d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Fnr Pubg Thread > Come Play!
Prev1383940414243Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,313.21
Jul 19 2017 05:34pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 19 2017 07:31pm)
You ban the popular streamers, the game loses views and loses money. That goes against what any company should shoot for.

Also, if somebody wants to kill a teammate, or team in a solo game. They're going to do it, no matter what happened to any streamer. It's the same thing as people using hacks knowing full well they can be banned for it. They don't give two shits.

I'm not saying permanently ban them. I am saying when they broadcast something like that, and you allow it to go unchecked because they are a popular streamer, you're opening yourself up to more shit because people are going to call favoritism and leave when you piss them off by banning them for something Doc didn't get banned for.

If people want to do it, they are going to do it. But when they get punished they have no just complaint.

And bringing up hackers is an extreme. Those people aren't watching streamers hack and then emulating the behavior.
Gold: 14,000.00
Jul 19 2017 05:43pm
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Jul 19 2017 04:34pm)
I'm not saying permanently ban them. I am saying when they broadcast something like that, and you allow it to go unchecked because they are a popular streamer, you're opening yourself up to more shit because people are going to call favoritism and leave when you piss them off by banning them for something Doc didn't get banned for.

If people want to do it, they are going to do it. But when they get punished they have no just complaint.

And bringing up hackers is an extreme. Those people aren't watching streamers hack and then emulating the behavior.

The hacking was just an example that people don't care and are going to do what they want regardless.

Big streamers are making them money. They will always get favoritism because the company wants them to keep playing their game. I heard that it's like a 7 day ban for team killing, but the Doc only got a 3 day ban?
Gold: 0.68
Jul 19 2017 05:45pm
I didn't get mad at doc getting banned, I just laughed at the pity party that was created by the dev in response.

"Before I begin, I have to say that I do enjoy the character Guy has created with DrDisrespect. Hell, I am even part of the Slick Daddy Club! … I was told that I should have taken The Docs threat of violence as a joke. So now I will try explaining why I took this tweet seriously and tweeted out the response I did.

Story time!

When I was in college, many years ago, I had a disagreement with my flat mate. Instead of talking it out like men, he decided to get aggressive and while I was backing away from him, he kicked me in the chest and put my head through a plate glass door. Thankfully, I don't suffer from any ill effects due to this experience.

The point of that story is to attempt to explain why I think even the threat of violence is not something that should be joked about. Given my experience in college, and the fact that The Doc's threat, even as a joke, synced up closely to a bad experience I endured, it could have brought up bad memories, triggered a panic attack or had other consequences The Doc might not have intended when composing the tweet."

Jesus what a pussy...As doc is playing a violent game that you kill everyone in sight.
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Jul 19 2017 05:45pm
Quote (Profar @ Jul 19 2017 07:45pm)
I didn't get mad at doc getting banned, I just laughed at the pity party that was created by the dev in response.

Jesus what a pussy...As doc is playing a violent game that you kill everyone in sight.

Derp
Gold: 14,000.00
Jul 19 2017 05:50pm
Quote (Profar @ Jul 19 2017 04:45pm)

Not even going to waste my time reading his whinefest comment. I got as far as him saying that he's a part of the SDC... Well then he should blatantly know that everything the Doc says is for show and nothing more then harmless fun and joking.

He should get out of the business of making violent video games where the entire focus is on hunting down and killing everybody.
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Jul 19 2017 05:51pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 19 2017 07:50pm)
Not even going to waste my time reading his whinefest comment. I got as far as him saying that he's a part of the SDC... Well then he should blatantly know that everything the Doc says is for show and nothing more then harmless fun and joking.

He should get out of the business of making violent video games where the entire focus is on hunting down and killing everybody.

Your posts don't matter or count. :blush:
Jul 19 2017 05:57pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 19 2017 05:50pm)

Bingo
Gold: 39,837.69
Jul 19 2017 08:11pm
Quote (Profar @ Jul 19 2017 06:19pm)
It's not like doc goes out of his way every game to kill his teammates....The dude he killed was lagging and didnt even help them loot then he just runs over to the bike and tries to hop on.

I thought that dev went way overboard to make a statement.

What? Anthony and Grimzzz both comment about him being a cool guy and that he gave Anthony 4 energy drinks. Their idea was just to find another bike but Doc doesn't say anything and just shoots the guy. The guy even jumped off the bike, and Doc scopes in on him for about 3 seconds before killing him. He could have easily just gotten on the bike himself and let the guy fend for himself
Jul 22 2017 12:46pm
Anyone else watching this shit show h1z1 is running @ dreamhack?

Multiple restarts for this 5s game due to random disconnects...how embarrassing.

Game fell off so quick.
Gold: 250.00
Jul 22 2017 01:00pm
Quote (Profar @ Jul 22 2017 10:46am)
Anyone else watching this shit show h1z1 is running @ dreamhack?

Multiple restarts for this 5s game due to random disconnects...how embarrassing.

Game fell off so quick.

That;s super embarrassing.... fuck
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1383940414243Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll