d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > About Naruto > For Those That Don't Understand
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 678.00
Sep 22 2015 01:35am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 22 Sep 2015 00:50)
Even the best fight scenes are like 5/10 compared to a good Bleach fight, and that's another incredibly mediocre show.

I only watched the first arc and part of the second one of Bleach. And like 40ish episodes into Shipuuden.

But I can tell you that this isn't true. Best Naruto fights > best Bleach fights.

At least, imo.

Zabuza getting revenge for Haku.
Lee vs Gaara 1
Naruto vs Sasuke 1
Orochimaru vs 3rd Hokage

that shit was beastly. Especially when I was younger.

I can't remember a single Bleach fight now.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 22 2015 10:31am
You're soooooooooooooo wrong it's not even funny.

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra puts every single Naruto fight to fucking shame. End of the soul society arch and the Espada arc have amazing fights. I've watched both and you've only watch the beginning of Bleach before anyone even used a Bankai... kinda hard to say that Naruto is better when you haven't seen ANY of the good fights lol.

Actually, there's like 10 fights in the Espada arc that put every single Naruto fight to shame. I watched up until Pain and none of the fights were impressive. Only really good fight in all of Naruto that's even on the same level as Bleach action was Sasuke vs Itachi, that was a good one. Even Pain vs Naruto was boring, horrible drawing and just a stupid fight. It doesn't help that the nine-tails just looks retarded.

My top 10, check them out sometime.

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra, Best Shonen fight I've ever seen - Watch the whole thing. They were bastards about how they did this, fight starts, season ends, filler season, fight resumes. We had to wait sooooo fucking long.
Byakuya vs Ichigo - Soul Society
Ichigo vs Grimmjow
Ichigo vs Kenpachi
Kenpachi vs Nnotori
Kurotsuchi vs. Granz
Ichigo vs Renji - Soul Society
Ichigo vs Aizen
Stark vs Kyoraku & Ukitake
Kenpachi & Kuchiki Byakuya vs Yammy

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Sep 22 2015 10:43am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer