d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Police Where I Live > Knocked My Friend Clean Out
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
May 15 2015 09:04am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 15 2015 10:03am)
Would you cry the threat wasnt credible if he would have been charged with that threat instead of getting dropped on his face? Or is it against your first amendment principles to charge people over threats? Im not being sarcastic, i legitimately want to know your answer.

drunk people say a lot of things, he probably wouldn't remember it later and the charges would be dropped
Gold: 8,933.00
May 15 2015 09:05am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 15 2015 10:03am)
Would you cry the threat wasnt credible if he would have been charged with that threat instead of getting dropped on his face? Or is it against your first amendment principles to charge people over threats? Im not being sarcastic, i legitimately want to know your answer.

You charge him with making the threat. What you don't do is administer street justice. Police do not exist to administer justice, courts do. Police exist to bring people to court.
Gold: 7,252.72
May 15 2015 09:07am
Quote (Santara @ May 15 2015 11:02am)
I'm not asking you to sympathize with him, I'm asking you to make a logical judgment on whether it is ethical/just to bodyslam a detained and controlled person because they're mouthy.

...I clearly believe it to be ethical in this situation . Hopefully the next time he is drunk and out in public putting himself and others at risk he will think twice about mouthing off to the cops . Furthermore , I would support charges against the girl taking the video for interference and inciting .
Gold: 1,569.00
May 15 2015 09:10am
I know this person, I can tell you from experience with those police, they act like this on a daily bases whether people deserve it or not. Its fucked up to treat anyone like this. He was drunk obviously but didn't deserve to be slammed on the ground and knocked out. This officer only slammed him down because nathan Yelled "don't handle me like that" twice. officer trying to act like he is above the law, then when nathan was on the ground knocked out not moving the officer was trying to cover his ass yelling, "stop resisting", he wasn't even moving. If you think he deserved that or that it was justified, than you are whats wrong with this country, prolly a privileged little fuck who has never had a experience with the law and has no right to comment anyway. I was abused by this county's police since i turned 16 and got a license. This is where i grew up, don't want to raise kids there. that could happen to anyone.
May 15 2015 09:10am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ May 15 2015 10:07am)
...I clearly believe it to be ethical in this situation . Hopefully the next time he is drunk and out in public putting himself and others at risk he will think twice about mouthing off to the cops . Furthermore , I would support charges against the girl taking the video for interference and inciting .

So cops are now legally the executioners? They get to take the administration of justice personally? Fuck the court system? Can you tell what's the matter with this?

@ bold: quit with the trolling.
Gold: 18,470.03
May 15 2015 09:11am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 15 2015 01:03am)

He shouldn't have even been out there. The fact he was is solely his choice. Why are you crying 4 him?

It was Trayvon's choice to bash his head in. Not crying for anyone just pointing out your inconsistency.
May 15 2015 09:12am
Quote (MrLickems @ May 15 2015 10:10am)
I know this person, I can tell you from experience with those police, they act like this on a daily bases whether people deserve it or not. Its fucked up to treat anyone like this. He was drunk obviously but didn't deserve to be slammed on the ground and knocked out. This officer only slammed him down because nathan Yelled "don't handle me like that" twice. officer trying to act like he is above the law, then when nathan was on the ground knocked out not moving the officer was trying to cover his ass yelling, "stop resisting", he wasn't even moving. If you think he deserved that or that it was justified, than you are whats wrong with this country, prolly a privileged little fuck who has never had a experience with the law and has no right to comment anyway. I was abused by this county's police since i turned 16 and got a license. This is where i grew up, don't want to raise kids there. that could happen to anyone.

Upload your video to copblock.org. Nothing works as well for getting justice like publicity.
May 15 2015 09:13am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ May 15 2015 10:07am)

If you honestly think cops can just slam you on the ground for being drunk and talking shit than you are seriously a dumb fucking piece of shit. Nuff said. He was already in hand cuffs, there was no reason AT ALL to slam him down and knock him out. He could have just as aeasily put him into the back of the car. I hope you get beat by police one day so we can all just laugh and say you deserved it.
May 15 2015 09:14am
Quote (Santara @ May 15 2015 10:12am)
Upload your video to copblock.org. Nothing works as well for getting justice like publicity.

will do ty.
Gold: 7,252.72
May 15 2015 09:14am
Quote (MrLickems @ May 15 2015 11:10am)
I know this person, I can tell you from experience with those police, they act like this on a daily bases whether people deserve it or not. Its f****d up to treat anyone like this. He was drunk obviously but didn't deserve to be slammed on the ground and knocked out. This officer only slammed him down because nathan Yelled "don't handle me like that" twice. officer trying to act like he is above the law, then when nathan was on the ground knocked out not moving the officer was trying to cover his ass yelling, "stop resisting", he wasn't even moving. If you think he deserved that or that it was justified, than you are whats wrong with this country, prolly a privileged little f**k who has never had a experience with the law and has no right to comment anyway. I was abused by this county's police since i turned 16 and got a license. This is where i grew up, don't want to raise kids there. that could happen to anyone.

...more than likely your friend is just a clumsy dolt who can't handle his liquor and tripped over his two left feet when the cop tried to take control of him . My hope is that when he woke up in the jail cell he realized for the first time in his privileged life that in fact he is not a unique and special snowflake .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll