d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do Women Lie About Rape?
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 5 2014 04:10pm
Quote (HERETICtheory @ Dec 5 2014 04:07pm)
The point is about creating a thread with no context and an inflammatory title.

The point is about not insulting the intelligence of PARD and expecting them to have google news bookmarked, read a newspaper or watch TV- ie not sitting in mars with their fingers in their ears. The ones that don't recognize what is being discussed immediately can figure it out in 10 seconds before posting.

You may discover that the non-zeitgeist non-mouthbreathers among us don't need hand holding
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 5 2014 04:11pm
Quote (HERETICtheory @ Dec 5 2014 01:58pm)
Quite an inflammatory thread title, don't you think?

What are you even saying?  Is there a specific case you are referring to?

This thread reeks of misogyny.

Oh please. People lie about everything, including rape. Asking why women lie about rape is a valid discussion. It's not as if he implied all rape cases are a lie.
Gold: 11.11
Dec 5 2014 04:11pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 5 2014 05:10pm)
The point is about not insulting the intelligence of PARD and expecting them to have google news bookmarked, read a newspaper or watch TV- ie not sitting in mars with their fingers in their ears. The ones that don't recognize what is being discussed immediately can figure it out in 10 seconds before posting.

You may discover that the non-zeitgeist non-mouthbreathers among us don't need hand holding

You're again missing the point. If you're going to create a thread, quality is generally desired. This thread lacks quality and I am here to let you know.
Gold: 11.11
Dec 5 2014 04:12pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Dec 5 2014 05:11pm)
Oh please. People lie about everything, including rape. Asking why women lie about rape is a valid discussion. It's not as if he implied all rape cases are a lie.

No, it's not a valid discussion when it's phrased so heavy-handedly and is brimming with controversy for the sake of being edgy. Sorry.
Gold: 500.00
Dec 5 2014 04:13pm
why do women lie about anything?

This post was edited by duffman316 on Dec 5 2014 04:13pm
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Dec 5 2014 04:16pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 6 2014 01:06am)
talk about someone who actually thinks theres such a thing as credible rape statistics

i.e. just about everyone except the fedora fellowship, you, and the association of "social retardation and fear made into political and biological statements"?

Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 6 2014 01:06am)
tgo take criminology 101 or do a basic google search, good lord

can't take criminology 101, what did they teach you about how each and every rape accusation is false and how your retarded views are actually true? why did you take it? why exactly doesn't rape exist?

tho we can do a basic google search of course.
http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/research/perverting_course_of_justice_march_2013.pdf
boo false rape is actually only called by those who are really in love with actual rape.

why did you not answer my questions though? gtfo you filthy little dog.

This post was edited by Gastly on Dec 5 2014 04:22pm
Gold: 1.00
Dec 5 2014 04:18pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 5 Dec 2014 23:06)
I am. I know several of both, I know girls who have claimed they were raped for attention, and those that really were.
Its no surprise how difficult it is to prosecute rape, and its a feminist myth that tools like you perpetuate that this is a product of 'misogyny', when some women do so much work to discredit the rest

Take for example our dear Amanda Marcotte, feminist lynch mob leader who has something of a track record now for championing fake rape claims

:huh:

I'm fairly sure the low prosecution rate of rapes is due to the difficulty in proving it actually happened. Any physical evidence you're going to get can be interpreted as consensual sex in most cases.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 5 2014 04:20pm
Quote (Plaguelord @ Dec 5 2014 04:18pm)
:huh:

I'm fairly sure the low prosecution rate of rapes is due to the difficulty in proving it actually happened.  Any physical evidence you're going to get can be interpreted as consensual sex in most cases.

unless its semen in a jewish woman's anus. cuz everyone knows thats never consensual
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 5 2014 04:24pm
Quote (Gastly @ Dec 5 2014 04:16pm)

can't take criminology 101, what did they teach you about how each and every rape accusation is false and how your retarded views are actually true? why did you take it? why exactly doesn't  rape exist?

Because my young poppycock, the first thing anyone learns about the NCVS/UCR/any other report is rape statistics of any kind, whether reporting rape, false claims, etc- are completely utterly unreliable garbage that have no correlation to the actual numbers. Thats true of the USA, its true of india, china, russia, everywhere. "Rape statistics" is a well known phrase synonymous with unicorns and minotaur and other fanciful beasts of legend.

And thats a product of numerous factors. Rape is the major crime with by far the lowest reporting rate, as most women won't go to the police, most cases will be completely unknown. And beyond that, due to the immense difficult of actually prosecuting rape, differentiating between false claims and real ones for the purposes of statistics let alone actual punitive prosecution is, of course, completely unreliable.

If you had the most elementary education about criminology, there is no wanton bias you could subscribe to that wouldn't agree that rape statistics are universally garbage. Thats just so obvious a reality not even the most batshit crazy feminists deny it, nor the mythical misogynist leaders (wait, who are these, why don't they exist?)
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Dec 5 2014 04:30pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 6 2014 01:24am)
Because my young poppycock, the first thing anyone learns about the NCVS/UCR/any other report is rape statistics of any kind, whether reporting rape, false claims, etc- are completely utterly unreliable garbage that have no correlation to the actual numbers. Thats true of the USA, its true of india, china, russia, everywhere. "Rape statistics" is a well known phrase synonymous with unicorns and minotaur and other fanciful beasts of legend.

And thats a product of numerous factors. Rape is the major crime with by far the lowest reporting rate, as most women won't go to the police, most cases will be completely unknown. And beyond that, due to the immense difficult of actually prosecuting rape, differentiating between false claims and real ones for the purposes of statistics let alone actual punitive prosecution is, of course, completely unreliable.

so... wait a second.. you're actually arguing against your position here arguing by what you learned in criminology 101 that you've allegedly taken (although i doubt that you've ever had any education apart from reading misogynist blogs on the internet) via their underreportance against them being overtly common.
though if you'd paid attention you'd have understood (if you are capable of such) that there's actually been some studies to how actually reported rapes hold in court. the actual (actual as in not imagined and enfueled by your rape fantasies), but actual facts are against you. how about you just shut the fuck up? why did you disregard them?

as in that the fact rapes are underreported somehow means that rape-charges are not valid? wtf is wrong with you?

if you base all of your arguments on outright lies, then don't expect anyone to take you seriously

This post was edited by Gastly on Dec 5 2014 04:35pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll