d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Political Quotes Thread
Prev13456743Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Jul 10 2016 10:02pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 10 2016 07:59pm)
I want him to fuck off and take his arrogant, sperglord ass out of the public sphere and stop indoctrinating impressionable young minds into his dangerous cult.

triggered by facts
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 10 2016 10:04pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 10 2016 11:51pm)
Selectively taken from the youtube comments section. A comments section well known for it's rational, logical and intelligent criticisms.

Its amazing how little you know about him and yet so viciously want to knock him down with fallacious reasoning and insults.

He has literally thousands of recorded hours dedicated to directly addressing other arguments.

Yes sometimes he addresses youtube comments. (Other times he has live callers.)
How does that help your case?
You pretend he erroneously says "not an argument" whenever he "disagrees and can't disprove" an argument.
In reality he says 'not an argument" when replying to emotional blather that isn't a real argument against what hes saying.
Selectively replying "not an argument" to 'illogical' and 'unintelligent' youtube comments that don't present an argument is illegitimate how exactly?
And how do you twist that into the same thing as your original false assertion against him?

You literally get your view of him from a hitpiece video against him that chops up and (misre)presents a very small percentage of his work, and then spout off with nonsensical emotional vile garbage as if you have any fucking clue what hes talking about.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 10 2016 10:11pm
Jul 10 2016 10:08pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 10 2016 08:04pm)
Its amazing how little you know about him and yet so viciously want to knock him down with fallacious reasoning and insults.

He has literally thousands of recorded hours dedicated to directly addressing other arguments.

You pretend he erroneously says "not an argument" whenever he "disagrees and can't disprove" an argument.
In reality he says 'not an argument" when replaying to emotional blather that isn't a real argument against what hes saying.
Selectively replying "not an argument" to 'illogical' and 'unintelligent' youtube comments that don't present an argument is illegitimate how exactly?
And how do you twist that into the same thing as your original false assertion against him?

You literally get your view of him from a hitpiece video against him that chops up and (misre)presents a very small percentage of his work, and then spout off with nonsensical emotional vile garbage as if you have any fucking clue what hes talking about.

scaly best summed up here

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74722381&f=119&p=505285929
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 10 2016 10:08pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 10 2016 11:59pm)
I want him to fuck off and take his arrogant, sperglord ass out of the public sphere and stop indoctrinating impressionable young minds into his dangerous cult.

You should call in on his show so he can say "Not an argument" face-to-face.

In reality though, he does seem pretty personable in face-to-face conversation.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jul 10 2016 10:09pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2016 10:12pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 11 Jul 2016 04:04)

In reality he says 'not an argument" when replaying to emotional blather that isn't a real argument against what hes saying.

You're in a cult son.

He hooks people by making them feel like they're special. That they're 'rational empiricists'' while others around them are irrational. He then proceeds to create a sense of adversion by implying that others wish to use force against them to destroy what they have or what they want to acheive. He then manipulates people to separate themselves and isolate themselves from their friends and families by telling them that they are also 'others' - that whether their associates want to or not they are supporting and in some cases enacting violence against them.

It's a classic cult. Just over the internet and on youtube.

Yes he does a great job at showing how rational and empirical he can be and debunks a great amount of horseshit. But then he tips it over the line with everything I mentioned above. He's already caused one suicide and plenty of people to reject their families and friends.

Molyneux destroys lives. He's not stupid. He is dangerous.

I don't get my view of him from hitpieces. I get it from his own videos. Videos like this one -

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 10 2016 10:14pm
Jul 10 2016 10:18pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 11 2016 12:12am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=DcS-NglyU3M

You're in a cult son.

He hooks people by making them feel like they're special. That they're 'rational empiricists'' while others around them are irrational. He then proceeds to create a sense of adversion by implying that others wish to use force against them to destroy what they have or what they want to acheive. He then manipulates people to separate themselves and isolate themselves from their friends and families by telling them that they are also 'others' - that whether their associates want to or not they are supporting and in some cases enacting violence against them.

It's a classic cult. Just over the internet and on youtube.

Yes he does a great job at showing how rational and empirical he can be and debunks a great amount of horseshit. But then he tips it over the line with everything I mentioned above. He's already caused one suicide and plenty of people to reject their families and friends.

Molyneux destroys lives. He's not stupid. He is dangerous.

I don't get my view of him from hitpieces. I get it from his own videos.

i.e. You were demonstrably wrong and contradicted your own point.. so you accuse anyone who likes some molyneux videos of being in a cult and say mean things about him :lol:

The whole spiel about separating families is taken directly from the hitpiece you cited in the past that leaves out a lot of context, and your post here is a blatant appeal to emotion to distract from the points of contention within this thread.
Jul 10 2016 10:22pm
"Hey everyone molyneux is a cult leader and bad guy. he causes suicide. dont listen to what he says! its all illegitimate. he just says not an argument when he has no answer!"

This is the same type of sophistry and douchebaggery he was talking about. But you are too preoccupied with half baked character attacks to consider or challenge anything intellectually.
Jul 10 2016 10:34pm
Wow. A doublepost to support your glorious leader.

Sure is scary how worked up cultists get when you attack their beliefs...

The 'hitpiece' I talked about before... like well over a year ago now... was his own fkin video. But whatever man. I can see there's no getting through to you.

Sad really.
Jul 10 2016 10:35pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 10 2016 08:34pm)
Wow. A doublepost to support your glorious leader.

Sure is scary how worked up cultists get when you attack their beliefs...

The 'hitpiece' I talked about before... like well over a year ago now... was his own fkin video. But whatever man. I can see there's no getting through to you.

Sad really.

not an argument
Jul 10 2016 10:37pm
Quote (majorblood @ 11 Jul 2016 04:35)
not an argument

Nope. You can't argue with FDRers. They're far too rational and empirical and never get riled up when you insult the great leader.

But he's a nice guy with no dangerous ideas at all -

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 10 2016 10:38pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456743Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll