d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Big Balancing > Little Effort For The Programmer
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,079.35
Sep 21 2015 02:50pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Sep 22 2015 01:05am)
well so you could practically charge up multi cast with a warlock to 90% with 4 hits instad of 7.. wouldnt that be insane? ^^
imo these abilities are well balanced. the charge when healed needs to be improved and the "charge when attack --> cast and charge when cast --> attack abilities need a boost to be useful

character specific abilities are allready superior for the characters since they go with 20-38-48-... % charge compared to 10-19-7-34-40- %... of "yellow abilities" or 6-12-....% of red abilities.
why would you want to improve the character specific abilities even more. the difference is allready huge

Outside of Ability Point distribution, you are basically saying that each charge effect be 12.5%, this way it does not
matter if it charges with "To Hit" / "When Healed" / "Cast" / "Attack" etc. This I agree with!

The other idea I did not put down was Character CLASS tied into abilities charge effect... like a Mage will increase ALL casting
abilities by 2% charge effect, and ALL healing abilities by 1% charge effect, and 0% everything else.
Gold: 138,117.73
Trader: Trusted
Sep 21 2015 03:01pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 21 Sep 2015 21:50)
Outside of Ability Point distribution, you are basically saying that each charge effect be 12.5%, this way it does not
matter if it charges with "To Hit" / "When Healed" / "Cast" / "Attack" etc. This I agree with!

The other idea I did not put down was Character CLASS tied into abilities charge effect... like a Mage will increase ALL casting
abilities by 2% charge effect, and ALL healing abilities by 1% charge effect, and 0% everything else.

something along those lines would make more sense to me.

well the cast charges by 12,5% (pretty strong imo)
normal attacks with 10% (ok for me)
charge when hit charges with 8,3% (ok for me since you can get hit a lot if you stand in front with a robe.. bad skill for good tanks though) (this could be changed to charge a bit less but also charges with "0"-hits.
charge when healed sux imo.. is it 10% charge or something? if you got a decent group this skill is totally useless as it would require someone to heal you all the time to charge it properly.. which would never be the case.
so at least 20% if not 25% per successfull charge would make more sense to me.
i wouldnt bother using a charm to use that "charge with attack to cast skills" as i am statting all melee stats.. so my attack charm is pretty weak.. + i couldnt use a heal charm then.. so i would have to sacrify melee stats to get int which would make my attacks weaker again... only way to use this would be increased charge rate to maybe something like 16,6% or even 20%

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Sep 21 2015 03:02pm
Sep 21 2015 03:28pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Sep 22 2015 10:01am)
something along those lines would make more sense to me.

well the cast charges by 12,5% (pretty strong imo)
normal attacks with 10% (ok for me)
charge when hit charges with 8,3% (ok for me since you can get hit a lot if you stand in front with a robe.. bad skill for good tanks though) (this could be changed to charge a bit less but also charges with "0"-hits.
charge when healed sux imo.. is it 10% charge or something? if you got a decent group this skill is totally useless as it would require someone to heal you all the time to charge it properly.. which would never be the case.
so at least 20% if not 25% per successfull charge would make more sense to me.
i wouldnt bother using a charm to use that "charge with attack to cast skills" as i am statting all melee stats.. so my attack charm is pretty weak.. + i couldnt use a heal charm then.. so i would have to sacrify melee stats to get int which would make my attacks weaker again... only way to use this would be increased charge rate to maybe something like 16,6% or even 20%

I get where you are coming from. Basically there should be an increase in abilities that is a contradiction... e.g. Casting ability that charges with striking [melee].
I think this will make the coding even harder to deal with, but I agree in kind, and it should be 20% to make it attractive for it to be even looked at by people to use.

Other than above, remove some of the "HOW" unused and useless abilities are being charged and replace them with something more logical to charge said ability.
Oct 1 2015 10:12pm
Bump
Oct 2 2015 12:20am
Charges with Heal should charge up the ability by the amount % healed.
i.e. Healrage... when healed by 50% health, the ability bar is 50% charged.
Oct 2 2015 06:31am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 2 Oct 2015 07:20)
Charges with Heal should charge up the ability by the amount % healed.
i.e. Healrage... when healed by 50% health, the ability bar is 50% charged.

interesting idea. this could be well used with salvation then.
my first thought was that this is overpowered.. but i dont think it is.
just the question how it scales with the points that you invest into it.
Gold: 96,936.67
Oct 2 2015 08:03am
Quote (obob_ro @ Sep 8 2015 07:55am)
6. Auto abandon of fishing ("Escape the hook") if u dont act for 3 turns.

Make. this. happen. Or fix the fishing screen fake induced freezeing! I know the game is doing it on purpose!

And also the thing when your mouse cursor randomly moves a bit in some direction or sometimes from reel to snag counter or the opposite...

I don't know why it's been programmed like that, but these are totally Unfair Advantages!

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll