d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do Women Lie About Rape?
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Dec 5 2014 04:49pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 6 2014 01:48am)
Are you incapable of following a conversation? I am clearly talking about the case in question and cases like it, which have run all over the media
Femonazis on a national stage can sabotage women's rights across a country by blowing up stories like this.

i proved the opposite. you are a liar. shut the fuck up.
tbh it's retarded nerds like you that make me want to become a feminist. they've (they as in most feminists) actually got a solid god damn theoretical and practical basis, whereas those who baww about rape being prosecuted mostly rely on their imaginations and.... nothing. there's also less arguments based on imaginary strawmen so...

This post was edited by Gastly on Dec 5 2014 04:51pm
Gold: 101.00
Dec 5 2014 04:51pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 5 Dec 2014 23:48)
Are you incapable of following a conversation? I am clearly talking about the case in question and cases like it, which have run all over the media
Femonazis on a national stage can sabotage women's rights across a country by blowing up stories like this.

I'm trying to follow you, but the whole feminist conspiracy thing you've got going on sort of hinders my progress.

You must be acutely aware that there is literally no way to prevent people from making false accusations, and as that other guy stated earlier, they aren't just limited to rape cases.

I fail to see the point of this thread aside from harping on about how evil women are.
Dec 5 2014 04:52pm
Quote (Plaguelord @ Dec 6 2014 01:51am)
I fail to see the point of this thread aside from harping on about how evil women are.

case fucking closed actually. that's where it's at.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Dec 5 2014 05:03pm
usually woman say this to get you to stop your stalking
probably because they solve things by talking instead of using fists.

Sometimes they just like being pretty little liars too.

I always think of the phrase : Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Dec 5 2014 05:07pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 5 2014 05:05pm
Quote (Gastly @ Dec 5 2014 04:49pm)
i proved the opposite. you are a liar. shut the fuck up.

The only thing you proved is something everyone already knows, that people on the internet will stick by wrong opinions even after admitting they have no clue what they are talking about
You admitting quite freely that you have no education on the subject of crime statistics and reporting, you have no background in criminology and have never heard of any reports before today and taking a preliminary google search in 5 seconds
Yet you somehow maintain a position that you're going to know more about the value of crime reporting than someone who clearly at least knew something going into this conversation.

I'm always happy to take the opportunity to drive that spear in a little deeper and twist it
Here, educate yourself:

http://tinyurl.com/p8oohgk

Unsurprisingly, what do they find to be the least reliable of all statistics by easy margin? Of course, rape. Where the two major indexes used in america don't come close to agreeing with each other, and are based off extrapolations from fewer than 100 reports.
Its less a matter of "unreliable statistics" and more a matter of "pulling numbers completely out of a hat"
Nobody has the foggiest clue what the actual unreported rates are, and they're just guessing and making shit up
Dec 5 2014 05:09pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 6 2014 02:05am)
The only thing you proved is something everyone already knows, that people on the internet will stick by wrong opinions even after admitting they have no clue what they are talking about

funnily enough, you didn't even answer to most of my posts, nor did you answer the most of my posts' contents. including the study that i cited. lol, that's weak
and still, you're to in any way prove that women do that. you're to any in any way prove that women do that.
you haven't proved anything at all. there's nothing, absolutely no-thing not a thing fuck-at-all supporting your claims. just go somewhere else to propagandise your ressentment-fueled views, please. viewing yours must've given me god damn fucking brain damage.

tho feel free to go on about criminology without giving any conclusive proof on the subject :lol:
what a fucing joke. the discussion (if there ever was one) is as over as something that never begun can be.

This post was edited by Gastly on Dec 5 2014 05:15pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 5 2014 05:16pm
Quote (Gastly @ Dec 5 2014 05:09pm)
you must be the worst criminologist ever to have disregarded evidence

When a lawyer hears his client start talking about admiralty flag frills in the courtroom and his 'constitution', he politely informs him he won't let him take the stand.
Nobody cares about the ignorant blatherings of clueless dullards who have convinced only themselves that they know anything at all. Too many people with too many opinions on things they know nothing about.
You already admitting you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, so what I find alien and inscrutable is the motivation to keep on blathering

This post was edited by Goomshill on Dec 5 2014 05:18pm
Gold: 25.00
Dec 5 2014 05:20pm
why do people lie about getting their CC stolen so that they can get a $2k tv for free. Theres profit to be made from it. Even if its just emotional attention or something.
People claim false rapes for the same reason people actually commit rapes. Selfishness.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 5 2014 05:26pm
because some of them are libertarian and figure out they are dickless against giant corps or mafia/cartels
so they lie and attentionwhore etc...like you said.
Gold: 171.76
Dec 6 2014 10:41am
I don't see an easy solution to this problem .

It is the only crime I've heard women advocate that men should be considered guilty and have to prove their innocence .... That is completely unacceptable and against the very nature of the justice system.

Also rape is becoming synonymous with a man raping a woman , ignoring the vast number of male rape victims . Rape is also suddenly when a girl gets too drunk and hooks up with a guy she later regrets .

That said , I am sure an untold number of predators use the current system to get away with their depravity... But how do you fix it without jailing innocents ? Because if my choices were jailing innocents and more guilty parties or letting guilty rapists get off but not jailing innocents i would choose to let some rapists walk to avoid ruining innocents lives
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll