d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Inora The Classic Tri-elementalist > Classic P8
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 89.50
Jul 31 2014 04:29pm
I have a summoner WT already started but i am stuck trying to get a gull (over 500 normal coldcrow kills and nothing), so i want to change char for a while to recover from the pain of the farming for a while. (will keep trying from time to time)

Rules
Hardcore
/p8 --- this is the only feature of plugy that works, yes no extended stash in classic... :(
Map rerolls allowed and reruns
I reserve the right of using one only mule if i think gear is not manageable (mf gear/end game rares/starting uniques or sets)

Goals
Have fun
If possible reach level 90+
"Be able to do hell chaos unasisted" (still don't know if it is possible)

I will play with frozen orb and static as main attacks, then still thinking about hydra or firewall to kill the pesky cold immunes, also don't know what kind of damage will make frozen orb without synergies in hell p8, so lot of things to decide about the build yet... Still don't know how will i make it but i only have 3 resets so i will start playing the definitive build trying to keep all the resets unused. This WT will not be easy, specially chaos due to the mixed element packs, also with no BO... I feel like jumping from a plane without a parachute XD

Mfind will be a pain without glitching mephisto or diablo... Mfind difficult to get... My first objectives in normal is getting iratha set, twitch, shard, magefists, gull, and then if possible ward, tarnhelm. The point is that all the set items and uniques drop more often in normal difficulty. Playing single player the only boss i can glitch is andariel, but her drops are not good compared to mephisto or diablo, and the drops without mfind will be crap.

Time to start!
Gold: 11,211.00
Jul 31 2014 04:38pm
dude normal andariel for gull ^^ my zealer found 2 rofl
Jul 31 2014 05:06pm

This is the total inventory space in classic (plugy not working). I foresee a big pain for a gatherer like me...

Cleared Den and socketted a bow with 3 chipped emeralds, is killing ok.

Jul 31 2014 05:09pm
Did several andys also and no luck... I have literally spent more than 10 hours farming between coldcrow, andariel, rakanishu and bonehew... And no luck...
Aug 1 2014 02:57am
Blood raven disposed of

Cain rescued

Killed andariel also but forgot making screen cause i was worried about glitching her, anyways crap loot as usual.
Aug 1 2014 04:44am
Third kill like a boss... Gorefoot (20 FRW) and bloodfist (30 FHR and 40 life!!!)

Horadric cube recovered! Gems + no inventory... i will keep just diamonds and topazes, skulls are not worth the space now, better when flawless start appearing, right now i need 3 perfect diamonds and then 3 perfect topaz. Gem shrines ftw!

Level 20! Skill points: 10 static, 1 tele, 1 warmth, 1 all cold needed for orb, need to keep extra points for cold mastery at level 30 and all prerequisites, i am killing using a +3 ice blast staff, so i gather a group static several times then kill them with one ice spike and if remaining i finish them with ice blast. +3 nova can be great also but pricy. Also love breaking all the skeletons from act 2 so i don't need to rush to kill the mob reviving. Slow but safe.

I will try to save as much money as i can now to buy a +3 blizzard staff at level 24. Leveling like this is so slooooooow... But i need those respecs.

This post was edited by cross69 on Aug 1 2014 05:09am
Aug 1 2014 11:54am
Vipers done, staff done, summoner done, forgot to take screens... normal is boring anyway... No good drops at all...

Duriel dropped crap as usual.

Act 3 got eye and brain

Here are my friends!! Love to see them, means that no more flayer jungle... Hate those previous maps... Mobs too fast

Aug 1 2014 12:15pm
Recovered Lam Esem tome

Pwned everyone at travincal

And finally recovered the heart of khalim

Aug 1 2014 12:30pm
Act 1 merc is meh, act 2 merc is very bad but act 3 cold merc is op in classic, so useful!!!!

Ready to create khalim's will!!!

Now back to travincal and let's blow the orb up!!

Mephisto you are next!!!

Aug 1 2014 01:29pm
Killing mephisto using the moat trick with my level 1 blizzard... So undergeared... I even static him from the other side, i lure his attack then i static , every one of his hits is like 60% of my life... OP

And dropped crap as usual

And this is mephisto without quest XDDDDD I foresee pain...

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll