d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1133134135136137298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
May 27 2017 11:04am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ May 27 2017 10:54am)
I don't worry about what men think. I worry about what God thinks.

God seems to think pretty similarly to the person interpreting his word.
Gold: 0.00
May 28 2017 04:05am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ May 26 2017 06:46am)
Does it surprise you that not everyone shares your self-centred and egotistical outlook on life?

Not even sure what point you're trying to make, why would I feel bad about technology moving on after I'm gone? That's life. Even if it did make me feel bad, it wouldn't be grounds to submit to a far-fetched theory of eternal paradise...

Oh and I guess you are one of those people who go out of their way to help others even though you may not receive anything in return? Are you one of those people who donate their time with helping youths keep out of trouble?
Or better yet, are you one of those people who even smiles and says "good day" to every single person you pass by? I very highly doubt that.

I would expect that you are the kind of person who would only give if you were to receive something in return. I would expect that, for the most part, you wouldn't clean up a mess that you created as you would leave it to somebody else to clean up.
I reckon that if somebody is driving slow in front of you and they make you miss the lights but they make it through, you would curse at them for sure.

The point I'm successfully making is that your logic is flawed.
Gold: 1,532.01
May 28 2017 06:50am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 28 2017 11:05am)
Oh and I guess you are one of those people who go out of their way to help others even though you may not receive anything in return? Are you one of those people who donate their time with helping youths keep out of trouble?
Or better yet, are you one of those people who even smiles and says "good day" to every single person you pass by? I very highly doubt that.

I would expect that you are the kind of person who would only give if you were to receive something in return. I would expect that, for the most part, you wouldn't clean up a mess that you created as you would leave it to somebody else to clean up.
I reckon that if somebody is driving slow in front of you and they make you miss the lights but they make it through, you would curse at them for sure.

Doesn't your bible say 'do not judge, or you too will be judged'? Here you are, judging a person you've never even met behind your computer monitor. Why do you choose to ignore this particular piece of advice in your infallible literature?

Quote (CPK001 @ May 28 2017 11:05am)
The point I'm successfully making is that your logic is flawed.

Let's explore your reasoning.

Me: Heaven is not real.

You: You would be displeased that life and technology moves on after your death. Furthermore, you are not a charitable human being. Therefore, your logic is flawed, and heaven must exist.

You may have overdone it this time :bonk:
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
May 28 2017 10:11am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 28 May 2017 09:50)
Doesn't your bible say 'do not judge, or you too will be judged'? Here you are, judging a person you've never even met behind your computer monitor. Why do you choose to ignore this particular piece of advice in your infallible literature?

You: You would be displeased that life and technology moves on after your death. Furthermore, you are not a charitable human being. Therefore, your logic is flawed, and heaven must exist.

Thegeaven is not a physical place.
Hell is not a physical place.
It is the moral condition that is in the consciousness of the spirit.
Jesus said: the Kingdom of Heaven is the source of each one of us. :thumbsup:
May 28 2017 10:14am
Quote (El Shadday @ May 28 2017 05:11pm)
Thegeaven is not a physical place.
Hell is not a physical place.
It is the moral condition that is in the consciousness of the spirit.
Jesus said: the Kingdom of Heaven is the source of each one of us. :thumbsup:

When did I say it was? :huh:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 28 2017 02:14pm
but you can't see air, and is there
May 29 2017 12:58am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ May 28 2017 10:50pm)

Judging? Hardly. I'm only stating the facts. The fact is since you didn't even attempt to defend yourself it goes without saying that what I said is true.

I also withheld the biggest fault that everybody has, including you. Do I dare say it, knowing that it will get a reaction out of you?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 29 2017 03:03am
Quote (CPK001 @ 29 May 2017 09:58)
Judging? Hardly. I'm only stating the facts. The fact is since you didn't even attempt to defend yourself it goes without saying that what I said is true.

I also withheld the biggest fault that everybody has, including you. Do I dare say it, knowing that it will get a reaction out of you?

we all bow to your wisdom!

I mean, is not like you're some retard and nobody wants to argue with you
May 29 2017 03:26am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 29 2017 07:58am)

So you knew it was a fact before I even replied? Either you're a mind-reader, or you're lying. Didn't your bible also say something about not lying? Weren't you taught about this during your indoctrination?

Judging is still judging if the assumption is true - not that I feel obligated to hand out details of my life to some internet forum rand. Regardless, your assumption was utterly irrelevant to the topic, so I still don't know what point you're trying to make.
May 29 2017 04:55am
Quote (the_rest @ May 29 2017 07:03pm)
we all bow to your wisdom!

I mean, is not like you're some retard and nobody wants to argue with you

Exactly! The only thing is I relay that bowing to God himself. I wouldn't have this wisdom without him.

Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ May 29 2017 07:26pm)
So you knew it was a fact before I even replied? Either you're a mind-reader, or you're lying. Didn't your bible also say something about not lying? Weren't you taught about this during your indoctrination?

Judging is still judging if the assumption is true - not that I feel obligated to hand out details of my life to some internet forum rand. Regardless, your assumption was utterly irrelevant to the topic, so I still don't know what point you're trying to make.

A mind reader? Hardly. The Bible said it so it must be true. The world supports the claim by that through the corruptness of the world. Look around you and see everything that is going on.

Look at the Manchester bombings this past week. The people who do that all have one thing in common, they hate God. Their actions show that. When you hate God then your actions will reflect that.
Even on this forum we don't even need to see your actions because you have the untameable tongue. Since you hate God you hate us Christians. You cannot help but argue, you cannot let it go.

You know damn well that there is only one way to stop this but unfortunately your hatred controls you so you are forever bound to this thread.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1133134135136137298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll