d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Republicans Who Want To Cut Medicaid Are Wrong
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 605.99
May 5 2017 03:38pm
Quote (DCSS @ May 5 2017 04:33pm)
Or just deny people with a criminal history of drug offenses or who can't pass a basic physical fitness test.

Concur to an extent. Damn near every government benefit for food/health/housing ect. is being abused by the scum of America.
I'm not saying it doesn't help some people that truly need it but generally its a money dump into the population of people that
are just too lazy to want to work hard enough to support themselves and their family. Too many people get over by intentionally
staying at a certain level to get tax breaks and benefits which almost makes them live like a so called "middle class" citizen.

Quote (sir_lance_bb @ May 5 2017 04:36pm)
Damn , I'm sure this would be great for healthcare prices. Poor parents don't get healthcare coverage and their dumb kids get an appendicitis or breaks their leg and goes to the hospital, gets treated because can't turn people away and then the hospital is charges people a hospital bill that these poor people will never pay.

A domino effect occurs and then people who actually pay for insurance have their premiums and costs go up because the insurance companies have to ensure they are still making a profit and the hospital has to ensure they are still getting paid so it's easy, you just charge the fuckers who actually pay for health insurance.

Damn man, your easy fix worked out so damn well.

Or get rid of treating everyone. If you made the decision to have kids and you want to support them, then do so. Why the hell treat people that cant afford it or insurance. If people actually worked, the economy wouldn't suck so bad.

This post was edited by Recon11B on May 5 2017 03:39pm
Gold: 119,903.34
May 5 2017 03:41pm
Quote (Recon11B @ May 5 2017 04:38pm)
Concur to an extent. Damn near every government benefit for food/health/housing ect. is being abused by the scum of America.
I'm not saying it doesn't help some people that truly need it but generally its a money dump into the population of people that
are just too lazy to want to work hard enough to support themselves and their family. Too many people get over by intentionally
staying at a certain level to get tax breaks and benefits which almost makes them live like a so called "middle class" citizen.

People are living off the government but by no means are they living like a so called middle class citizen.

Middle class means you make enough money that your expenses are paid , you potentially have enough money available to put into investments and towards savings/retirement.

Welfare people are just living a sad life of no growth and shit will really hit the fan later on in life.

Or get rid of treating everyone. If you made the decision to have kids and you want to support them, then do so. Why the hell treat people that cant afford it or insurance. If people actually worked, the economy wouldn't suck so bad.

Yeah, it's 2017 and people are just going to accept a kid with an appendicitis doesn't get treated and it ruptures and they get an infection and die.

Some poor parent's kid has a serious disease or gets a bad virus/disease, just let them die. I'm sure this is going to be just fine.

Let's just let the quality of life for millions of people go right into the shitter.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on May 5 2017 03:43pm
Gold: 285.00
May 5 2017 03:41pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ May 5 2017 04:41pm)
People are living off the government but by no means are they living like a so called middle class citizen.

Middle class means you make enough money that your expenses are paid , you potentially have enough money available to put into investments and towards savings/retirement.

Welfare people are just living a sad life of no growth and shit will really hit the fan later on in life.

If he believes what he wrote there is no point even arguing with him.
Gold: 605.99
May 5 2017 03:43pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ May 5 2017 04:41pm)

Id love to agree but I live a few blocks from a section 8 housing and there are always pretty decent cars and always some rims and paint jobs. Its not that they cant pay bills, they cant prioritize.

Quote (Skinned @ May 5 2017 04:41pm)

So freedom means individuals paying for other peoples personal problems? I fully support education and state/federal funded necessities like roads, schools, ect. I am just not so soft hearted to care about someone else's medical problems or food stamps ect.

This post was edited by Recon11B on May 5 2017 03:47pm
May 5 2017 03:45pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 5 2017 04:41pm)

I was starting to become more optimistic about the future but now I think I'm back to my 18 year old cynic self.

We are fucked.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
May 5 2017 03:53pm
Quote (Recon11B @ May 5 2017 09:31pm)
Easy fix. No one gets ss or healthcare unless you pay into it like insurance. If you cant support yourself, natural selections occurs.

That would be the right thing to do.
Helping people who cant help themselves is always a waste of money, resources and time, and it grows like a cancer in the society because now more people know if they dont do shit about themselves they will get through anyway cause someone will be there to pay for his fucking bills.
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2017 04:01pm

If you think billionaires and corporations aren't abusing corporate welfare, I've got a bridge to sell you. It's not just "the poor".
May 5 2017 04:22pm
Quote (Recon11B @ May 5 2017 04:43pm)
Id love to agree but I live a few blocks from a section 8 housing and there are always pretty decent cars and always some rims and paint jobs. Its not that they cant pay bills, they cant prioritize.

So freedom means individuals paying for other peoples personal problems? I fully support education and state/federal funded necessities like roads, schools, ect. I am just not so soft hearted to care about someone else's medical problems or food stamps ect.

About people on welfare living decent lives akin to middle class affluence.

Most welfare is consumed by the 1%.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 5 2017 04:23pm
May 5 2017 04:27pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ May 5 2017 04:45pm)
I was starting to become more optimistic about the future but now I think I'm back to my 18 year old cynic self.

We are fucked.

You have to find something life affirming. You have to find something greater than you, worth dying for. And you have to love your self, and the way to do that is effective self care.

In the midst of winter I found there was within me an invincible summer.
May 5 2017 04:32pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 5 2017 05:27pm)
You have to find something life affirming. You have to find something greater than you, worth dying for. And you have to love your self, and the way to do that is effective self care.

In the midst of winter I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Sucks Camus died so young.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll