d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Another Reason To Close The Borders
Prev19101112Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 11 2016 07:32pm
Quote (ampoo @ 11 Dec 2016 23:59)
why would i pretend to be a victim? i am just like you are, if you are against this madness
when people in university (i am working as a tutor there) are bullshitting me, when i refused to make a tutorium for refugees in my free time
when my health insurance declines treatment for my knee (that was provided for until spring 2016), because their cost for migrant medical care are exploding, and this shit cost me over 1k€ by now
then there is no need to pretend

since you are nailing everything down to my comment about random violent acts
i already told you that its not possible to provide you with anything, except what i already posted and experience....the fact that violent crime is on the rise and cities descend into chaos (plus the cover up)
call the 99% a polemic, whatever you want, but let me rephrase what i was actually trying to say here

this kind of crime did simply NOT exist until mass migration kicked in, i mean just ask your parents or someone else who is a bit older (but i am sure you know that as well)
from that follows the most obvious conclusion, that the culprits are not germans

another example is the mass occurence of the infamous "grandparent scam" (tricking old people into giving money away), which is committed by gypsy clans from eastern europe
needless to say that this kind of crime has never happened in the past

i already admitted that the afd has problems, still having in mind though that they are new
while the green party has a long history of drugs, pedophilia, many of their members are/were worshippers of ultra leftist figures and communist mass murderes, and they are actively working with the "antifascist" movement, marching on anti-german demonstrations
thats a difference for me

actually both parties should be obsolete

thanks for clearing up what you meant with the CSU candidate
i totally agree

reading your possible solution approaches makes me wonder why we are even mauling eachother :lol:
i want the exact same thing, while i am obviously more critical of migration in general

so what would be a nice start?
perhaps stopping to cover up incidents like the most recent one in berlin, investigate for real and get facts on the table
our politicians do EVERYTHING to prevent that, why?

its not like they provide facts that there is no problem with migrant crime, but pretend to have the higher ground
meanwhile the news are dominated by migrant crime

why would you pretend to be a victim? simple really, because that's the way you try to justify your outrageous statements and positions. you make a completely bigoted bs claim, i call it what it is and then you start to cry and pivot to the good old "all you mean lefties ever do is call us evil names just because we have a DIFFERENT OPINION"...

speaking of bs claims, "this kind of crime did simply NOT exist until mass migration kicked in", "culprits are not germans"?
another one right there. does the name dominik brunner ring a bell? random act of violence at a station, committed by two white christian germans, both blond with your typical german names. not your favourites "thomas and helmut" but sebastian and markus. victim died.
so i guess by your logic that means migrants are responsible for random assault and germans for random manslaughter? i wonder if you're afraid of blond germans and christians now, my bet is you're not...

and what about the NSU terrorists, specifically murdering migrants? guess they don't count as "random" acts of extreme violence?

and then these ridiculous conspiracy theories about politicians trying to "cover up" incidents. now to be fair, i DO acknowledge that officials and press had been very hesitant to release information about the new year attacks for example. they did it not to strenthen the xenophobes any more but i think that doesn't justify not calling the the culprits what they are and not informing the public as well as they should have - and i criticised them for it at the time. not only because it's morally wrong, it's also counter productive. i understand the intentions behind it and the political development in europe certainly shows that they were right about their concern, but it's obviously the completely wrong approach.

but take the berlin incident for example: not only was the police already considering to release the surveillance footage - however, on THEIR terms and in a way that helps the investigation the most. it's also that the act itself, as brutal as it was, would never have made the national news had the criminals been caught and turned out to be some random "thomas and helmut" guys. it just made national news because bigots simply claimed without ANY evidence that the criminals were migrants (which still is pure speculation) and that the police wanted to hide that "fact". there is no coordinated covering up of migrant crimes, it's quite the opposite - thanks to right wing activists and platforms, migrant crimes are ALWAYS covered nationwide and even feed the international right wing press - just to prove how evil ALL of them are. they even get credit for some crimes that weren't committed by migrants at all...
concerning your claim about the investigation of crimes - name just ONE politician, just ONE judge who does "everything to prevent that" from happening - that's yet another one of these completely baseless conspiracy theories amongst you right wingers. there is no evidence for that whatsoever!

so no, i won't call the claim about migrants being responsible for 99.9999% acts of violence "polemic"
i won't call the judging of a group of people without any facts "statistically justified"
and i won't call you seeing a video of refugees and sarcastically calling them engineers and scientists "witty"
i won't call them any of that just because it sounds nicer to you, i call them what they are: bigotry. yes, i see the posts you make here and it really surprises me that you seem to be offended by someone calling you out for it. just because you seem to surround yourself with people who share your radical views (and the internet seems to be a good place for that these days), it doesn't mean reasonable people don't exist anymore...

This post was edited by fender on Dec 11 2016 07:39pm
Gold: 5,169.82
Dec 12 2016 01:11am
Quote (fender @ Dec 12 2016 03:32am)
so no, i won't call the claim about migrants being responsible for 99.9999% acts of violence "polemic"
i won't call the judging of a group of people without any facts "statistically justified"
and i won't call you seeing a video of refugees and sarcastically calling them engineers and scientists "witty"
i won't call them any of that just because it sounds nicer to you, i call them what they are: bigotry. yes, i see the posts you make here and it really surprises me that you seem to be offended by someone calling you out for it. just because you seem to surround yourself with people who share your radical views (and the internet seems to be a good place for that these days), it doesn't mean reasonable people don't exist anymore...

You offend him because he feels his freedom of speech is being assaulted. In his opinion, he should be able to spew bigotry and hate speech without anyone calling him out on it.
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 12 2016 03:19am
Quote (Leevee @ 12 Dec 2016 08:11)
You offend him because he feels his freedom of speech is being assaulted. In his opinion, he should be able to spew bigotry and hate speech without anyone calling him out on it.

yeah and people like you get to decide what hate speech is? i dont think so

Quote (fender @ 12 Dec 2016 02:32)
why would you pretend to be a victim? simple really, because that's the way you try to justify your outrageous statements and positions. you make a completely bigoted bs claim, i call it what it is and then you start to cry and pivot to the good old "all you mean lefties ever do is call us evil names just because we have a DIFFERENT OPINION"...

speaking of bs claims, "this kind of crime did simply NOT exist until mass migration kicked in", "culprits are not germans"?
another one right there. does the name dominik brunner ring a bell? random act of violence at a station, committed by two white christian germans, both blond with your typical german names. not your favourites "thomas and helmut" but sebastian and markus. victim died.
so i guess by your logic that means migrants are responsible for random assault and germans for random manslaughter? i wonder if you're afraid of blond germans and christians now, my bet is you're not...

and what about the NSU terrorists, specifically murdering migrants? guess they don't count as "random" acts of extreme violence?

and then these ridiculous conspiracy theories about politicians trying to "cover up" incidents. now to be fair, i DO acknowledge that officials and press had been very hesitant to release information about the new year attacks for example. they did it not to strenthen the xenophobes any more but i think that doesn't justify not calling the the culprits what they are and not informing the public as well as they should have - and i criticised them for it at the time. not only because it's morally wrong, it's also counter productive. i understand the intentions behind it and the political development in europe certainly shows that they were right about their concern, but it's obviously the completely wrong approach.

but take the berlin incident for example: not only was the police already considering to release the surveillance footage - however, on THEIR terms and in a way that helps the investigation the most. it's also that the act itself, as brutal as it was, would never have made the national news had the criminals been caught and turned out to be some random "thomas and helmut" guys. it just made national news because bigots simply claimed without ANY evidence that the criminals were migrants (which still is pure speculation) and that the police wanted to hide that "fact". there is no coordinated covering up of migrant crimes, it's quite the opposite - thanks to right wing activists and platforms, migrant crimes are ALWAYS covered nationwide and even feed the international right wing press - just to prove how evil ALL of them are. they even get credit for some crimes that weren't committed by migrants at all...
concerning your claim about the investigation of crimes - name just ONE politician, just ONE judge who does "everything to prevent that" from happening - that's yet another one of these completely baseless conspiracy theories amongst you right wingers. there is no evidence for that whatsoever!

thanks for the reminder on brunner and the NSU
so 1 out of X attacks has been committed by natives and our country has produced one ultra nationalist terror group in several decades

isolated cases, as our media likes to call the migrant crime wave

accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist and then whining how crime news are "controlled" by right wingers

and the cover up of the new years eve outrage has been well covered, how the mayor and politicians of the state were informed immediately and their pathetic try to keep it a secret, because it might encourage right wingers

thats the kind of thinking people are starting to reject, its not their call to ideologically filter the news

these actions are achieving the exact opposite, but that would require leftists to admit that they are wrong

calling migrants engineers or rocket scientists....well aside from the fact that i didnt start the stupid propaganda about educated migration, there isnt much left but irony

i dont get why you call me a radical, because i am not willing to negotiate our laws and our society?
if that is radical these days, then i will have to deal with it

This post was edited by ampoo on Dec 12 2016 03:22am
Dec 12 2016 03:32am
Quote (ampoo @ Dec 12 2016 11:19am)
yeah and people like you get to decide what hate speech is? i dont think so

Me pointing out that it is hate speech does not mean that I am the one deciding the definition of hate speech. That term has existed much longer than I have even been alive.
Warn: 40%
Dec 12 2016 03:38am
Quote (Leevee @ 12 Dec 2016 11:32)
Me pointing out that it is hate speech does not mean that I am the one deciding the definition of hate speech. That term has existed much longer than I have even been alive.

Your argument is invalid.
Dec 12 2016 03:40am
Quote (Winternight @ Dec 12 2016 11:38am)
Your argument is invalid.

My post did not contain an argument.
Dec 12 2016 03:42am
Quote (Leevee @ 12 Dec 2016 11:32)

Go away with your hate
Dec 12 2016 03:45am
You are not making any sense.
Dec 12 2016 03:46am
Quote (Leevee @ 12 Dec 2016 11:45)
You are not making any sense.

Help finding them so we can torture them or go away?
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75498759
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 12 2016 04:45am
and here we go again, not a single day without more disturbing news

two more sex attacks in freiburg (does that ring a bell?) and both cuprits are described as migrants, imagine my shock
http://www.badische-zeitung.de/unbekannte-verueben-sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-junge-frauen

only 1 out of hundreds of migrant sex offenders from new years eve in hamburg is actually facing punishment
at least 400 women were attacked
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/silvester-uebergriffe-in-hamburg-sex-attacken-bleiben-fuer-die-taeter-straflos_id_6327777.html

so tell me fender, how can we get actual facts, when only 1 out of hundreds crimes will make the book?
thats one way to make it all disappear and then people in denial like you are raging about "facts"

oh and by the way, after the newest incident in hamburg that i posted we got some interesting numbers
http://www.mopo.de/hamburg/nach-vergewaltigung-in-kiez-bar-wie-gefaehrlich-ist-hamburg-fuer-frauen--25261658
45,5% of all sex offenders are foreigners, refugees already make up 12%

lets not forget how that correlates with what i posted above, we have horrendous numbers and many more cases are NOT even included

so how is it bigotry or racism, when i say that there might be a problem with certain people, especially muslim migrants who are known to have a big percentage of people with ZERO respect for women?
an intergration course will take care of it right?

and before i forget it, this was released today, there will be an entire book on how politics and high ranking police officers (i wonder where they get their orders from) and the press have completely surrendered
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/die-nacht-die-deutschland-veraenderte-buch-zur-koelner-silvesternacht-neue-notrufprotokolle-beleuchten-chaos-bei-der-polizei_id_6320886.html
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19101112Next
Closed New Topic New Poll