d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1131132133134135298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
May 18 2017 06:58pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 500.00
May 19 2017 08:34am
how to get to heaven? refer to guide https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76322720&f=27
Gold: 1,532.01
May 19 2017 08:40am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ May 19 2017 01:56am)
That sentence doesn't even make any sense guy.

Why don't you expand on your theory that jehovah's witnesses worship the creator of the religion? Any sources?
Gold: 48,242.00
May 19 2017 01:45pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 24 2016 09:45pm)
sounds more like a mental disease

Sounds more like you dont know what a disease is
Gold: 1,532.01
May 19 2017 02:01pm
Quote (ssdrmstre @ May 19 2017 08:45pm)

Abnormal brain function? Definitely conforms to the definition of disease ;)
Gold: 186.16
May 20 2017 09:17pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ May 19 2017 02:40pm)
Why don't you expand on your theory that jehovah's witnesses worship the creator of the religion? Any sources?

I didn't say that they necessarily "Worship" the creator of their religion, but they put all of the attention and emphasis and their religion revolves around him and or the movement of JW rather than on Christ. Read their literature for yourself and see.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 20 2017 10:48pm
Quote (ssdrmstre @ 19 May 2017 20:45)

Gold: 227.00
May 23 2017 06:44pm
I refuse to believe in fictional stories hundreds of years old.

Religion has been used politically for millennia, do you really think the 'original' books (if they even existed) haven't been warped to fit the leaders of time plans? So many 'holy' wars done 'in the name of god'.

There has been hundreds of religions since humanity can think, many thousands of years before current mainstream ones such a Islam and Christianity. Why are you so sure yours is the right one? The Greeks had their own gods, the Romans, Egyptians, Hindu, Buddist, Mayans etc... literally hundreds. We could of already been visited by advanced beings who used technology and better understanding to perform 'miracles' hence the worships and creations of gods.

You never know if a few hundred years time the Harry Potter books could become a religion. Though with todays technology and scientific advancement humanity is finding a lot of answers to its questions, where as before technology people tended to have questions unanswered and starting worshipping things they did not understand.

Is there something out there? Maybe another race of beings? Sure i'm a believer of that however i don't believe they are 'all knowing, all mighty' etc... they are just advanced beings that understand the mysteries of the universe better than us.
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2017 09:30pm
Quote (leeleep @ May 24 2017 10:44am)
I refuse to believe in fictional stories hundreds of years old.

Religion has been used politically for millennia, do you really think the 'original' books (if they even existed) haven't been warped to fit the leaders of time plans? So many 'holy' wars done 'in the name of god'.

There has been hundreds of religions since humanity can think, many thousands of years before current mainstream ones such a Islam and Christianity. Why are you so sure yours is the right one? The Greeks had their own gods, the Romans, Egyptians, Hindu, Buddist, Mayans etc... literally hundreds. We could of already been visited by advanced beings who used technology and better understanding to perform 'miracles' hence the worships and creations of gods.

You never know if a few hundred years time the Harry Potter books could become a religion. Though with todays technology and scientific advancement humanity is finding a lot of answers to its questions, where as before technology people tended to have questions unanswered and starting worshipping things they did not understand.

Is there something out there? Maybe another race of beings? Sure i'm a believer of that however i don't believe they are 'all knowing, all mighty' etc... they are just advanced beings that understand the mysteries of the universe better than us.

Well they have haven't they? What if the leaders of time first learned about Christianity but the church had introduced false teachings or the leaders didn't like the teachings?

What if their response was to make their own religion? Do you know the problem with man-made religion? The way that the human mind thinks has been influenced by how the world thinks. Do you know how the world thinks? Actions and works = results. Study hard = high grades. Give in order to receive. It is all about your efforts and the daily to do list.

The original books have indeed been warped and modified but the original books are still around. Why do you think the FSM religion was created? It is because the man who created it didn't like the teachings of the church that he went to. That or the church gave he wrong teachings. Maybe the members of the church congregation weren't so forgiving or accepting of any outsiders.

So how do I know that all the other religions are incorrect? They are based off something that is true but have been modified to the human way of thinking.
Gold: 2.66
May 24 2017 12:15am
The only heaven is here on earth. Enjoy as much as you can.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131132133134135298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll