d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sneaky Muslims Sneaking In Halal Into My Food
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 18 2015 03:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 18 2015 02:55pm)
I can say there is likely one between women who chose natural no medicine birth and natural no bottle breastfeeding.

You could probably also say they've never had to time to read a book either.
Gold: 0.76
May 18 2015 03:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 18 2015 02:55pm)
I can say there is likely one between women who chose natural no medicine birth and natural no bottle breastfeeding.

I can say you're likely pulling a save out of your ass. ;)
There is a big difference between a woman who needs a c-section to deliver a healthy baby, and one that want's a c-section for any other reason though for the life of me I can't imagine why she'd choose a c-section when recovery time from a major surgery is much longer than the stay a mother that induces and has a spinal,pain free per se' vaggie birth.

But honestly the hormonal bond will be made if the mother chooses breastfeeding, regardless of how the baby escapes :lol: Having caught 5 of my 6 kids who were born naturally, and drug free(the Dare Program is very active here :lol: ) our last one a girl decided to have a ginormous head and weigh 12 pounds after too many hours of pushing our midwife called a surgeon and convinced us that a c-section was necessary for the babies health. but having breastfed all of our children there was no difference between the mother baby bond.

Gold: 0.00
May 18 2015 08:14pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 18 May 2015 19:12)
Im not sure being tougher makes you a better person, but i am sure that experiencing pain makes you tougher.

On a semi-related note I think that the pain of childbirth is a bigger factor in the mother child bond than people may think tho, if we went to all c-sections one day i think there's a real chance it could be a detriment to society.

And I base that on absolutely nothing.
Gold: 500.00
May 18 2015 08:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 18 2015 02:12pm)
Im not sure being tougher makes you a better person, but i am sure that experiencing pain makes you tougher.

On a semi-related note I think that the pain of childbirth is a bigger factor in the mother child bond than people may think tho, if we went to all c-sections one day i think there's a real chance it could be a detriment to society.

you think passing a kidney stone would give men better appreciation for their kidneys? maybe they'll start treating em better
Gold: 2,489.69
May 19 2015 06:15am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ May 18 2015 03:52pm)
I can say you're likely pulling a save out of your ass. ;)
There is a big difference between a woman whoneeds a c-section to deliver a healthy baby, and one that want's a c-section for any other reason though for the life of me I can't imagine why she'd choose a c-section when recovery time from a major surgery is much longer than the stay a mother that induces and has a spinal,pain free per se' vaggie birth.

But honestly the hormonal bond will be made if the mother chooses breastfeeding, regardless of how the baby escapes :lol: Having caught 5 of my 6 kids who were born naturally, and drug free(the Dare Program is very active here :lol: ) our last one a girl decided to have a ginormous head and weigh 12 pounds after too many hours of pushing our midwife called a surgeon and convinced us that a c-section was necessary for the babies health. but having breastfed all of our children there was no difference between the mother baby bond.

but do you think there is a correlation or not? i dont know if there is, i would guess there is however. I also know there is a difference between voluntary and involuntary c-sections. I am worried about the future if there will be more c-sections or really more ways to bypass the pain of childbirth in general. From every woman ive ever talked to about it they say the pain of childbirth created a bond.

Quote (duffman316 @ May 18 2015 08:15pm)
you think passing a kidney stone would give men better appreciation for their kidneys? maybe they'll start treating em better

i know my dad gave up diet dew when he got his kidney stone, so yes i think it could have that very effect
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2015 06:25am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 May 2015 12:15)
but do you think there is a correlation or not? i dont know if there is, i would guess there is however. I also know there is a difference between voluntary and involuntary c-sections. I am worried about the future if there will be more c-sections or really more ways to bypass the pain of childbirth in general. From every woman ive ever talked to about it they say the pain of childbirth created a bond.

i know my dad gave up diet dew when he got his kidney stone, so yes i think it could have that very effect

Your anecdotal evidence of 'every woman you've talked to about the pain of childbirth' really isn't enough to go on...

Gold: 2,489.69
May 19 2015 06:58am
Quote (Scaly @ May 19 2015 06:25am)
Your anecdotal evidence of 'every woman you've talked to about the pain of childbirth' really isn't enough to go on...

Quote (thesnipa @ May 19 2015 06:15am)

Quote (thesnipa @ May 18 2015 01:55pm)
im not sure if there is a correlation whatsoever. I can say there is likely one between women who chose natural no medicine birth and natural no bottle breastfeeding.

When did i present it as anything but?

And how is it not enough to go on when aunts, moms, grandmothers etc all agree that they think the pain of childbirth strengthened their bonds with their children? Its not like ive asked one person its something ive heard from many women mainly inside my family with a few outside my family. If you heard multiple people agree about something you would just ignore it? or would you simply present it as heresay in relevant arguments?

are you disagreeing that the pain of childbirth strengthens the mother-child bond or simply that my "evidence" isnt strong enough to prove that claim?

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 19 2015 07:04am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll