d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Skiller App
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6.60
Sep 17 2013 10:41pm
Quote (LabattBlue @ Sep 17 2013 10:54pm)
maybe with the new jsp changes this will be possible?

In what world do you see him removing the need to be a member of d2jsp.org as a requirement to play LS? When that happens suggest this again.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2013 08:10am
Quote (SmokeyMcPot1990 @ Sep 18 2013 12:41am)
In what world do you see him removing the need to be a member of d2jsp.org as a requirement to play LS? When that happens suggest this again.

In what world did i ever say that? go back and read the op, stop trying to be a big shot all the time. How the hell could you skill and play ls without being a jsp member...
He is changing the format of d2jsp to be reader friendly on a phone, hence my comment
Gold: 169,383.28
Sep 18 2013 11:36am
I really like the idea of skilling on my Iphone and would for sure use it as I'm often away or on my way to something where I could kill some time with that instead of reading random news until I no longer have anything left to read :P

I have not read all previous comments, so not sure what has already been said, but here are some thoughts I've got:

I don't know if I would like to see the option of doing more than skilling in this app though. It all depends on how quickly you would be able to click, if you are able to reach actions close to what you can do on a computer then I would have nothing against it.

I have no knowledge of creating apps, but from what I've heard it can easily get very expensive. Although, there are currently 3,267 users online and I'm sure that at least one of these people happen to study or already completed an education relevant to creating apps and would probably be able to do it for close to no cost at all to showcase their abilites to get a job. People will do a whole lot for no cost these days, look at wikipedia for example.

As for gaining new LS players from new phone users, I doubt that would ever happen. The cost to start playing LS is way too high for anyone to even consider paying the amount of money you would need to start playing. The game would need a major revamp for it to be even close to viable. For any new user to start playing you would have to have the option to find most of your gear on your own, unless you wish to spend $100 on it. Sure, some people will argue that you can start playing without fg, and that is true, but mobile users will not be looking for a game where you need to grind like crazy for months before getting to a point where you can even remotely have fun playing.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll