d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Warning: Lowlife Degenerates Banned From Pubs > Public Announcement By Good Guy Nation
1238Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,902.28
Jul 26 2017 07:18pm
Greetings to all East heroes and listen up all you pathetic losers who dare try to share this realm with them!

The League of Good Guy Nation are announcing from here onwards the permanent banishment and ex-communication of all known scammers, sexual predators, bullies and those who consistently interact in a nasty and immature manner. These dregs of our community will be hunted, slain in humiliating fashion and nk'd/nuked into submission for our entire community to witness.

To those who have wronged in the past but are not necessarily evil by nature, you will be offered the opportunity of a 'GGN reprieval', conditions of this offer include continued good behaviour and a willingness to show growth in maturity and benevolence within the game and on the forums.

Gold: 2,786.88
Jul 26 2017 07:19pm
Well say and thanks you good sir :thumbsup:
Gold: 420.00
Jul 26 2017 07:25pm
A great topic indeed my friend, thank you for making this. It's time for a change, I've seen too much injustice going on around the community. It's time we take a stand and put an end to this nonsense once and for all.

I Agree, a fresh start is best for everyone, however these users have seemed to already went past the line and broken any second chances.

This loser below is banned from ever being allowed in public games freely when good guy nation is involved. And it's for very personal reasons because he messed with a family member of mine.

His account is ''FT5GmNvN4FG''on the forum. https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=500775

Quote (Hei********49)
Please post on the user ''Kal'' this individual was NK'ing my kick sin with his BM paladin. If you have any screenshots post them. I will soon screenshot defeating his characters as well. For now if you have any please post. He also said derogatory perverted comments towards me.

Done my dear Aunt. :D ;) XD

We can't let nonsense like this occur from barbaric cretin degenerates such as this Kal individual.

Here he was also seen putting Rick Carson on the spot for everyone to laugh at. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76895312&f=147

Making a mockery of Mr. Carson with that topic. Shameful indeed. I know a lot of folks don't like Mr. Carson but he is still a human being like of all us, and post like that was unnecessary. Refer to the characters in the screenshots and BM them folks, good guy nation can't allow folks like this to roam freely.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Jul 26 2017 07:27pm
Jul 26 2017 07:35pm
I have another user that needs to be placed here, just seen him once again committing injustice telling innocents to commit suicide in a public game just now.

Good thing my Aunt already destroyed this low life degenerate bully.

The user is PuA2 also formerly known as Callas25. https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=990041
Quote (Hei********49)
Please post on the user ''Kal'' this individual was NK'ing my kick sin with his BM paladin. If you have any screenshots post them. I will soon screenshot defeating his characters as well. For now if you have any please post. He also said derogatory perverted comments towards me.

I also wanted to say this user nearly ruined my life when he as well told me to kill myself, I almost did it but thankfully my Aunt took care of this vicious bully, and got pay back in return for me.

Please add the user/characters in the screenshots folks and make sure they are dealt with accordingly anytime you see them.

Edit, a hero sent me a GM victory over this fallacious bully.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Jul 26 2017 07:37pm
Jul 26 2017 07:42pm
I've just been informed by my sources, another user must be placed here. This user was already dealt with in the past by an undercover hero.

I was just sent a link via PM of this user attempting to slander one of good guy nation members by posting who he thought were their in real life photos. Thankfully for the good sake of my friend Qx60 no one has his in real life photos. And those were confirmed not to be him and another person.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76907558&f=147&o=10 The infraction occurred here,

But regardless the the slanderous attempt made by the insecure bully Unconscious Sanja@jsp has been duly noted. But what if it was him? What if my friend Mr. Qx60 decided to take his life from the bullying? My friend Mr. Qx60 is a strong man and I know he would never do such a thing, I have your back here sir.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=784483 Unconscious

This Unconscious user takes it far beyond ''just a game.'' He must not be allowed to partake in our community games with all the innocents. :D ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Jul 26 2017 07:44pm
Gold: 2,786.88
Jul 26 2017 07:46pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jul 26 2017 09:42pm)
I've just been informed by my sources, another user must be placed here. This user was already dealt with in the past by an undercover hero.

I was just sent a link via PM of this user attempting to slander one of good guy nation members by posting who he thought were their in real life photos. Thankfully for the good sake of my friend Qx60 no one has his in real life photos. And those were confirmed not to be him and another person.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76907558&f=147&o=10 The infraction occurred here,

But regardless the the slanderous attempt made by the insecure bully Unconscious Sanja@jsp has been duly noted. But what if it was him? What if my friend Mr. Qx60 decided to take his life from the bullying? My friend Mr. Qx60 is a strong man and I know he would never do such a thing, I have your back here sir.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=784483 Unconscious
http://i.imgur.com/9ZSWZmi.jpg

This Unconscious user takes it far beyond ''just a game.'' He must not be allowed to partake in our community games with all the innocents. :D ;) XD

Indeed sir, the picture he posted wasn't me hehe ;) :thumbsup:
Jul 26 2017 07:47pm
*Dinarus@battle.net Not sure of this user on the forum but this man is a cancerous plague who bullies many innocents in games. He has been seen telling users to jump off a roof and take a gun and pull the trigger.

Quote (Whiteshadowmaster @ Jul 26 2017 01:05am)

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Jul 26 2017 07:50pm
Jul 26 2017 07:50pm
Further humbling of the bully Dinarus.

Quote (Qx60 @ Jul 26 2017 09:46pm)
Indeed sir, the picture he posted wasn't me hehe ;) :thumbsup:

I'm aware my friend, he's still clueless to realize I am the one who reported Semptra and got that bully warned for posting ''pictures''. :D ;) XD

You never actually saw the thread sir. :P
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 26 2017 07:58pm
i always though the user "FT5GmNvN4FG" was the necromancer named "Frid"
only because Frid was talking about viewing a particular post recently while in game so i went to the post and the user FT5GmNvN4FG was the only other one viewing it besides me
i could be wrong
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Jul 26 2017 08:03pm
Quote (Muggle @ Jul 26 2017 09:58pm)
i always though the user "FT5GmNvN4FG" was the necromancer named "Frid"
only because Frid was talking about viewing a particular post recently while in game so i went to the post and the user FT5GmNvN4FG was the only other one viewing it besides me
i could be wrong

Not the same
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
1238Next
Closed New Topic New Poll