d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Inora The Classic Tri-elementalist > Classic P8
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 89.50
Aug 5 2014 03:57pm
When i do chaos i always do left then middle then right, why? Cause right seal mobs are the most dangerous ones (they are fast and can zerg you), so i keep them last with the other areas cleared so i can run around if needed without getting extra company (avoid fighting them in the seal place, better tele out of that place and attack them from the open so you can run freely, also try to aggro them little by little)

Cleared all and faced diablo, i plan on static him till 1 hp or near then go town change into mfind gear and kill him with a couple of orbs, let's see what he drops as quest kill...

Drops... wooohoooo... I don't need it, but for some other chars goldskin can be very useful in classic, specially for gold find barbs... And the staff is The Iron Jang Bong, not bad, but gives no resists... In order to use a staff i need it to have resists due to the loss of a shield.

From now on... Hell mode!!!

Aug 5 2014 04:45pm
My stats starting hell

My mana is low so i need to drink pots 24/7, so i kept a few points unused just in case i see i really need more mana...

Right now my build is orb + static + tele + rest cold masteryand don't plan to change it till later, i can level up like this, there are good places for cold users. I will wait to do Den of Evil quest till i change my build.

First i need access to tristan, so i went to Stony field.

Then tele dungeon till you reach Dark wood, beware the rangers... With shard and 2 fcr rings normally mobs don't hit you. This was my way, i was lucky that i found it easy.

Then look for the Dark wood wp then the tree, just take the mobs far away from the tree and grab the scroll then tp to town and back to Stony.

Stony can be a good place to level, only the goats are cold immune, and they do not spawn in every game. Dark wood is a no-no... Almost everything is cold immune...
Aug 5 2014 05:29pm
Went to the stones and opened the portal to Tristram. Tristram is a very good place for this build, as all are poison immunes, so with a few statics and a couple of orbs you clean the groups of mobs easily, i got half a level just clearing it at level 62. Griswold can be a pain but is ok. The only problem can be finding a cold immune special boss, then you can just lure to a place then keep on cleaning the rest, or just start a new game.

As i have nearly full Dark wood map explored. Careful when you enter the monastery, outer cloister area is very dangerous. When pit running better go from Black Marsh.

Aug 5 2014 05:46pm
I kept on going tele'ing

Aug 5 2014 05:50pm

Get your ass ready Andariel...

Crappy drop...

And after her portal spawns i go up, speak with Warriv, choose go to east, save and exit... Andariel glitched! XD
Aug 5 2014 06:10pm
Act 2

Again, i will skip Radament quest till i get a second nuke after resetting my skills.

I will just teleport till Valley of the Serpents getting all the wps in the way.

Aug 5 2014 06:28pm
Stupid darkness...

This place is very dangerous, so i will keep spamming mana potions at half mana, actually this is better to do it with more level, i did it at 64, better level up first... As i have rushed a lot of chars i am a bit confident, this was a crazy action... Don't do it without max fcr, that means shard + 2 fcr rings.

This was my map:

Bye bye altar!! Bye bye vipers, won't play with you!!

From now on will keep doing Ancient tunnels / Far oasis (scarabs) to level up.

This post was edited by cross69 on Aug 5 2014 06:36pm
Aug 5 2014 07:08pm
In ancient tunnels as cold sorc there is just one dangerous mob, invader, but only when they are spawned as ultrafast. These mobs have one special feature than no other have, when they lose around 70% hp they run next to the nearest ally and stay next to them, so best way of killing them is just spamming static then end the pack with an orb. Ah forgot, last one alive of them run away looking for another nearby mob. They seem to look for someone to defend them.

Lightning skeletons are weak if you have max resists, i can tank a full group for some seconds, and the zombies are slow. When i move i use to cast static sometimes to see nearby mobs, the place is a bit dark.

Finally i gambled one nice pair of boots!! They do not have mana but are very nice.

This post was edited by cross69 on Aug 5 2014 07:27pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 5 2014 07:10pm
jesus. those drops are just simply perfect! congrats sir
Aug 6 2014 05:54am
Thanks mate! Boots can be far better but these are good enough for now, with them i have around 30 stacked fire and light res, nice against conviction mobs.

Level 73!!!

I clear ancients then a part of Far oasis with several elite mobs (only if scarabs) and usually get a level per run, xp in classic is far slower than in expansion... You can go up to 90 in ancient tunnels in expansion, i still don't know what kind of xp i will be getting at 78-9ish... But surely i can't go to 90 here in classic...

From now on i will gamble rings as i need good ones, best level to gamble them is from 73+

Ideal would be: 10% cast, mana, life and resists. Str can be a bonus.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll