d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Black Lives Matter
Prev1151617181936Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 17 2016 04:01am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 17 2016 05:06am)
edgelord.jpg

Gold: 4.77
Jul 21 2016 04:58pm

The police we need for the coup
Gold: 0.69
Jul 22 2016 02:26am
It was funded by George Soros. Some call him a war criminal. Research geopolitical agendas with his name some time. He is playing for the world.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 22 2016 03:34am
Quote (ttSe @ 22 Jul 2016 00:26)
It was funded by George Soros. Some call him a war criminal. Research geopolitical agendas with his name some time. He is playing for the world.

You need to stop believing everything you read that agrees with you and start applying some critical thought to the world. :(
Jul 22 2016 03:38am
Quote (ttSe @ 22 Jul 2016 03:26)

There's nothing to be funded. It's just a hashtag.
Obviously powerful people will attempt to manipulate it, but all they can really do is manipulate the image through your TV
Tho, raging heathens like ISIS and Soros love to take credit for shit that has nothing to do with them. :rolleyes:
Jul 22 2016 04:29am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 22 2016 04:38am)
There's nothing to be funded. It's just a hashtag.
Obviously powerful people will attempt to manipulate it, but all they can really do is manipulate the image through your TV
Tho, raging heathens like ISIS and Soros love to take credit for shit that has nothing to do with them. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the research I did has its faults and published rhetoric, yet I am not convinced that he doesn't have involving interests. Also, they may manipulate tv/media in any way they choose. This should create concern considering social institions can brainwash whole generations through subliminal nonsense. There is waaaaay too much information out there that is not just conspiracy.
Jul 22 2016 04:43am
Quote (ttSe @ 22 Jul 2016 05:29)
I'm sure the research I did has its faults and published rhetoric, yet I am not convinced that he doesn't have involving interests. Also, they may manipulate tv/media in any way they choose. This should create concern considering social institions can brainwash whole generations through subliminal nonsense. There is waaaaay too much information out there that is not just conspiracy.

Remember what both Huxley and Orewell taught us about the ministry of truth.
Both too much and too little information
will trick one's mind

That's why in the emerging totalitarianism people need to go back to the original documents.

Jul 22 2016 05:07am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 22 2016 05:43am)
Remember what both Huxley and Orewell taught us about the ministry of truth.
Both too much and too little information
will trick one's mind

That's why in the emerging totalitarianism people need to go back to the original documents.

http://i.imgur.com/2H8gZq5.jpg

I agree that too much and too little information will trick one's mind. I do not blindly believe everything I see. I do believe that there are people playing us like pawns and race bating the hell out of this BLM shit. The media for instance.. What would you think if I told you soros and obama have billions invested in an oil company together and the media is playing a huge part in creating a divide between the people to move forward on an agenda that has been in play for decades. First they create civil unrest through the media.. then comes obama to save the day by declaring martial law and taking the guns away from the "unlawful citizens". Then comes the part where they strip the very foundation of freedom that we have left and so on. Eventually ww3 would break out causing a massive depopulation of the Earth while they live t up in a cave somewhere. Forget it ; I lost myself......... oh yeahh.. all over fossil fuels and get this... One world monetary system....

This post was edited by ttSe on Jul 22 2016 05:13am
Gold: 1.50
Jul 22 2016 05:13am
Quote (ttSe @ Jul 22 2016 06:07am)
I agree that too much and too little information will trick one's mind. I do not blindly believe everything I see. I do believe that there are people playing us like pawns and race bating the hell out of this BLM shit. The media for instance.. What would you think if I told you soros and obama have billions invested in an oil company together and the media is playing a huge part in creating a divide between the people to move forward on an agenda that has been in play for decades. First they create civil unrest through the media.. then comes obama to save the day by declaring martial law and taking the guns away from the "unlawful citizens". Then comes the part where they strip the very foundation of freedom that we have left and so on. Eventually ww3 would break out causing a massive depopulation of the Earth while they live t up in a cave somewhere. Forget it ; I lost myself.........

You know Obama is out in 6 months right...
Jul 22 2016 05:18am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2016 06:13am)
You know Obama is out in 6 months right...

It is not over until it is over.. martial law would give him power to stay in office. and if his plan fails, trump will surely act like he's reaaaal interested in winning.. but then oh wait.. here comes killary to save the day and continue plunging the turd down the toilet.. I have no reason to believe that we will not be Rome all over again..
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1151617181936Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll