d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Feminist Experiment > When Women Accept Compliments
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 14 2015 05:41pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jan 14 2015 06:33pm)
yes he did - by saying those people are beta - you're implying that you think you're an alpha - 1000000%

Try to keep your insecurity at a minimum... discuss the topic or shut up.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 14 2015 05:47pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 14 2015 06:41pm)
Try to keep your insecurity at a minimum... discuss the topic or shut up.

is that your attempt at asking for mercy?

Stop watching John Wayne movies to learn what a real man is.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2015 01:48pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jan 14 2015 03:21am)
wow, never thought I'd feel like this....Most women and girls I know would laugh their asses off at you! You are really a femi-naziAren't you princess?
If I told a guy he had nice eyes and he said "thanks bro I know"
I'd say he was conceited
the same as a girl....why is that concept hard to understand......compliment-------> thank you=  the rest of your life (no secret agenda)  :wallbash:

I'm not a fem-nazi for calling a spade a spade. You're trying to pretend like these guys aren't trying to get into these girls' pants. It's pretty clear they have expectations of sexual interest. The way I was raised, if someone is rude to you, you act like the bigger man and walk away. You don't stand there yelling at them they're "an ugly cunt."

You ignore my point completely, which is these guys don't go around complimenting other guys. They aren't running some kind of compliment charity. Furthermore, they're on the internet...a place where women can get random dick picks from strangers. One of the major complaints women have about online dating (and social media in general) is the number of men who immediately contact them for sex. Rinse and repeat enough times, you'll end up with women being rude to guys sending them superficial comments about their looks.

Bolded you are teaching Me about women  :rofl:  I'm 52 kiddo been married 34 years I have helped deliver 5 of my kids cut 5 cords 1 c-section(out of my league)
I have held my wife's hair through 8 pregnancies worth of morning sickness puking. And I personally have taught my lovely wife and lover how to probe the deepest darkest parts of her brain for new and interesting fantasy.

And I prefer lady parts to have some hair indicating maturity and retaining the scent of womanhood not some damn perfume that the popular media would have women coating themselves in from head to toe.

So I take it you'd have a problem with some of these comments if they were directed at your wife or daughters? I sincerely doubt you'd be comfortable if I sent your youngest daughter or wife a message like the ones in these comments. "Feelin a little horny I bet u look good naked heehehe" or "btw ur eyes are gorgeous <3 :drool: "

I'd hope you'd take serious offense to me sending your loved ones comments like these. I also doubt they need these types of comments to feel good about themselves.

Why, then, would it be okay for other people to send stuff like this to strangers online? Because they're not your family? Because they're 18 or 22 instead of 9?

I strongly hate make-up and all it stands for. I believe peoples beauty is in their character both inside and out I abhor the commercial enterprise that makes a fortunes in making women feel self conscious. I do feel that women themselves are their own worse judges and most men could give a good goddamn what color lipstick or blush they wear.

my daughters do wear make-up they know I think they are beautiful no matter what because I have reinforced the fact that their beauty comes from so much more than what they wear. So they wear make-up sometimes like they would a shirt or a skirt. My oldest daughter the Lawyer has a certain image she needs to keep for her job so that's more like a work uniform.

I believe the most beautiful thing that a woman can wear is confidence

now who is the feminist?

You're so opposed to institutions telling women what they should look like and how they ignore a person's character, yet you're completely okay with individuals making superficial comments on their looks? That's hypocritical, at best. Women (and people in general) shouldn't need our approval over how they view themselves.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2015 02:40pm
Lol terms like Alpha and Beta are just convenient classifications; an attempt to put people into boxes and thus not acknowledging the full scope of the individual. This is really more of a loss for the one who actually conforms to this kinda b.s.

I know that it was probably a troll anyway since thats what most members do on this forum, and so my post is directed at anyone who really does think males can be grouped into two types of classifications
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
Trader: Trusted
Jan 15 2015 02:43pm
I mean they should've done a study with girls saying things to hot guys and the hot guy saying "yeppp." and seeing what happens. it wont be different.

this isn't feminism, this is just people lol.
Gold: Locked
Jan 15 2015 02:53pm
Quote (AspenSniper @ Jan 15 2015 01:43pm)
I mean they should've done a study with girls saying things to hot guys and the hot guy saying "yeppp." and seeing what happens. it wont be different.

this isn't feminism, this is just people lol.

Dunno, might be different.

Quote (GodSmiter @ Jan 15 2015 01:40pm)
Lol terms like Alpha and Beta are just convenient classifications; an attempt to put people into boxes and thus not acknowledging the full scope of the individual. This is really more of a loss for the one who actually conforms to this kinda b.s.

I know that it was probably a troll anyway since thats what most members do on this forum, and so my post is directed at anyone who really does think males can be grouped into two types of classifications

There are more than 2 classifications. Alphas, betas, and homos. And if you reject alpha and beta...I have some bad news for you.
Gold: 0.76
Jan 15 2015 03:05pm
Quote (sylvannos @ 15 Jan 2015 14:48)
I'm not a fem-nazi for calling a spade a spade. You're trying to pretend like these guys aren't trying to get into these girls' pants. It's pretty clear they have expectations of sexual interest. The way I was raised, if someone is rude to you, you act like the bigger man and walk away. You don't stand there yelling at them they're "an ugly cunt."

You ignore my point completely, which is these guys don't go around complimenting other guys. They aren't running some kind of compliment charity. Furthermore, they're on the internet...a place where women can get random dick picks from strangers. One of the major complaints women have about online dating (and social media in general) is the number of men who immediately contact them for sex. Rinse and repeat enough times, you'll end up with women being rude to guys sending them superficial comments about their looks.

The compliments  in the sample page were all mild I'd say either ignore it or say thanks  why does thanks hurt so much I don't understand...really

So I take it you'd have a problem with some of these comments if they were directed at your wife or daughters? I sincerely doubt you'd be comfortable if I sent your youngest daughter or wife a message like the ones in these comments. "Feelin a little horny I bet u look good naked heehehe" or "btw ur eyes are gorgeous  <3  :drool: "

I'd hope you'd take serious offense to me sending your loved ones comments like these. I also doubt they need these types of comments to feel good about themselves.

Why, then, would it be okay for other people to send stuff like this to strangers online? Because they're not your family? Because they're 18 or 22 instead of 9?

The horny naked one yeah because that's bad manners really it's vulgar.... the eyes one is nice I'd have no problem with that. Why would I??

You're so opposed to institutions telling women what they should look like and how they ignore a person's character, yet you're completely okay with individuals making superficial comments on their looks? That's hypocritical, at best. Women (and people in general) shouldn't need our approval over how they view themselves.

What!!! I never said I don't compliment my wife on her looks or my daughters either I'd be an ass if I didn't, I said that I make sure they know that they don't need commercial trappings to look beautiful, and that the true judge of a person is their character.......And the most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence....but she builds that confidence through compliments on the work she does on being appreciated by being treated as an equal, and by being told that she's beautiful......
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 15 2015 03:24pm
Quote (GodSmiter @ Jan 15 2015 03:40pm)

There's alpha behavior and beta behavior, and those of us who exhibit beta behavior often are called betas.

It's about as useful of a label as many other personality characteristics.
Gold: 6.66
Jan 15 2015 03:25pm
what a shit thread lol
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
Trader: Trusted
Jan 15 2015 03:26pm
whenever i go to the beach, i hear plenty of girls cat-calling 6 pack dudes with their shirts off. i really don't think feminism is that much of a thing. it is what you make of it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll