d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Best Final Fantasy For Ps4 ?
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,267.50
Jan 30 2018 10:02pm
Never tryed the serie

Think ima finaly try it out

Which one should i get for my ps4 pro?
Gold: 1,253.69
Jan 30 2018 10:15pm
Final Fantasy 15

and soon the Final Fantasy 7 remake is coming
Gold: 0.69
Jan 31 2018 01:46am
Final Fantasy XV is amazing. Great story and the dlcs are really nice too.

It's a great one to play if it's your first one.
Gold: 35.65
Jan 31 2018 02:51am
Quote (vaiav @ 31 Jan 2018 06:02)
Never tryed the serie

Think ima finaly try it out

Which one should i get for my ps4 pro?

ofc X!
Gold: 797.69
Jan 31 2018 01:16pm
old 7 n 8 are my favorites good start for a new comer

15 is a good start too if u didnt tried the old turn based combat system

i like both combat style but for me ff is turn based combat system so i slightly prefer the turn based
Gold: 2,270.00
Jan 31 2018 01:37pm
Lets see I have ff7, ff9, ffx/ffx-2 remastered, ffx12 zodiac age, dark cloud 1&2(obv not ff) I got 15 on xbox. First timer A.
Depends what you want. Long grinding hours? Awesome story? Both? FFX
7 is a die hard classic amazing game. Can't wait for the remake. One of the best ones they made in my opinion.
9 isnt bad either better graphics than 7.
15 I thought was boring as shit. Played it beat it but wasn't impressed.
Ffx tho man great story lots to do/find. Farm or just smash through multi endings ect.
Ffx all the way

This post was edited by ShockWire on Jan 31 2018 01:41pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 31 2018 02:22pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jan 30 2018 08:15pm)
Final Fantasy 15

and soon the Final Fantasy 7 remake is coming

I hope you're joking.....

15 is pure garbage and the remake looks like pure garbage.

Just download 7 or 10 for $10-$20 and just play those.
Jan 31 2018 10:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 31 2018 12:22pm)
I hope you're joking.....

15 is pure garbage and the remake looks like pure garbage.

Just download 7 or 10 for $10-$20 and just play those.

You think everything is garbage man.

You are one of the most negative people around on these forums.

Pretty sure I remember you praising destiny 2 when it was released.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 1 2018 12:08am
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 31 2018 08:34pm)
You think everything is garbage man.

You are one of the most negative people around on these forums.

Pretty sure I remember you praising destiny 2 when it was released.

Pretty sure I said it was better than the first at launch, which it easily was, and anyone with a brain could see why.

Wasn't a great game, but I got plenty of enjoyment and quite a few hours out of it. There hasn't been any good console multiplayer games released in ages, I'll take w/e I can get.

Did you actually play 15? Do you enjoy an RPG that's so easy that it's practically impossible to die in, an RPG that makes you go from point a to point b, and that has no room for exploration, challenge or fucking anything? It's a bad game... and it just looks like that's what they're going to do with FF7 as well. It's a turn-based game, and they took out the turn-based component to make it a hack and slash snoozefest. I'm still going to play it, but I don't see how anyone could be hyped for it. The older FFs are solid, but the last one that was actually good was X.

Only full new game that I've played in forever that I thought was great was BotW, but I'm sure there are some others out there that I haven't played yet. I generally prefer multiplayer games, and those have alllllll been shit lately. I saw full because there are some indie games that have been fun. Cuphead was good, but it was only a couple hours worth of play.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 1 2018 12:10am
Feb 1 2018 03:17am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 31 2018 10:08pm)
Pretty sure I said it was better than the first at launch, which it easily was, and anyone with a brain could see why.

Wasn't a great game, but I got plenty of enjoyment and quite a few hours out of it. There hasn't been any good console multiplayer games released in ages, I'll take w/e I can get.

Did you actually play 15? Do you enjoy an RPG that's so easy that it's practically impossible to die in, an RPG that makes you go from point a to point b, and that has no room for exploration, challenge or fucking anything? It's a bad game... and it just looks like that's what they're going to do with FF7 as well. It's a turn-based game, and they took out the turn-based component to make it a hack and slash snoozefest. I'm still going to play it, but I don't see how anyone could be hyped for it. The older FFs are solid, but the last one that was actually good was X.

Only full new game that I've played in forever that I thought was great was BotW, but I'm sure there are some others out there that I haven't played yet. I generally prefer multiplayer games, and those have alllllll been shit lately. I saw full because there are some indie games that have been fun. Cuphead was good, but it was only a couple hours worth of play.

Bro not every game needs to be extremely hard to be fun or good. You are such a try hard and always trying to brag about accomplishments in games like cuphead or saying this game is too easy it sucks. Do you not understand casuals are what keep games going not the try hards? Games are made for the casuals because they make up the majority of the population in the majority of games out.

I played FFXV and finished everything. Every dlc which you haven't, every locked door dungeon which you haven't, and completed Pitioss ruins without a guide which was pretty challenging running it blind and frustrating which you definitely didn't do. I doubt you even played it much. The dlcs each offer a challenging boss and gave you answers to the missing pieces in the story. The game had a good story and cinematics as well as pretty good reviews from everywhere.

You literally have 7 trophies in the game so clearly barely played the game and acting like you know everything about it.

Go Back To Sony Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll