d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Black Lives Matter
Prev1161718192036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 22 2016 05:22am
Quote (ttSe @ 22 Jul 2016 06:07)
I agree that too much and too little information will trick one's mind. I do not blindly believe everything I see. I do believe that there are people playing us like pawns and race bating the hell out of this BLM shit. The media for instance.. What would you think if I told you soros and obama have billions invested in an oil company together and the media is playing a huge part in creating a divide between the people to .move forward on an agenda that has been in play for decades. First they create civil unrest through the media.. then comes obama to save the day by declaring martial law and taking the guns away from the "unlawful citizens". Then comes the part where they strip the very foundation of freedom that we have left. and so on. eventually ww3 would break out causing a massive depopulation of the Earth while they live t up in a cave somewhere. Forget it ; I lost myself.........

I understand how it works. You're looking at the small picture and giving small observations.
We shouldn't forget it, you've found yourself and lost this unreality.

What would you think if I told you soros and obama have billions invested in an oil company together

business is buisness

and the media is playing a huge part in creating a divide between the people to .move forward on an agenda that has been in play for decades.

Multiple factions are at war for our compliance.
The media powers right now are throwing shit against the wall just to see what sticks and we're eating it up huxley style right now.
I approximate 4 (biblical), astute historians are saying 2, the young public think "it's all illuminati group, I hope they work it out for us."

First they create civil unrest through the media..

civil unrest is created by the impossibility of ruling over innocent men. The media just plays this, don't turn media into anything more than a vehicle itself, because the consumer in a capitalist society should be picking what to pay attention to."
I don't see anyone protesting NPR, it's really the only decent establishment media and it's almost completely government owned.

then comes obama to save the day by declaring martial law and taking the guns away from the "unlawful citizens".
Then comes the part where they strip the very foundation of freedom that we have left. and so on. eventually ww3 would break out causing a massive depopulation of the Earth while they live t up in a cave somewhere.

There's much more legitimate prophesy on how this will go down in almost every spiritual book containing the God of Abraham
/e I have a bet all it will take is a trump assassination for Obama to declare a 3rd term via martial law against all the right wing racists. It's a set up mang
There's the Vatican Jesus JFK Giancana method,a triple cross,
There's the Jew Rubicon method
There's the Yakuza seppuku method
There's the Wahab method

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 22 2016 05:27am
Gold: 1.50
Jul 22 2016 05:27am
Quote (ttSe @ Jul 22 2016 06:18am)
It is not over until it is over.. martial law would give him power to stay in office. and if his plan fails, trump will surely act like he's reaaaal interested in winning.. but then oh wait.. here comes killary to save the day and continue plunging the turd down the toilet.. I have no reason to believe that we will not be Rome all over again..

I figured after 7 and a half years the nutters would have stopped thinking Obama is gunna take all your guns.
Declaring martial law and staying seated as president to do it sounds totally plausible.
How can we stop this madman from his future crimes?!
Jul 22 2016 05:41am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 22 Jul 2016 06:27)
I figured after 7 and a half years the nutters would have stopped thinking Obama is gunna take all your guns.
Declaring martial law and staying seated as president to do it sounds totally plausible.

The same way he legislatively set all American citizens up for black bags and precrime.
Homeland terrorism guantanamo bay indefinite detention without trial christianity is watchlistable
Gold: 0.69
Jul 22 2016 05:42am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2016 06:27am)

Everything I have stated is obviously opinion. I don't even take myself serious. I am just stirring the pot to get people to research what is really happening behind the curtains (geopolitically)

This post was edited by ttSe on Jul 22 2016 05:45am
Gold: 285.00
Gold: 1,234.56
Jul 22 2016 08:37pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 21 2016 05:58pm)
http://i.imgur.com/24Axosj.jpg

The police we need for the coup

Police Chief aka elected/appointed official.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 27 2016 10:43am
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/us/freddie-gray-verdict-baltimore-officers/index.html

Apparently nothing bad happened in Baltimore that day. Natural causes, or maybe he hung himself in back of the van....

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 27 2016 10:43am
Gold: 57.00
Jul 27 2016 10:46am
Mosby

0/6
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 27 2016 10:48am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 27 2016 11:43am)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/us/freddie-gray-verdict-baltimore-officers/index.html

Apparently nothing bad happened in Baltimore that day. Natural causes, or maybe he hung himself in back of the van....

Apparently the justice system doesn't decide to prosecute based on the opinion of the mob.
Aug 3 2016 12:03am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718192036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll