d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > About Naruto > For Those That Don't Understand
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,565.00
Sep 13 2015 09:34pm
wow don't remember this fight at all
Gold: 1.69
Sep 13 2015 10:59pm
Quote (Chuu @ 13 Sep 2015 22:59)
How about pathetic overly weak minded emotional responses to shit, aka 5minute emotional scene over something that really isnt a big deal. Mixed with a non linear story that never stays quality over quantity. The fact that they have an infinity loop of one uppers where something gets so blown out of proportion the action scenes now becometrash tier. The fact the show is made for elementary schooler level minds with its cheesy plot. Etc etc

The story could have potential. If it was darker and made for adults and didnt give in to the temptation of ezploiting its fan basis for bonus profita with shit budgeted episodes and fillers.

claims naruto has shitty fillers

watch 100 other animes the same quality of nartuo fillers

claims naruto is bad
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Sep 13 2015 11:40pm
Quote (Current @ Sep 13 2015 08:34pm)
wow don't remember this fight at all

This is one of thee top naruto fights though...before it becomes spam rasengan spam black fire (it's been a while forgot the name of attacks)
Gold: 25.20
Sep 14 2015 02:54am
Quote (Chuu @ Sep 13 2015 06:59pm)
How about pathetic overly weak minded emotional responses to shit, aka 5minute emotional scene over something that really isnt a big deal. Mixed with a non linear story that never stays quality over quantity. The fact that they have an infinity loop of one uppers where something gets so blown out of proportion the action scenes now becometrash tier. The fact the show is made for elementary schooler level minds with its cheesy plot. Etc etc

The story could have potential. If it was darker and made for adults and didnt give in to the temptation of ezploiting its fan basis for bonus profita with shit budgeted episodes and fillers.

I mean.. even Samurai Champloo is like 80% filler
Fillers are just episodes for people that actually like the show.

And yeah, it's made for people of a younger age.
Have you not seen the original Naruto?

The emotions aren't that blown out of proportion. I actually disagree on you with this one when you compare it to so many other animes. SOOOO many.

It just seems like the show just doesn't fit your needs and that means it's bad.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Sep 14 2015 03:18am
Gold: 16,240.00
Sep 14 2015 03:47am
Naruto needs to be watched without the fillers. No point saying its shit with them in, that's like saying a painting is shit after someone smears some excrement on it

If you think this fight you average might as well give up on action anime now
Sep 14 2015 04:03am
Quote (dakariii @ Sep 14 2015 01:47am)
Naruto needs to be watched without the fillers. No point saying its shit with them in, that's like saying a painting is shit after someone smears some excrement on it

If you think this fight you average might as well give up on action anime now

If you don't like fillers it just appears to me that you don't care for the world or the characters in the show.
Sep 14 2015 10:34am
right but there's no character/world development in the fillers
and I don't mind this, it's the horrible writing that puts me off
just because its a good premise doesn't mean the stuff they write is any good, sure you might learn a couple of inconsequential things about some characters but it isn't worth it for the loss in average quality so i'd advice people to skip them

the episodes with guy's fathers were good though, some of the only fillers i'd keep and watch again

people really defend naruto filler? i assumed everyone would just shrug and say its not that bad or keep quite :huh:
Sep 14 2015 11:59am
Quote (dakariii @ Sep 14 2015 08:34am)
right but there's no character/world development in the fillers
and I don't mind this, it's the horrible writing that puts me off
just because its a good premise doesn't mean the stuff they write is any good, sure you might learn a couple of inconsequential things about some characters but it isn't worth it for the loss in average quality so i'd advice people to skip them

the episodes with guy's fathers were good though, some of the only fillers i'd keep and watch again

people really defend naruto filler? i assumed everyone would just shrug and say its not that bad or keep quite :huh:

The fillers are just more stories in the world of Naruto. They aren't always supposed to be about character development...

People look at them too objectively like "omg no character development and no action?" but it's really just fan service in a way for those that really like the concept of Naruto itself.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Sep 14 2015 11:59am
Sep 14 2015 12:34pm
If you take the story and action out of naruto what are you left with?
Like you say the characters and the world, but with no development you don't have much

I can see they have a place as extra content but you can't go around saying that people don't like the world etc if they don't like filler. The cannon material shows the world as well with other advantages (story progression/good writing/character development/action)
Sep 14 2015 12:48pm
Quote (dakariii @ Sep 14 2015 10:34am)
If you take the story and action out of naruto what are you left with?
Like you say the characters and the world, but with no development you don't have much

I can see they have a place as extra content but you can't go around saying that people don't like the world etc if they don't like filler. The cannon material shows the world as well with other advantages (story progression/good writing/character development/action)

You don't need development...
Like 95% of all shows ever made have a bunch of fillers that can be enjoyable to watch and don't necessarily add to the story
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll