d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Teacher Attacks High School Student
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,062.31
Oct 21 2014 12:20am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 18 2014 08:35am)
The teacher is a thug and needs to be taken out of the teaching pool before tenure saves her ass. If she can't recognize the escalation and calm it before it gets out of hand,
then she should hang it up and only deal with adults. She's the one that's supposed to be the one that's making the groan-up decisions, not the young man in the hall way.

laugh about caning but I grew up and attended school when corporal punishment was allowed and the school didn't even need permission from the parents.
I had a 3rd. grade teacher pick me up out of my desk chair by the hair and slap my face, because I dropped my pencil one too many times. ofc. I had done it on purpose.
but the punishment was way out of line and didn't suit the crime I paid the price because she was mad, not to teach me a lesson. That's the problem with corporal punishment of children
it's almost always dished out because the parent is mad or embarrassed, not really to teach the child a lesson. My teacher did learn a lesson though the bitch learned it every Halloween after that,
until my family moved. :ph34r:

You totally deserved that punishment, and you are a complete brat even now.

Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 17 2014 06:42pm)
they really need to bring back caning in schools

I completely agree with this.
Gold: 0.76
Oct 21 2014 10:48am
Quote (pwb3 @ 21 Oct 2014 01:20)
You totally deserved that punishment, and you are a complete brat even now. .

oh a slap on the face and a hair pull owait did your granny teach 3rd grade in SouthSide Elementry? Mrs. Jones????? :ph34r: :ph34r:

as far as a brat now, I am because I can be, and there's only one who can paddle my arse these days ;)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll