04:51pm
Gold: 293.50
Feb 9 2018 06:54pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 9 2018 12:37pm)
Is it like 8 where it's painfully obvious how to exploit the game on a first play-through, or is it a bit more subtle, where if you don't look it up, you might not figure it out on your first run? I've always taken a lot of pride of figuring shit out 100%, finding everything, and eventually figuring out the most OP shit in the game all before I ever look online for anything. I will eventually look online after I feel like I've conquered every single aspect of the a game, but I hate guides and I dislike people who use them lol.

Problem is that I'm playing on my PlayStation, and I can't mod that lol. If I do end up loving it as much as I think I will, and I'm still craving some FF goodness after I'm done, I'll download the 1.3 version on my PC and give it a shot.

the TRULY broken shit is not obvious, the way you get new weapons (the way you get new triggers) you need to find magazines, to see the recipies in the store, they dont show up until you do, but the trick here is, if you have the supplies already, all the materials required, then it shows up in the store even without the magazine, it's possible. although requires some time consumption (not a whole lot really) and some knowledge, but you can get Squalls legendary weapon on the first disc, Lionheart, which allows your limit breaks to do 9999 x 18 once you get atleast 155 str i think. (easy) the part about FF8 that's weird truly is not really the junction system because that's easy enough to grasp, it's power training your AP, which there are plenty methods, Spider Method, Beach Fish Method (gay but good for the first half of disc 1 since it's always accessible) ect, for lionheart, some of the items you need are only farmable in a flashback, from one specific monster in one specific area, and if you don't get the amount you need or you fuck up, you've ruined the entire run, you won't be able to get lionheart until like disc 3. getting good at the card game is important too, learning to manipulate the rules so it always stays simple, and then learning to save before every card duel and reset the system if you lose ( you lose your rare cards on losses) and just collect all the rare cards, the ones with 8-A in strength in all sides. and then learn the game, you should stop ever losing, this game is how you get all the really inaccessible items early on
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll