d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Which Is More Dangerous For Women? > Fox News Or College Campuses
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Aug 23 2016 05:00pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 23 2016 11:52pm)
They are to some extent, but liberals tend to get way too dramatic about it. Gay marriage is settled. Done. Over. If the question of where trannies piss is a huge issue for you... you're sort of on the other side of the ridiculous coin. Whether the law is there or not, it's a bullshit side issue that doesn't actually affect people.

You've got it backwards. It's a ridiculously petty issue and the fact that religious conservatives are so focused on restricting the rights of transsexuals shows how hellbent they are on legislating against other people.

If they are willing to fight tooth and nail for a tiny petty victory, you should be asking yourself what is going to come next. The precedence has already been set in their need for righteous bigotry, I get you and many others are just normal Christians but these people are fucking insane and it would worry me as an American. So I stand by my point of being glad to not have that subset of crazies to deal with.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 23 2016 05:20pm
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 23 2016 06:00pm)
You've got it backwards. It's a ridiculously petty issue and the fact that religious conservatives are so focused on restricting the rights of transsexuals shows how hellbent they are on legislating against other people.

If they are willing to fight tooth and nail for a tiny petty victory, you should be asking yourself what is going to come next. The precedence has already been set in their need for righteous bigotry, I get you and many others are just normal Christians but these people are fucking insane and it would worry me as an American. So I stand by my point of being glad to not have that subset of crazies to deal with.

Politicians love to focus on bullshit. The idea that a foreigner would focus on the NC transgender bathroom bill helps my point... you are just on the opposite side of the irrelevant turd.

What do you mean what is going to come next? We live in America, we have news stations, we have laws, we have some citizens who care about things. Even a silly bathroom bill costed NC billions of dollars. You overestimate the power of the religious right... stop being so paranoid.
Aug 23 2016 05:32pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 24 2016 12:20am)
Politicians love to focus on bullshit. The idea that a foreigner would focus on the NC transgender bathroom bill helps my point... you are just on the opposite side of the irrelevant turd.

What do you mean what is going to come next? We live in America, we have news stations, we have laws, we have some citizens who care about things. Even a silly bathroom bill costed NC billions of dollars. You overestimate the power of the religious right... stop being so paranoid.

I'm not focusing on that issue, you are in an attempt to trivialise my argument. Not sure what being a foreigner would have to do with it either. Maybe talking about Christians is a personal issue to you, but there are a plethora of examples of restrictive laws enacted by the religious right in certain states, so why do you think it's so outrageous that I think they're crazy and hard to deal with? They objectively are, so it's pretty rational for me to say I'm glad we don't have them in any large quantity in the UK.
Aug 23 2016 05:36pm
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 23 2016 06:32pm)
I'm not focusing on that issue, you are in an attempt to trivialise my argument. Not sure what being a foreigner would have to do with it either. Maybe talking about Christians is a personal issue to you, but there are a plethora of examples of restrictive laws enacted by the religious right in certain states, so why do you think it's so outrageous that I think they're crazy and hard to deal with? They objectively are, so it's pretty rational for me to say I'm glad we don't have them in any large quantity in the UK.

Trannies pissing in different bathrooms and women in Texas having to drive a few extra miles to kill their unborn child! Oh my!
Gold: 20.31
Aug 23 2016 05:46pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 23 2016 04:20pm)

I hate to call it/them "the religious right" because a lot of their agenda is just nakedly political and has nothing to do with religion at all, but that legislative/activist combo really has succeeded in creating basically 2 entirely different standards of justice in this country depending on which state or CCA jurisdiction you live in. They've used gerrymandering, filibustering, and obstruction to an unprecedented degree to create courts in the 5th/6th/7th/8th CCAs that look nothing even remotely like the rest of the country and if you live in those jurisdictions you're pretty much guaranteed fewer rights and protections than other Americans. They then turn around and file frivolous lawsuits in those courts to shoot them up to SCOTUS, which they're now doing their hardest to try to keep deadlocked at 4-4, in a last-ditch effort to force their backwards views on the rest of the country.
Aug 23 2016 05:50pm
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 24 2016 12:46am)
I hate to call it/them "the religious right" because a lot of their agenda is just nakedly political and has nothing to do with religion at all, but that legislative/activist combo really has succeeded in creating basically 2 entirely different standards of justice in this country depending on which state or CCA jurisdiction you live in. They've used gerrymandering, filibustering, and obstruction to an unprecedented degree to create courts in the 5th/6th/7th/8th CCAs that look nothing even remotely like the rest of the country and if you live in those jurisdictions you're pretty much guaranteed fewer rights and protections than other Americans. They then turn around and file frivolous lawsuits in those courts to shoot them up to SCOTUS, which they're now doing their hardest to try to keep deadlocked at 4-4, in a last-ditch effort to force their backwards views on the rest of the country.

Yeah, they're a nuisance. But what would a filthy foreigner know
Gold: 285.00
Aug 23 2016 06:02pm
Fox news has a rape culture.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 23 2016 06:08pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 23 2016 04:02pm)
Fox news has a rape culture.

Where are the fathers?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Aug 23 2016 06:13pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 23 2016 08:38pm)
Where are the fathers?

Theyre busy thinking of the children

:drool:
Aug 23 2016 06:17pm
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 23 2016 06:46pm)

So I have the right to whip my dick out in front of little girls and piss in the women's room? Maybe that's not necessarily a good thing.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll