d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Another Reason To Close The Borders
Prev1101112
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Dec 12 2016 05:14am
Quote (ampoo @ Dec 12 2016 05:45am)
and here we go again, not a single day without more disturbing news

two more sex attacks in freiburg (does that ring a bell?) and both cuprits are described as migrants, imagine my shock
http://www.badische-zeitung.de/unbekannte-verueben-sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-junge-frauen

only 1 out of hundreds of migrant sex offenders from new years eve in hamburg is actually facing punishment
at least 400 women were attacked
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/silvester-uebergriffe-in-hamburg-sex-attacken-bleiben-fuer-die-taeter-straflos_id_6327777.html

so tell me fender, how can we get actual facts, when only 1 out of hundreds crimes will make the book?
thats one way to make it all disappear and then people in denial like you are raging about "facts"

oh and by the way, after the newest incident in hamburg that i posted we got some interesting numbers
http://www.mopo.de/hamburg/nach-vergewaltigung-in-kiez-bar-wie-gefaehrlich-ist-hamburg-fuer-frauen--25261658
45,5% of all sex offenders are foreigners, refugees already make up 12%

lets not forget how that correlates with what i posted above, we have horrendous numbers and many more cases are NOT even included

so how is it bigotry or racism, when i say that there might be a problem with certain people, especially muslim migrants who are known to have a big percentage of people with ZERO respect for women?
an intergration course will take care of it right?

and before i forget it, this was released today, there will be an entire book on how politics and high ranking police officers (i wonder where they get their orders from) and the press have completely surrendered
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/die-nacht-die-deutschland-veraenderte-buch-zur-koelner-silvesternacht-neue-notrufprotokolle-beleuchten-chaos-bei-der-polizei_id_6320886.html

they deserved it
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 12 2016 07:11am
Quote (ampoo @ 12 Dec 2016 11:45)

two more sex attacks in freiburg (does that ring a bell?) and both cuprits are described as migrants, imagine my shock
http://www.badische-zeitung.de/unbekannte-verueben-sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-junge-frauen

only 1 out of hundreds of migrant sex offenders from new years eve in hamburg is actually facing punishment
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/silvester-uebergriffe-in-hamburg-sex-attacken-bleiben-fuer-die-taeter-straflos_id_6327777.html

so tell me fender, how can we get actual facts, when only 1 out of hundreds crimes will make the book?
thats one way to make it all disappear and then people in denial like you are raging about "facts"

oh and by the way, after the newest incident in hamburg that i posted we got some interesting numbers
http://www.mopo.de/hamburg/nach-vergewaltigung-in-kiez-bar-wie-gefaehrlich-ist-hamburg-fuer-frauen--25261658

lets not forget how that correlates with what i posted above, we have horrendous numbers and many more cases are NOT even included

so how is it bigotry or racism, when i say that there might be a problem with certain people, especially muslim migrants who are known to have a big percentage of people with ZERO respect for women?

and before i forget it, this was released today, there will be an entire book on how politics and high ranking police officers (i wonder where they get their orders from) and the press have completely surrendered
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/die-nacht-die-deutschland-veraenderte-buch-zur-koelner-silvesternacht-neue-notrufprotokolle-beleuchten-chaos-bei-der-polizei_id_6320886.html

you know you're desperate when you simply transfer the numbers from one extremely chaotic night with hundreds of incidents where it is extremely difficult to properly identify the culprits and pretend like that's a representative percentage of convictions. there we go with the dishonest arguments again, so much for your "scientific" approach...
both police and the judge wanted a sentencing but unfortunately mistakes were made that night and during investigations by a police force not prepared for that kind of stuff. so who do you really blame here? how does that fit into your narrative that officials want to "cover up" those incidents?!
and just fyi: although each and every incident is obviously one too many, the overall rate of violent crime and rape is declining and even amongst the disproportionally high percentage of migrants (again, not disputing the point and fully agreeing this is an issue that needs to be tackled more aggressively), the rate did NOT increase proportionally to their numbers. so the whole end of the world propaganda from right wingers is pure bs yet again...

Quote (ampoo @ 12 Dec 2016 11:45)

FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP PLAYING STUPID, I'VE EXPLAINED IT MULTIPLE TIMES NOW!
YOU'RE NOT A BIGOT FOR POINTING OUT PROBLEMS OR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION, YOU'RE A BIGOT FOR MAKING BIGOTED STATEMENTS!

read some of the posts i made, i explained the difference like half a dozen times now. it's shocking that you still don't understand it but the information is out there. i can only do so much, i can explain it to you but i can't understand it for you...

This post was edited by fender on Dec 12 2016 07:15am
Gold: 337.21
Dec 12 2016 07:33am
Quote (ampoo @ 12 Dec 2016 12:45)

i will say it once again.
Noone tolerates criminal behaviour.
not germans, not muslisms and not europeans.
I dont care who offends whom how much and this is hardly the point.

If someone is a criminal he/she is being dealed with.

This has NOTHING to do with immigration or refugees.

Many of those immigrants are nice and decent people, just wanting some safe place to live and start over at.
Some are criminals, thieves, rapists or racists. But then again, so are europeans.
And if someone is that way they should be punished and be dealed with.

Let me ask this as a question: How exactly does 2 rapist migrants in freiburg relate to the 500 other migrants who came to freiburg and didnt commit crime (and isnt planning to)?
They both are migrants?
They also eat bread and breathe air?
Big chance is that most of your families have been migrants at some time.
Mine have. I am only certified german for rougly the last 900 years or so and my ancestors come all the way from norway.
So basically im a migrant too.
As are probably you, or your parents or your grantparents.

What is all the fuss about? People who do crimes? Well i have a bad surprise for you: theres also a lot of europeans committing crime...

Dec 12 2016 07:36am
Quote (Winternight @ 9 Dec 2016 12:58)
Thanks to delusional self-destructive people like you Germany will become a rathole :)
Shame on you. :angry:

Thanks to people like you i think it allready is

(oh damn.... you are just burning yourself here)
you are not able to have a reasoned discussion.
You are desctructive, judgemental and insulting.

I have no doubt that you fear migration.
They will take your job in the end.

But here is a hint: probably not because they are migrants, but rather because they are more able to collaborate and be friendly then you are.
Dec 12 2016 07:39am
Quote (ampoo @ 12 Dec 2016 12:45)

i see your point. I see the problem.

How would you suggest handling that best?
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 12 2016 08:57am
Quote (fender @ 12 Dec 2016 14:11)
you know you're desperate when you simply transfer the numbers from one extremely chaotic night with hundreds of incidents where it is extremely difficult to properly identify the culprits and pretend like that's a representative percentage of convictions. there we go with the dishonest arguments again, so much for your "scientific" approach...
both police and the judge wanted a sentencing but unfortunately mistakes were made that night and during investigations by a police force not prepared for that kind of stuff. so who do you really blame here? how does that fit into your narrative that officials want to "cover up" those incidents?!
and just fyi: although each and every incident is obviously one too many, the overall rate of violent crime and rape is declining and even amongst the disproportionally high percentage of migrants (again, not disputing the point and fully agreeing this is an issue that needs to be tackled more aggressively), the rate did NOT increase proportionally to their numbers. so the whole end of the world propaganda from right wingers is pure bs yet again...

FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP PLAYING STUPID, I'VE EXPLAINED IT MULTIPLE TIMES NOW!
YOU'RE NOT A BIGOT FOR POINTING OUT PROBLEMS OR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION, YOU'RE A BIGOT FOR MAKING BIGOTED STATEMENTS!

read some of the posts i made, i explained the difference like half a dozen times now. it's shocking that you still don't understand it but the information is out there. i can only do so much, i can explain it to you but i can't understand it for you...

is it so hard for you to do the math? as i pointed out the official statistics are completely worthless, when hundreds of cases dont make into there
and these statistics are developed out of absolute numbers, so much for your understanding
i dont give the slightest fuck about how they are distributed over the year

perhaps i should try and make some photons disappear in the lab tomorrow, i might even prove einstein wrong with these "facts"

by the way, i already told you that you are most certainly not the institution to judge what bigotry is and what is not
i dont remember me posting the shit you read on facebook comments

and nice job stalking trash talk in the german forum
i do absolutely admit though, that i feel nothing but contempt for these africans celebrating how they stormed into the spanish exclave of ceuta
completely brainless

Quote (Hooo @ 12 Dec 2016 14:39)
i see your point. I see the problem.

How would you suggest handling that best?

well first of all, this should never have happened and we need safe borders against illegal migration
second, remove all non syrians without any asylum reason before they can commit crimes, obviously criminals that have already done so and/or people from other groups have to leave as well
if necessary by force, the stories you hear about deportation attempts are a fucking comedy show

as it turns out the culprit from the hamburg rape case that i posted on the last page, is not only an illegal from morocco, but also already a convicted criminal
another life destroyed by leftist policy

This post was edited by ampoo on Dec 12 2016 08:58am
Gold: 57.00
Dec 12 2016 09:29am
Quote (fender @ 12 Dec 2016 09:11)

lmao at this rage
i'm sure your blatant hypocrisy is lost on you, given how you've have a go at homosexuals in your statements.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112
Closed New Topic New Poll