d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Best Final Fantasy For Ps4 ?
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,007.69
Feb 1 2018 06:49am
Quote (Goobear @ 1 Feb 2018 05:17)
Bro not every game needs to be extremely hard to be fun or good. You are such a try hard and always trying to brag about accomplishments in games like cuphead or saying this game is too easy it sucks. Do you not understand casuals are what keep games going not the try hards? Games are made for the casuals because they make up the majority of the population in the majority of games out.

I played FFXV and finished everything. Every dlc which you haven't, every locked door dungeon which you haven't, and completed Pitioss ruins without a guide which was pretty challenging running it blind and frustrating which you definitely didn't do. I doubt you even played it much. The dlcs each offer a challenging boss and gave you answers to the missing pieces in the story. The game had a good story and cinematics as well as pretty good reviews from everywhere.

You literally have 7 trophies in the game so clearly barely played the game and acting like you know everything about it.

Thats the problem im an hc player i like old Hard games but since the focus is now on casual players for money 90% of games nowadays r shit becuz they r made to sell with pub campaign etc.. so its hard to find games for hc players

Ffxv was fun i consider it a good game but compared to old ff its not that good
Gold: 0.69
Feb 1 2018 10:24am
Quote (hammered_guy @ Feb 1 2018 04:49am)
Thats the problem im an hc player i like old Hard games but since the focus is now on casual players for money 90% of games nowadays r shit becuz they r made to sell with pub campaign etc.. so its hard to find games for hc players

Ffxv was fun i consider it a good game but compared to old ff its not that good

Yeah it's a completely different game compared to the old final fantasy games. It's just so hard to compare them because of how different they are. I loved playing the last of us on grounded mode it was rough at times but it's so rewarding once you finish it.

I definitely wish more games that came out could be more difficult at times but unfortunately casuals make up a higher percentage then the people who like the older harder games.

This post was edited by Goobear on Feb 1 2018 10:25am
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
Feb 1 2018 11:23am
Final fantasy 7 - the best FF serie if u would ask me... try to get that legendary game!
Gold: 250.00
Feb 1 2018 11:46am
Wow, what a riveting retort.

How could I so foolishly not take into account all the extra pay to play content that when finished, makes up one game. My bad man. You're clearly right, FFXV is one of the best games ever, and I was wrong to doubt it. I just need to make sure I keep throwing money at it until it does things that are fun, I didn't even think about trying that approach.

I can enjoy a casual game, but a game that's impossibly easy, where you literally have to pay more money to get to the first challenge, is fucking bullshit, and it's beyond idiotic that you or anyone think that because a game and all of it's extra content is = to one meh game, somehow makes it worth paying for. Fucking ridiculous.

The old FF games are available on PS4 and they're actually full from the get-go. No, they're not going to be visually stunning like FFXV, but they will have a complete story, end-game content, and things that actually take a minute to figure out or that are somewhat difficult and take planning in the base game @ the base price. If you think I'm an asshole or an elitist because I don't think I should have to pay for 1/4 of a game at a time, then so be it, call me w/e you want.

Edit | @ OP

If you're a MMORPG fan, Realm Reborn was actually pretty solid as well. It's one of the few cross-platform titles I've run across. If you're playing on PS4, you'll be on the same servers with people on PC. You won't notice much of a difference until the higher end shit, when obviously people on PC have a huge advantage, but I could always hold top or #2 on DPS checks just fine with a controller. Only problem was that the number of people who play was going down and down when I played, but I was able to get up to the final coil just playing solo and going with random groups, or groups I found online. Couldn't do shit once I got there, since you needed a full party of decent-good people, and it was just me and my buddy who played, but the grind there, all of the summon fights (norm/hard), and doing T1-9 was A LOT of fun. Worth playing if you've got a couple hundred hours to play. I'm not usually an MMO guy, but a buddy of mine talked me into that one, and I did enjoy it a lot. I think they added an expansion as well, but you could get a couple hundred hours of play out of the base game easily.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 1 2018 12:06pm
Feb 1 2018 12:30pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 1 2018 09:46am)
Wow, what a riveting retort.

How could I so foolishly not take into account all the extra pay to play content that when finished, makes up one game. My bad man. You're clearly right, FFXV is one of the best games ever, and I was wrong to doubt it. I just need to make sure I keep throwing money at it until it does things that are fun, I didn't even think about trying that approach.

I can enjoy a casual game, but a game that's impossibly easy, where you literally have to pay more money to get to the first challenge, is fucking bullshit, and it's beyond idiotic that you or anyone think that because a game and all of it's extra content is = to one meh game, somehow makes it worth paying for. Fucking ridiculous.

The old FF games are available on PS4 and they're actually full from the get-go. No, they're not going to be visually stunning like FFXV, but they will have a complete story, end-game content, and things that actually take a minute to figure out or that are somewhat difficult and take planning in the base game @ the base price. If you think I'm an asshole or an elitist because I don't think I should have to pay for 1/4 of a game at a time, then so be it, call me w/e you want.

Edit | @ OP

If you're a MMORPG fan, Realm Reborn was actually pretty solid as well. It's one of the few cross-platform titles I've run across. If you're playing on PS4, you'll be on the same servers with people on PC. You won't notice much of a difference until the higher end shit, when obviously people on PC have a huge advantage, but I could always hold top or #2 on DPS checks just fine with a controller. Only problem was that the number of people who play was going down and down when I played, but I was able to get up to the final coil just playing solo and going with random groups, or groups I found online. Couldn't do shit once I got there, since you needed a full party of decent-good people, and it was just me and my buddy who played, but the grind there, all of the summon fights (norm/hard), and doing T1-9 was A LOT of fun. Worth playing if you've got a couple hundred hours to play. I'm not usually an MMO guy, but a buddy of mine talked me into that one, and I did enjoy it a lot. I think they added an expansion as well, but you could get a couple hundred hours of play out of the base game easily.

Umm you don't have to pay money for the first challenge lol. You didn't even beat the game dude. You got 7 trophies in the game and act like you know everything in the game. You barely played it and never got to the locked door dungeons or even the hidden dungeon which are all FREE AND IN THE BADE GAME. The dlcs only cost $5 and let you play as the other characters in your party with a new combat system in place.

So again you are showing you didn't play the game very much and assuming you have to pay money for the first challenge. You keep making yourself look pretty fucking stupid making assumptions. Making an assumption about a game when you barely play it LOL. Ofc early parts of the game are extremely easy. You never got to the challenging parts of the game. The most challenging parts are at the very end and are side missions not anything in the him story.
Also any game can be easy if you use guides but playing FFXV blind and doing the hidden dungeon and locked door dungeons especially the last one where you can't use any items was challenging figuring out what was the best way to get through it.

You are a probably a fucking diamond Halo 5 player and act like you are a elite as fuck. I remember your dumbass hitting me up months ago asking if I wanted to play Halo 5 because you said it seemed like I knew what I was talking about. I guess hitting onyx and champion you get to know a bit about the game.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 1 2018 12:34pm
Dont play 15 if its your first one.

Sure its alright, but if youre looking to introduce yourself into the series, stay far away from 15.

Play 4/7/9/10/tactics, any of those.
Feb 1 2018 01:06pm
Quote (Goobear @ Feb 1 2018 10:30am)
Umm you don't have to pay money for the first challenge lol. You didn't even beat the game dude. You got 7 trophies in the game and act like you know everything in the game. You barely played it and never got to the locked door dungeons or even the hidden dungeon which are all FREE AND IN THE BADE GAME. The dlcs only cost $5 and let you play as the other characters in your party with a new combat system in place.

So again you are showing you didn't play the game very much and assuming you have to pay money for the first challenge. You keep making yourself look pretty fucking stupid making assumptions. Making an assumption about a game when you barely play it LOL. Ofc early parts of the game are extremely easy. You never got to the challenging parts of the game. The most challenging parts are at the very end and are side missions not anything in the him story.
Also any game can be easy if you use guides but playing FFXV blind and doing the hidden dungeon and locked door dungeons especially the last one where you can't use any items was challenging figuring out what was the best way to get through it.

You are a probably a fucking diamond Halo 5 player and act like you are a elite as fuck. I remember your dumbass hitting me up months ago asking if I wanted to play Halo 5 because you said it seemed like I knew what I was talking about. I guess hitting onyx and champion you get to know a bit about the game.

I was able to hit Onyx in every playlist I put more than 50 games into running solo, and went 24 and 1 in 1v1s during my time on Halo5, with the only loss being to an Arena Champ 2 (by 2 kills btw), but yep, I'm terrible. Was also 50 in Slayer, Dubs, Sniper, Wolves and Swat with a 45+ in everything else in H3 (playing almost entirely solo), and I scrimmed with pro teams as a pickup multiple times, and beat strongside in a 1v1, but yep, I'm just fucking terrrrrible at Halo. I also won about a dozen local tournaments for H2/H3 during high-school. Never did any big money ones online, and I could never find a team good enough to enter for qualifiers. Was always hoping one of the pro teams would eventually pick me up, but it never happened and then I started working full-time + going to school full-time and I just stopped playing right at my peak and that was that.

I didn't put much time into the game because it was fucking terrible... The combat system was bad, the characters were corny and annoying, the dialouge was cringy as fuck, and everything about it in the first hour or two of the game was just fucking awful. I looked at a bunch of reviews from people who aren't terrible at games to see if it ever got better, and at the time (pre-expansions), it didn't lol. I dropped it rather than wasting my time and have no regrets about leaving that piece of shit game behind. Not my fault that you're in denial about a bad game you invested too much time into being good.

Edit : And when I did play with a team, it was with my friends from here who are gold - low plat at best. They're cool guys though, which is more important to me than playing with crybabies who are onyx+. Acting like getting champion is hard is just funny though. If you're not terrible and you have a lot of time to play, you can hit champ. If you have a full-time job, friends, hobbies (other than gaming) and a family, it's not so easy when you're limited to about 3-4 hours a week of gaming.

Quote (Noobalator @ Feb 1 2018 10:34am)
Dont play 15 if its your first one.

Sure its alright, but if youre looking to introduce yourself into the series, stay far away from 15.

Play 4/7/9/10/tactics, any of those.

Yep.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 1 2018 01:33pm
Gold: 5,870.50
Feb 1 2018 03:52pm
Ffx my fav
Feb 1 2018 04:06pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 1 2018 11:06am)
I was able to hit Onyx in every playlist I put more than 50 games into running solo, and went 24 and 1 in 1v1s during my time on Halo5, with the only loss being to an Arena Champ 2 (by 2 kills btw), but yep, I'm terrible. Was also 50 in Slayer, Dubs, Sniper, Wolves and Swat with a 45+ in everything else in H3 (playing almost entirely solo), and I scrimmed with pro teams as a pickup multiple times, and beat strongside in a 1v1, but yep, I'm just fucking terrrrrible at Halo. I also won about a dozen local tournaments for H2/H3 during high-school. Never did any big money ones online, and I could never find a team good enough to enter for qualifiers. Was always hoping one of the pro teams would eventually pick me up, but it never happened and then I started working full-time + going to school full-time and I just stopped playing right at my peak and that was that.

I didn't put much time into the game because it was fucking terrible... The combat system was bad, the characters were corny and annoying, the dialouge was cringy as fuck, and everything about it in the first hour or two of the game was just fucking awful. I looked at a bunch of reviews from people who aren't terrible at games to see if it ever got better, and at the time (pre-expansions), it didn't lol. I dropped it rather than wasting my time and have no regrets about leaving that piece of shit game behind. Not my fault that you're in denial about a bad game you invested too much time into being good.

Edit : And when I did play with a team, it was with my friends from here who are gold - low plat at best. They're cool guys though, which is more important to me than playing with crybabies who are onyx+. Acting like getting champion is hard is just funny though. If you're not terrible and you have a lot of time to play, you can hit champ. If you have a full-time job, friends, hobbies (other than gaming) and a family, it's not so easy when you're limited to about 3-4 hours a week of gaming.

Yep.

Lol I matched against lethul, frosty, royal 2 and snakebite before and that's the best team in the world. It's not impressive to match against pros when you hit a rank where you match against them regularly.

You continue to bash a game you know little to nothing about. Like saying the game is to easy when you never got to any of the challenging parts just makes you look like an idiot talking out of your ass because you never got to that point in the game. You start comparing it to older final fantasy games when it's a completely different game. Most people now a days are not a fan of the turn based combat. I personally enjoy it but they tried to make this final fantasy more modern and bring new people to the game that have never played it before.

We can agree to disagree but I think final fantasy xv was a great game and had loads of content in the base game as well as continuing to update it with new stuff free. It's not final fantasy x or even close but they are way too different and you have to take into consideration you are getting older and the kids these days are used to playing different games then you were used to growing up. The game would have flopped hard if they tried to make similar to older ones because the the amount of people who would get it would be very few compared to what it sold as it is now. Look at Diablo 3 and how different it is then d2. They tried to modernize the game and have definitely improved the game a bit from what it was at launch but it's no d2. They never did anything with the PvP and d2 PvP is one of my favorite things ever to play but I understand that the majority of d2 players were pve players and trade spawns.

One of my favorite games to play is clash of heroes which is a turn based strategy game similar to tactics but kids these days think it's boring because they don't have a gun and not slaying zombies or whatever.

This post was edited by Goobear on Feb 1 2018 04:07pm
Feb 1 2018 04:38pm
So... do you not understand the difference between scrims and matching vs people in ranked play? Seriously asking, because it doesn't seem like you do.... and the irony of you saying I'm bad when you don't know the difference between pubs and practice is pretty fucking funny.

We can agree to disagree all you want, but it's not going to change my opinion of the first few hours of gameplay. Maybe you're into guys who look, sound, and whine like girls, or zzzz combat where you just zip around and can't get hit for 99.5% of the game (left that .5% there for the part of the game you keep claiming is actually difficult), and maybe you like bad dialogue, or shit, maybe it gets better, but objectively, as a person who's analytical of all forms of writing, it was just bad and hard to even listen to. Great for you if you're able to look past all of that, and even better for you if you're able to play for however long until you get to something that's not a cakewalk (which I'll admit, I am curious how far into the game that is, guessing around the very end), but if I pick up a game and everything about it is terrible in the first couple hours of gameplay, and I can justifiably and objectively explain why each aspect of x was terrible, then I'm not going to continue playing it because it has decent-good reviews. A lot of terrible things have good reviews, and I couldn't give two shits what other people think, since people are generally stupid.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll