d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Should Canada Legalize Marijuana > Open Intellectual Discussions Please
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jul 22 2014 09:04pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 22 2014 06:53pm)
unsure actually, its quite easy to get weed and there is big tolerance for who have small quantities

legalize would make it commercial, maybe they will start to add infinite chemical products like they did with tobacco

also the argument about blowing cartels is not much valid, many dealers just grow weed by themselves and have no relation with criminal organizations, weed is not very attracting product for them.. not such big $ value and very easily detected by dogs

:DD

I would be willing to wager that pot is the biggest industry of what we commonly think of as "drugs". Also I question whether most major dealers are self-supplied.
Gold: 286,210.50
Jul 22 2014 09:22pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jul 22 2014 11:04pm)
I would be willing to wager that pot is the biggest industry of what we commonly think of as "drugs".  Also I question whether most major dealers are self-supplied.

maybe it changed since i stopped smoking, also my observation is from a place where strong weed can grow almost anywhere

my main concern (if i was still a weed lover) would be that being forced to buy bad quality commercial weed, and see the law get 25x more severe if caught with weed that has not official federal provenance (or tagged, idk right term here)

this concern was shared by many potheads that were not very tempted to join the rank of marijuana legalization militants

Gold: Locked
Jul 22 2014 11:20pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 22 2014 08:22pm)
maybe it changed since i stopped smoking, also my observation is from a place where strong weed can grow almost anywhere

my main concern (if i was still a weed lover) would be that being forced to buy bad quality commercial weed, and see the law get 25x more severe if caught with weed that has not official federal provenance (or tagged, idk right term here)

this concern was shared by many potheads that were not very tempted to join the rank of marijuana legalization militants

Where are you from? Big cities are significantly different than regular towns.
Gold: 286,210.50
Jul 23 2014 08:54pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jul 23 2014 01:20am)
Where are you from?  Big cities are significantly different than regular towns.

i moved several times from both kind of cities

i was a huge smoker, so making 50 km to have a great deal on a 1/4 - 1/2 pound was normal for me

too bad i abused that much that i couldn't enjoy it at all, but stoping was lot more easy than i expected, the dependance on weed is really nothing comparing to tobacco / alcohol and hard drugs

This post was edited by 2sexy4u on Jul 23 2014 08:55pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll