d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Warning: Lowlife Degenerates Banned From Pubs > Public Announcement By Good Guy Nation
Prev123458Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Jul 26 2017 10:00pm
Frompth
Gold: 1,230.11
Jul 26 2017 10:17pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 26 Jul 2017 20:04)
No Frid is someone else. :D ;) XD

Another user has been requested I place them here.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1078506 Fromth Formerly known as FromTha9@jsp, name changed because he heard good guy nation was gonna soon hunt him for bullying innocent people in public games with insecure shots of slander. Was considering giving this user a second chance, but it seems he still wants to commit devilish actions and put innocents down with his insecurity.
http://i.imgur.com/UUD0MAn.jpg

Account name on battle.net is *OG1

Here's some kills on his barb Dispute. He also has a barb named Radke and a zon called NinemiL which I will be uploading later on.

Gold: 48.88
Jul 27 2017 06:07am
a closet mod self-proclaimed bully gets mauled:

Gold: 2,786.88
Jul 27 2017 07:03am
Quote (Muggle @ Jul 26 2017 11:23pm)
interesting.. yeah Sir Token the black Knight informed me that he sold the account OG1 to this user and still has not been payed for it
he used the same excuse with the unpaid loan to me saying "my brother just passed away"
i think its safe to assume he is infact a deceitful individual then
this is his JSP account btw
https://s12.postimg.org/s7nqm22pp/kicked.png

Confirmed that he is a scammer and a pathological liar.
Thanks you for his jsp name sir :thumbsup:
Gold: 13.45
Jul 27 2017 07:25am
Quote (ETNU @ Jul 27 2017 08:07am)
a closet mod self-proclaimed bully gets mauled:

http://i.imgur.com/BDY6pbg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uIAHiVa.jpg

Brilliant
Jul 27 2017 08:41am
New bully confirmed / TBS partisan detected and annihilated.

Gold: 8,983.00
Jul 27 2017 09:10am
First off: I am not part of TBS, I am just a fan.
2. Isn't nking a bully make you a bully?
3. There is no proof of nking
4. 3v1ing a so called "bully" is also bullying so...
5. Pm me if there is more proof if not there was no proof of nking so nking the "bully" actually is making you the bully.

pm me if more info/proof arises
Jul 27 2017 09:19am
Quote (raseris02 @ Jul 27 2017 11:10am)
5. Pm me if there is more proof if not there was no proof of nking so nking the "bully" actually is making you the bully.

Bully raged and eradicated
I don't need proof of you bullying
I saw it with our own eyes and it's more than enough to justify why I killed you.
Gold: 569.69
Jul 27 2017 10:32am
Quote (raseris02 @ Jul 27 2017 10:10am)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 2017 spawn? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in spam academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Blood Moor, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in spamming in circles and I’m the top syncher in all of sanctuary. You are nothing to me but just another random. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Tristram, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the D2jsp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hammerman across the the realms and your Character name is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Scrawn. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your uber walk smiter. You’re fucking eared, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred NKs, and that’s just with my normal attack. Not only am I extensively trained in spamming, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Charsi and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the realm, you little pub. If only you could have known what off screen synch rekting your little “TBS” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking walk smite cuz fair duel. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price in igg, you goddamn random. I will shit taunts all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, nerd...
Gold: 8,983.00
Jul 27 2017 11:29am
Quote (Nightkin @ Jul 27 2017 12:32pm)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 2017 spawn? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in spam academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Blood Moor, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in spamming in circles and I’m the top syncher in all of sanctuary. You are nothing to me but just another random. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Tristram, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the D2jsp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hammerman across the the realms and your Character name is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Scrawn. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your uber walk smiter. You’re fucking eared, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred NKs, and that’s just with my normal attack. Not only am I extensively trained in spamming, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Charsi and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the realm, you little pub. If only you could have known what off screen synch rekting your little “TBS” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking walk smite cuz fair duel. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price in igg, you goddamn random. I will shit taunts all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, nerd...

jeez you wrote a paragraph about me!!!! Thanks Bro!!!!! Still iso that ss poroof
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev123458Next
Closed New Topic New Poll