d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Overview And Discussion On Updateable Topics > Only Useable Feedback Please!
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Members++
Gold: 495,328.21
Trader: Trusted
Jun 1 2016 08:35am
Whites dont drop from NMNM I believe since they are considerd being EP's
'
The only quest that actually drops a fair amount is Shamans atm
Gold: 5,410.65
Jun 2 2016 01:53am
Quote (RistVaLL @ Jun 2 2016 03:35am)
Whites dont drop from NMNM I believe since they are considerd being EP's
'
The only quest that actually drops a fair amount is Shamans atm

Isn't Shamans still evil presences? I remember whites dropping from Pinch of Evil and Face? what makes NMNM different? is it because Paul nerfed it because people abused it in earlier patches? ... I believe he did, and in some future case, he will also nerf Shamans... and if this happens, the only way to get whites is what? Maps ... normal monsters? ... Bits n Pieces? ... the more nerfs result in the death of this game, so there has to be either balance, or new areas where you can farm, gather items.
Gold: 138,635.13
Jun 2 2016 01:54am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 2 Jun 2016 08:53)
Isn't Shamans still evil presences? I remember whites dropping from Pinch of Evil and Face? what makes NMNM different? is it because Paul nerfed it because people abused it in earlier patches? ... I believe he did, and in some future case, he will also nerf Shamans... and if this happens, the only way to get whites is what? Maps ... normal monsters? ... Bits n Pieces? ... the more nerfs result in the death of this game, so there has to be either balance, or new areas where you can farm, gather items.

you can get a lot of whites from maps with the right mods.
Jun 2 2016 02:07am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 08:54pm)

great answer, but it takes like 5+ hours to clear a level 60+ catacomb solo'ing, now in a group, it is reduced significantly... shit you could clear it in 1 hour in a full group and reap the rewards ... where is the balance? There isn't any at all, the game is directed to full group gaming... for fuck sake, even whistling in a full group just shits on solo'ing... what is it now... 1 hour runs in a group if not less, whereas what, solo'ing with mediocre gear is around 8 hours... oh wait, there are records of solo'ers doing it in 2 hours... what the fuck, when was that done? did they have gear? did they start from scratch? what? what the fuck and how the fuck did they do it? pre patches?... basically, as the game is today, can anyone on LS solo from 1-71 in 2 hours without gear and fg? ... the answer is no... don't agree... then prove me wrong.

YUP... PROVE ME WRONG... COMPLETE A 1 - 71 IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS WITHOUT GEAR AND BUYING GEAR.... :P don't mind me... I am drunk, but, it would be good to record your timeframe every 5 levels ... basically level 1 to level 5, then 5 to 10 and so on... this is based on tiers as you can see.

EDITED my text from map to catacomb in the first paragraph. Reasoning is simple... trying to get a 55 map when completing the catacomb.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 2 2016 02:09am
Jun 2 2016 02:17am
you dont just find whites at the end of a map. with the right map mods you will find a lot of whites doing the map.
well groups without gear need 4+ hours too ;)
cant compare geared groups that need 1 hour with ungeared solo that takes a week.
i still think that it wouldnt hurt if solo got boosted a bit and it would be a bit faster... so that the fastest guys can do a solo climb in 1,5 hours or so.
atm i need about 2,5-3 hours with a warlock.
game is gear based ^^ that is no news ;) get good gear + click fast and you will be fast. have bad gear and dont click and it will take forever. fair deal ;)

btw you dont have to finish a big maze to have the chance to get a high lvl map ;)
Jun 2 2016 02:28am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 09:17pm)
you dont just find whites at the end of a map. with the right map mods you will find a lot of whites doing the map.
well groups without gear need 4+ hours too ;)
cant compare geared groups that need 1 hour with ungeared solo that takes a week.
i still think that it wouldnt hurt if solo got boosted a bit and it would be a bit faster... so that the fastest guys can do a solo climb in 1,5 hours or so.
atm i need about 2,5-3 hours with a warlock.
game is gear based ^^ that is no news ;) get good gear + click fast and you will be fast. have bad gear and dont click and it will take forever. fair deal ;)

btw you dont have to finish a big maze to have the chance to get a high lvl map ;)

I was comparing a catacomb run obtaining a map... more people in the group increases the amount of maps found and so on... sorry if I got my previous post confusing.
As for Maps... that is a different story... remember, when running over explored areas, you don't encounter monsters... so the run is faster than a normal catacomb.

Basically your numbers of time is irrelevent to what I was trying to state... think on it... you might actually realise the game mechanics needs reworking again.

Highlighted my previous post:

Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 2 2016 09:07pm)
great answer, but it takes like 5+ hours to clear a level 60+ catacomb solo'ing, now in a group, it is reduced significantly... shit you could clear it in 1 hour in a full group and reap the rewards ... where is the balance? There isn't any at all, the game is directed to full group gaming... for fuck sake, even whistling in a full group just shits on solo'ing... what is it now... 1 hour runs in a group if not less, whereas what, solo'ing with mediocre gear is around 8 hours... oh wait, there are records of solo'ers doing it in 2 hours... what the fuck, when was that done? did they have gear? did they start from scratch? what? what the fuck and how the fuck did they do it? pre patches?... basically, as the game is today, can anyone on LS solo from 1-71 in 2 hours without gear and fg? ... the answer is no... don't agree... then prove me wrong.

YUP... PROVE ME WRONG... COMPLETE A 1 - 71 IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS WITHOUT GEAR AND BUYING GEAR.... :P don't mind me... I am drunk, but, it would be good to record your timeframe every 5 levels ... basically level 1 to level 5, then 5 to 10 and so on... this is based on tiers as you can see.

EDITED my text from map to catacomb in the first paragraph. Reasoning is simple... trying to get a 55 map when completing the catacomb.

In NO WAY ... did I state MAP.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 2 2016 02:32am
Jun 2 2016 02:44am
well but why is it so important to complete a lvl 60 catacomb?
Jun 2 2016 02:56am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 09:44pm)
well but why is it so important to complete a lvl 60 catacomb?

Did you really post this? Here goes... you pointed out this:

Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 08:54pm)

And my reply was simple:

Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 2 2016 09:07pm)
great answer, but it takes like 5+ hours to clear a level 60+ catacomb solo'ing, blah... blah... blah.

Then you posted your reply:

Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 09:17pm)
you dont just find whites at the end of a map. blah... blah... blah.

Do I really need to go on? No... game needs balancing from solo'ing and group runs either way... damn, I thought I was intoxicated... 'sigh'.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 2 2016 02:57am
Jun 2 2016 03:05am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 2 Jun 2016 09:56)
Did you really post this? Here goes... you pointed out this:

And my reply was simple:

Then you posted your reply:

Do I really need to go on? No... game needs balancing from solo'ing and group runs either way... damn, I though I was intoxicated... 'sigh'.

ok. maybe you dont know how things work because you dont play at all ;)

you take a lvl 1 char, open a game with a big lvl range for your group. you enter catacombs (small map obviously)

if you join with a higher lvl char you can take over the game which will be a high lvl game with a small catacomb.

you finish it and you get maps (most likely low maps but there can be a higher lvl map too.. idk maybe there are better chances if you use a big catacomb but this takes way longer)

once you found a nice high lvl map with more items to find/ stronger monsters/ ... you can do the map with your high lvl group and find a lot of whites there without having to finish the map (sure there is a big treasure chest at the end.. but whatever)

so during this process you dont have to finish any lvl 60 catacombs at all but you are still able to find a lot of whites.

just dont talk too much if you dont understand the mechanics cause you dont play at all.

you sir, are the only one intoxicated here -_-

whistle gaming is fast without having a good chance on drops/less profs
exploring is slower with higher profs and a lot better chance on drops (yeah.. there ARE actually a lot items dropping nowadays.. and even 100+ee here and there if you DO explore)
solo takes about 3 times as long as a full group whistle and maybe 2 times as long as a group exploring, but what you find is what you get and you can play as long as you want without "having" to stay all climb long (imo solo could be a bit quicker.. but maybe this will change in the future)
Jun 2 2016 03:14am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 2 2016 10:05pm)
ok. maybe you dont know how things work because you dont play at all ;)

you take a lvl 1 char, open a game with a big lvl range for your group. you enter catacombs (small map obviously)

if you join with a higher lvl char you can take over the game which will be a high lvl game with a small catacomb.

you finish it and you get maps (most likely low maps but there can be a higher lvl map too.. idk maybe there are better chances if you use a big catacomb but this takes way longer)

once you found a nice high lvl map with more items to find/ stronger monsters/ ... you can do the map with your high lvl group and find a lot of whites there without having to finish the map (sure there is a big treasure chest at the end.. but whatever)

so during this process you dont have to finish any lvl 60 catacombs at all but you are still able to find a lot of whites.

just dont talk too much if you dont understand the mechanics cause you dont play at all.

you sir, are the only one intoxicated here -_-

whistle gaming is fast without having a good chance on drops/less profs
exploring is slower with higher profs and a lot better chance on drops (yeah.. there ARE actually a lot items dropping nowadays.. and even 100+ee here and there if you DO explore)
solo takes about 3 times as long as a full group whistle and maybe 2 times as long as a group exploring, but what you find is what you get and you can play as long as you want without "having" to stay all climb long (imo solo could be a bit quicker.. but maybe this will change in the future)

OMFG ... FUCK ME SIDEWAYS, UPSIDE DOWN AND ALL AROUND.... if you did not know anything about the fucking game and how to manipulate it to gain maps and so fucking forth... do you think that old gamers like yourself and myself would teach a newcomer to the fucking game these facts? ... On another fucking note, don't you realise that you have just shown Paul how to abuse the fucking game to satisfy your needs and how many of the current 30 players that are still playing the game are abusing it now. Damn... put a signpost above your head and smile... you are on CANDID FUCKING CAMERA.

Jesus... as I stated before... I thought I was intoxicated.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll